Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: venting

brian taulbee

i had been dragged off to church from an early age   2-3 yrs old. those days, being a typical 2-3 yr old, i would act up, misbehave, wtf ever ya wanna call it and my mother would then drag me and my brother outside to beat us and then make us go back inside and be "good". no wonder i associated church with something bad. though i still bought the bullshit till i suppose i was 13 or 14 and stopped going. even though my dad sold some of our property to the bastards and let them build their new church in my front yard. i resented this. at 18, i renounced jewhova, jewsus and the whold nine yards. i had no real clue as to actual ritual,, not knowing anything about the spiritual aspect of it all. and there was no information available to me then. just the preconcieved notions of "devil worshiping" that most uninformed people assume. i did one time have a book on candle magic and did a spell from it. destroyed an enemy i did, and it worked. but other than that, i went back and forth from trying to be a good xian to being my freethinking self with lots of guilt and hard feelings. i discovered JOS early this year and am amazed at the info that i missed all those years ago. and sometimes overwhelmed. i have put most of the guilt aside tho i am still a bit angry about being lied to all those years. its a struggle, i but i have been making progress. slowly. though i feel an urgency to progress quickly. my particular life situation right now is hampering me somewhat, but i hope to change things soon. and i DID do the dedication ritual last weekend. so its official now, after all these years. by the way, im 47 now. one thing i would like is some one on one contact with someone more advanced and knowledgable now and then just to make sure im doing things the right way. questions abound, obviously, and sometimes answers are hard to come by. just wanted to share this with you all, and thanks for letting me vent a little. and most importantly, thanks to Father Satan for opening my eyes to the the truth, for showing me a better way.   HAIL SATAN!!!                                                                                                                                           brian HAIL BEELZEBUB!!! HAIL AZAZEL!!! HAIL ASTAROTH!!!

We have all gone through this period of venting.  This is what fires our determination to become what Satan wants us to become.   In a message dated 12/10/2010 1:26:34 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, brainwaave2000@... writes:
  i had been dragged off to church from an early age   2-3 yrs old. those days, being a typical 2-3 yr old, i would act up, misbehave, wtf ever ya wanna call it and my mother would then drag me and my brother outside to beat us and then make us go back inside and be "good". no wonder i associated church with something bad. though i still bought the bullshit till i suppose i was 13 or 14 and stopped going. even though my dad sold some of our property to the bastards and let them build their new church in my front yard. i resented this. at 18, i renounced jewhova, jewsus and the whold nine yards. i had no real clue as to actual ritual,, not knowing anything about the spiritual aspect of it all. and there was no information available to me then. just the preconcieved notions of "devil worshiping" that most uninformed people assume. i did one time have a book on candle magic and did a spell from it. destroyed an enemy i did, and it worked. but other than that, i went back and forth from trying to be a good xian to being my freethinking self with lots of guilt and hard feelings. i discovered JOS early this year and am amazed at the info that i missed all those years ago. and sometimes overwhelmed. i have put most of the guilt aside tho i am still a bit angry about being lied to all those years. its a struggle, i but i have been making progress. slowly. though i feel an urgency to progress quickly. my particular life situation right now is hampering me somewhat, but i hope to change things soon. and i DID do the dedication ritual last weekend. so its official now, after all these years. by the way, im 47 now. one thing i would like is some one on one contact with someone more advanced and knowledgable now and then just to make sure im doing things the right way. questions abound, obviously, and sometimes answers are hard to come by. just wanted to share this with you all, and thanks for letting me vent a little. and most importantly, thanks to Father Satan for opening my eyes to the the truth, for showing me a better way.   HAIL SATAN!!!                                                                                                                                           brian HAIL BEELZEBUB!!! HAIL AZAZEL!!! HAIL ASTAROTH!!!

Welcome! Nice to have you! I came from the xian background too. I decided to reject xianity about when I was a junior in high school. I'm still struggling with some of the beginning stages of Satanism though so I can't help you very much in regards to being a mentor. All the same though, I'm glad you got out of the xian trap! Anyways, see you around!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], brian taulbee <brainwaave2000@... wrote:

