Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: What high level of powers is.

This is one of the most inspiring sermons I've read so far. I can totally relate, growing up as a gaming and anime nerd. Thank you so much.

Hail Lord Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dan Roy Lucifer" <b_da_mon@... wrote:

When you reach to a high level of powers, your life totally changes. Some people have a fear of change. This is very bad and must be eliminated. I am going to write how later. What happens is that the "wall" between your brain gets knocked down. This happens when your Kundalini fully rises.

High level of godhead is seeing astral inside physical. Already if you see auras around objects then you are at the low level of godhead, medium level is when you see and hear Demons, high level is astral inside physical and perfect godhead (called immortal) is when you truly see everything (when your Kundalini rises). You cannot mistake yourself if you are immortal or not. You are definitely going to know it. Advancing your soul is something very beautiful, something the RHP people may never experience; it is a gift to us from Satan. When we advance, we repair the damages done by the Kikes and Xians. Every time you advance into the next level, you gain gifts, abilities, intelligence, knowledge, control of your own life and completely ignore the "karma", Intuition and much much more. You may even scare a RHP person by how smart and bright you are through these transformations.

Satan gave us these powers so our life won't be boring and dull like the RHP people's lives are. What i mean is, life becomes a game. You just walk around and you see auras, energies, skills and many other things about people. You can change the color of a person's aura to fit your needs. You unlock life so to say. Like for example; if you are high level godhead or immortal, you can walk around and do Mer Ka Ba meditation. You are going to see the pyramids spinning so it gives you a feeling like it's a game.

Godhead isn't all fun, it's dangerous as well. Think of it this way; the Enemy wouldn't be happy at all that you got these powers. So they are going to stop you. It's simple, our powers are cheat codes that we earn (it's sad, we are all suppose to have these "cheats") and the Enemies are the moderators that want to "ban" us. If they succeed to "ban" you, this means betraying Father. Just by having astral fights and battles, this much like a game as well. The point of this paragraph, think of it like a game (don't get too carried away as you can lose your mind completely. This is the REAL world just enhanced) and NEVER be scared of the enemy. They CANNOT kill you, they may look scary and all, but it's a game, a test so to say. Just like a horror movie, looks scary but it can't kill you, right?

Back to the first paragraph. You must get rid of the fear of change. This is the mind playing tricks on you. Your brain is like a wild dog. You must first control it, then train it so it may obey you. This cam be done by affirmations. Example is something like this: "I am permanently removing all fears of change within my life."
-Also i want to mention, take care of what you want and think. High level of powers mean higher chances of what you think about is actually going to manifest and happen. Be careful!!-

Ave Father Enki & Ave Agares!
Ave Anubis and praise the 4 Crowns of Hell!!

Besides the training is there a faster way to become immortal?
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dan Roy Lucifer" <b_da_mon@... wrote:

When you reach to a high level of powers, your life totally changes. Some people have a fear of change. This is very bad and must be eliminated. I am going to write how later. What happens is that the "wall" between your brain gets knocked down. This happens when your Kundalini fully rises.

High level of godhead is seeing astral inside physical. Already if you see auras around objects then you are at the low level of godhead, medium level is when you see and hear Demons, high level is astral inside physical and perfect godhead (called immortal) is when you truly see everything (when your Kundalini rises). You cannot mistake yourself if you are immortal or not. You are definitely going to know it. Advancing your soul is something very beautiful, something the RHP people may never experience; it is a gift to us from Satan. When we advance, we repair the damages done by the Kikes and Xians. Every time you advance into the next level, you gain gifts, abilities, intelligence, knowledge, control of your own life and completely ignore the "karma", Intuition and much much more. You may even scare a RHP person by how smart and bright you are through these transformations.

Satan gave us these powers so our life won't be boring and dull like the RHP people's lives are. What i mean is, life becomes a game. You just walk around and you see auras, energies, skills and many other things about people. You can change the color of a person's aura to fit your needs. You unlock life so to say. Like for example; if you are high level godhead or immortal, you can walk around and do Mer Ka Ba meditation. You are going to see the pyramids spinning so it gives you a feeling like it's a game.

