Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: Where Do I Start?

siguard666

Well, good that you came home - literally:) Yes, some of us had the same thing with knowing that xianity is shit, yet didn't have much support from the others or had SOME info that was sufficient for them. Here we find things that are even worse, but at the same time more revealing. A arain-washing tool?? You could't be more precise:)

As for books - seek the files on our forum: The Lost Book of Enki, the 12th planet, both by Zecharia Sitchin. But 1st and foremost www.joyofsatan.org. The site you should know more or less by heart, as there are literally TONS of info, yery revealing, and if you are hungry in terms of anti-xian and anti-jewish knowledge, I recommend it double times:)

Crowledy was basing his knowledge on warped and twisted version of True Kaballah - the jewish kaballah.

But the truth is - this is LHP, it is really and SOLELY up to you what you adopt to your development. Stupidity and mindlessness are the only crimes agains Spiritual Satanism.

So study as much as you like, but read everything the Satanic way. This way not only will you see the jewish corruption but you will also be able to sift the dross from the truth.

Best luck!!

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!
DEATH TO XIANITY!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Derric" <derric.carter@... wrote:

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the group and I have a real interest in learning about Satanism. Let me see if I can give a short run-down on what brought me here.

For most my life, I've been opposed to religion (especially Christianity). Til this very day, Christianity irks my nerves and so does it's followers. I've always thought that Christianity was a brain-washing tool, but was never able to prove it. The whole idea of it seemed like fear-mongering, to me. In my teenage years, I started becoming interested in becoming a Satanist. I wanted to, but I didn't really know much about it. I didn't have internet back then, and of course there was no one around to ask about it.

Nowadays, I'm more interested in being a Satanist than I ever was before. But there's still a lot of things I don't understand. So my question is, where do I start? Any credible books that anyone would recommend? I'm asking this question with an extremely open mind. I'm not holding on to any old beliefs or nothing. I came here to learn from people that obviously know a lot about the subject. I am also reading the main site.

One more question --- How does the work of Aleister Crowley tie into all of this? I was told that his work would be an excellent way to learn about Satanism, Magick, Witchcraft, etc.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi everyone, I'm new to the group. I'm here to learn more about Satanism. I read some of the site and it had me questioning a lot of the crap I've been taught over the years. Now I'm ready to learn the truth, and I think Satanism is the truth. I'm extremely open-minded, I'm not holding on to any old beliefs. Let me see if I can give you a brief run-down about me.

I'm 25 years old, I reside in Atlanta, GA. When I was in high school, I had an interest in becoming a Satanist. But there wasn't much of a way for me to learn more about it. I didn't have the internet back then, and of course I couldn't ask those around me because they were Jesus-Freaks. I was raised to be a Christian and all of that crap, but Christianity never made any sense to me. Christianity sounded like a bunch of fear-mongering instead of enlightening the believer. Since high school, I never really knew what to believe in. Then I came across some Law Of Attraction teachings by Napoleon Hill. That really made me wonder who's the ruler of the Universe.

Over the past year or so, I've been attending Masonic Lodges in hopes of becoming a Freemason. I remember telling a Christian Preacher that I want to become a Mason. Of course he frowned on the idea. I asked him why. He told me, "The leader of Freemasonry is Satan/Lucifer." At the time, it sounded like a bad thing to me. But I went on to ask him, "What's so bad about that?" His response was, "Freemasonry takes good men and try to make them better. But God in the bible says that you're not supposed to try to better yourself. You're supposed to stay as he made you." That made absolutely no sense to me. So I thought to myself...If this so-called God doesn't want me to better myself and Satan does, then it sounds like Satan cares more about me.

From then, I made my choice to study Satanism and become a part of it. From reading the site, it shows that Satan teaches people how to be in touch with the spiritual world, magick, witchcraft, demons, etc. Which all sounds like great knowledge, to me. The type of knowledge that has been kept a secret by those in power for a long time.

So to conclude this, I'm gonna ask --- besides reading the site, where do I start? Any books besides the ones already mentioned on the site? I'm very interested in learning how to perform Magick, Witchcraft, and becoming in-touch with the Spiritual World. I want all of the knowledge and power that Satan wants me to have. Some people have recommended Aleister Crowley. I haven't read a lot of his work yet, so would any of you highly recommend his works? Any feedback would be appreciated.

You can find some really useful books (although most not written from a Satanic viewpoint and you have to do some between-the-line reading) about the topics you mentioned.