Godhead isn't all fun, it's dangerous as well. Think of it this way; the Enemy wouldn't be happy at all that you got these powers. So they are going to stop you. It's simple, our powers are cheat codes that we earn (it's sad, we are all suppose to have these "cheats") and the Enemies are the moderators that want to "ban" us. If they succeed to "ban" you, this means betraying Father. Just by having astral fights and battles, this much like a game as well. The point of this paragraph, think of it like a game (don't get too carried away as you can lose your mind completely. This is the REAL world just enhanced) and NEVER be scared of the enemy. They CANNOT kill you, they may look scary and all, but it's a game, a test so to say. Just like a horror movie, looks scary but it can't kill you, right?

Back to the first paragraph. You must get rid of the fear of change. This is the mind playing tricks on you. Your brain is like a wild dog. You must first control it, then train it so it may obey you. This cam be done by affirmations. Example is something like this: "I am permanently removing all fears of change within my life."
-Also i want to mention, take care of what you want and think. High level of powers mean higher chances of what you think about is actually going to manifest and happen. Be careful!!-

Ave Father Enki & Ave Agares!
Ave Anubis and praise the 4 Crowns of Hell!!

Yes you can do Hatha yoga and/or kundalini yoga. The goal is to reach perfect godhead. Hatha yoga opens and stretches your body's trapped spots (not chakras) and kundalini yoga raises the serpent. For Hatha yoga i recommend this: http://www.healthandyoga.com/html/news/surya.html
For kundalini yoga i recommend this: http://www.pinklotus.org/-%20KY%20Kriya ... s%20fp.htm

You cannot just do 1 thing. You must mix. Only yoga won't take you to godhead as your chakras will be weak. You must first work on your chakras till they are at least opened. Then you can add hatha yoga and kundalini yoga.

I suggest you re-read the WHOLE JoS site (yes, it's long to read but JoS really says it all). Remember, this path takes time and effort. It's like i say (not only I say this tho): "No effort + no pain = no gain"

Ave Father Enki Lucifer & Ave Agares!
Ave Anubis & Praise the 4 Crowns!

How long time we have to apply the mula-band ? It is very easy for me when I inhale, but at the exhale, it is really more difficult, you have an idea Dan Roy ?
Thank you.
Hail Satan !

Yes you can do Hatha yoga and/or kundalini yoga. The goal is to reach perfect godhead. Hatha yoga opens and stretches your body's trapped spots (not chakras) and kundalini yoga raises the serpent. For Hatha yoga i recommend this: http://www.healthandyoga.com/html/news/surya.html
For kundalini yoga i recommend this: http://www.pinklotus.org/-%20KY%20Kriya ... s%20fp.htm

You cannot just do 1 thing. You must mix. Only yoga won't take you to godhead as your chakras will be weak. You must first work on your chakras till they are at least opened. Then you can add hatha yoga and kundalini yoga.

I suggest you re-read the WHOLE JoS site (yes, it's long to read but JoS really says it all). Remember, this path takes time and effort. It's like i say (not only I say this tho): "No effort + no pain = no gain"

<td val[/IMG]
<td [/IMG]Dan,were you aware that your link on Hatha Yoga,talks about the benefits of fasting?
Hail Satan!
Brian
--- On Mon, 6/27/11, Dan Roy Lucifer <b_da_mon@... wrote:
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: What high level of powers is.
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, June 27, 2011, 2:26 AM

[/TD]
[/TD]

Practice makes perfect I guess. When i started, i couldn't even do the mulaband at all. Practice it when you wake up and before you go to sleep. Inhale, lock, exhale, lock. That's what i did and it became easy.

@Brian, no i didn't know that. Im not sure in what sense did you use the word fasting, but it does stretch your body. It's good right before Kundalini yoga.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "avemerodak" <avemerodak@... wrote:

How long time we have to apply the mula-band ? It is very easy for me when I inhale, but at the exhale, it is really more difficult, you have an idea Dan Roy ?
Thank you.
Hail Satan !

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dan Roy Lucifer" <b_da_mon@ wrote:

Thank you, Dan Roy !
hail Satan !

Practice makes perfect I guess. When i started, i couldn't even do the mulaband at all. Practice it when you wake up and before you go to sleep. Inhale, lock, exhale, lock. That's what i did and it became easy.

@Brian, no i didn't know that. Im not sure in what sense did you use the word fasting, but it does stretch your body. It's good right before Kundalini yoga.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "avemerodak" <avemerodak@ wrote:

Thank you.
Hail Satan !

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dan Roy Lucifer" <b_da_mon@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back