Mastering Witchcraft by Paul Huson is a good witchcraft book without wiccan bullshit inside, and yes, it even talks about black magick too. Also, you should read Franz Bardon's books (a lot more Initiation into Hermetics, it contains a spiritual self-empowerment program and is VERY useful), he is RHP so you got to ignore any references to karma or oneness or loving everyone and read it in a Satanic way. And of course, Egyptian/Mesopotamian mythology books since it ties directly with Spiritual Satanism. Some of them like the Gods of Eden by William Bramley have proof that Satan is Enki. And generally any knowledge you can get your hands on is good.

And no, Crowleys books are no use they are full of jewish bs. You probably won't find any book about summoning Gods/Demons that isn't at least a litle insulting to Them or uses the Solomon's abusive methods. And you won't find any actual book dealing directly with OUR kind of Satanism.So you gotta stay with the JoS methods on these.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Derric" <derric.carter@... wrote:

Hi everyone, I'm new to the group. I'm here to learn more about Satanism. I read some of the site and it had me questioning a lot of the crap I've been taught over the years. Now I'm ready to learn the truth, and I think Satanism is the truth. I'm extremely open-minded, I'm not holding on to any old beliefs. Let me see if I can give you a brief run-down about me.

I'm 25 years old, I reside in Atlanta, GA. When I was in high school, I had an interest in becoming a Satanist. But there wasn't much of a way for me to learn more about it. I didn't have the internet back then, and of course I couldn't ask those around me because they were Jesus-Freaks. I was raised to be a Christian and all of that crap, but Christianity never made any sense to me. Christianity sounded like a bunch of fear-mongering instead of enlightening the believer. Since high school, I never really knew what to believe in. Then I came across some Law Of Attraction teachings by Napoleon Hill. That really made me wonder who's the ruler of the Universe.

Over the past year or so, I've been attending Masonic Lodges in hopes of becoming a Freemason. I remember telling a Christian Preacher that I want to become a Mason. Of course he frowned on the idea. I asked him why. He told me, "The leader of Freemasonry is Satan/Lucifer." At the time, it sounded like a bad thing to me. But I went on to ask him, "What's so bad about that?" His response was, "Freemasonry takes good men and try to make them better. But God in the bible says that you're not supposed to try to better yourself. You're supposed to stay as he made you." That made absolutely no sense to me. So I thought to myself...If this so-called God doesn't want me to better myself and Satan does, then it sounds like Satan cares more about me.

From then, I made my choice to study Satanism and become a part of it. From reading the site, it shows that Satan teaches people how to be in touch with the spiritual world, magick, witchcraft, demons, etc. Which all sounds like great knowledge, to me. The type of knowledge that has been kept a secret by those in power for a long time.

So to conclude this, I'm gonna ask --- besides reading the site, where do I start? Any books besides the ones already mentioned on the site? I'm very interested in learning how to perform Magick, Witchcraft, and becoming in-touch with the Spiritual World. I want all of the knowledge and power that Satan wants me to have. Some people have recommended Aleister Crowley. I haven't read a lot of his work yet, so would any of you highly recommend his works? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Hermetics and Thelema actually have a hell of a lot to do with Satanism. You just have to read between the bullshit and substitute ritual components that require abusing the Daemons. Use norse symbols instead, and instead of commanding ask.

It's all quite simple really.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurenaii60" <kurenaii60@... wrote:

Crowley's writings are offensive and abuse Demons and use hebrew symbolization, so i recommend staying away from them they have nothing to do with Satanism.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Derric" <derric.carter@ wrote:

I am 26 and I grew up in Marietta, GA not far from Atlanta and went to McEachern, familiar with any of this since you are near my age and grew up very near me?   Hail Satan  
----- Original Message ----- From: Derric To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2010 2:52 PM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Where Do I Start?

Over the past year or so, I've been attending Masonic Lodges in hopes of becoming a Freemason. I remember telling a Christian Preacher that I want to become a Mason. Of course he frowned on the idea. I asked him why. He told me, "The leader of Freemasonry is Satan/Lucifer. " At the time, it sounded like a bad thing to me. But I went on to ask him, "What's so bad about that?" His response was, "Freemasonry takes good men and try to make them better. But God in the bible says that you're not supposed to try to better yourself. You're supposed to stay as he made you." That made absolutely no sense to me. So I thought to myself...If this so-called God doesn't want me to better myself and Satan does, then it sounds like Satan cares more about me.

To everyone:

Thanks for replying. I'm actually starting off knowing very little about any of this. So if I don't know what you're talking about when recommending certain things, please be patient with me. I've been searching the internet for a lot of the day looking for information on Magick and witchcraft. There seems to be a lot of different types of information on the subject. Some people praise Aleister Crowley's work in his teaching of Magick, and some people discredit it. Looks like I'm gonna have to stick around to see what is real and what isn't.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back