i had been dragged off to church from an early age   2-3 yrs old. those days,
being a typical 2-3 yr old, i would act up, misbehave, wtf ever ya wanna call it
and my mother would then drag me and my brother outside to beat us and then make
us go back inside and be "good". no wonder i associated church with something
bad. though i still bought the bullshit till i suppose i was 13 or 14 and
stopped going. even though my dad sold some of our property to the bastards and
let them build their new church in my front yard. i resented this. at 18, i
renounced jewhova, jewsus and the whold nine yards. i had no real clue as to
actual ritual,, not knowing anything about the spiritual aspect of it all. and
there was no information available to me then. just the preconcieved notions of
"devil worshiping" that most uninformed people assume. i did one time have a
book on candle magic and did a spell from it. destroyed an enemy i did, and it
worked. but other than that, i went back and forth from trying to be a good xian
to being my freethinking self with lots of guilt and hard feelings. i discovered
JOS early this year and am amazed at the info that i missed all those years ago.
and sometimes overwhelmed. i have put most of the guilt aside tho i am still a
bit angry about being lied to all those years. its a struggle, i but i have been
making progress. slowly. though i feel an urgency to progress quickly. my
particular life situation right now is hampering me somewhat, but i hope to
change things soon. and i DID do the dedication ritual last weekend. so its
official now, after all these years. by the way, im 47 now. one thing i would
like is some one on one contact with someone more advanced and knowledgable now
and then just to make sure im doing things the right way. questions abound,
obviously, and sometimes answers are hard to come by. just wanted to share this
with you all, and thanks for letting me vent a little. and most importantly,
thanks to Father Satan for opening my eyes to the the truth, for showing me a
better way.

HAIL
SATAN!!!                                                                                                                                           brian

HAIL BEELZEBUB!!!
HAIL AZAZEL!!!
HAIL ASTAROTH!!!

I am so fed up with the "we are right" attitude from the evil mind controlers around here. FT. Myers is totaly under the control of the evil churches!
My wife and I walked around walmart with our sigal of Baphomet medalions showing and we where followed around the store (like WE are the bad people)
I KNOW that Satan is the true GOD, and that the people here are mindless sheep following the conartist blindly!
The next time some one ask me if I am "saved" I think I will ask them if they would follow a religion that sacrafices animals, burns people alive, kills any one who does not follow them, kills whole societies to take their wealth and land and brainwashes people to get their hard earned money (do you think they will know I am talking about them?)
I am not the evil one.
Hail Satan

<td val[/IMG]I know I have worked their for 11+ years now.I openly wear mine too,and they hate me,and think I am evil also.They even tried to get me and my pagan friend to put ours in our shirts.My response in the office,after a customer complained was,when you guys put your x's in your shirt then I MIGHT CONSIDER TI TOO!My managers didn't know what to say after that.Then my pagan friend called the Human Resources DM,and now we can wear what ever the fuck we want too.We won a small battle,but soon we will all win the war.Remember even as Satanist,we do have rights too,if we call them on their shit.And I do all the time.LOL
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Fri, 5/20/11, williamjohnson321 <williamjohnson321@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] venting
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, May 20, 2011, 2:09 AM

I am so fed up with the "we are right" attitude from the evil mind controlers around here. FT. Myers is totaly under the control of the evil churches!
My wife and I walked around walmart with our sigal of Baphomet medalions showing and we where followed around the store (like WE are the bad people)
I KNOW that Satan is the true GOD, and that the people here are mindless sheep following the conartist blindly!
The next time some one ask me if I am "saved" I think I will ask them if they would follow a religion that sacrafices animals, burns people alive, kills any one who does not follow them, kills whole societies to take their wealth and land and brainwashes people to get their hard earned money (do you think they will know I am talking about them?)
I am not the evil one.
Hail Satan
[/TD]

First off, it's awesome to see you back up and running Brian. Also, VERY awesome that you made it out of everything just fine. I think Satan is definitely pulling down overtime keeping some of his own safe. About a week or so after you guys got the tornadoes down south, we had about 2-3 come through St. Louis and rip stuff up pretty good. Not as bad as what happened to you guys, but my back neighbors had 2 separate, very large trees fall directly on their house and deck, other neighbors got hit, and my landlord had 2 houses be condemned, and 3-4 others heavily damaged.(This is all right in my area.) We barely got a scratch.

As far as your work goes - RIGHT ON. The only way they can bully you is if you keep QUIET, which you don't seem to be doing. I have to say that that the HR department in most major companies is actually, a very big help. At least the one's I have had experience with, were very professional about not CARING about what you believe, just that you have the right to believe it without harassment, which is awesome. Just keep standing up for yourself, and don't be scared to call in HR if people are fucking with you. Great to have ya back man!

HG

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I know I have worked their for 11+ years now.I openly wear mine too,and they hate me,and think I am evil also.They even tried to get me and my pagan friend to put ours in our shirts.My response in the office,after a customer complained was,when you guys put your x's in your shirt then I MIGHT CONSIDER TI TOO!My managers didn't know what to say after that.Then my pagan friend called the Human Resources DM,and now we can wear what ever the fuck we want too.We won a small battle,but soon we will all win the war.Remember even as Satanist,we do have rights too,if we call them on their shit.And I do all the time.LOL
Hail Satan!
Brian

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

I am not the evil one.

Hail Satan

<td val[/IMG]Thanks! I missed you guys a lot.Sometimes we don't understand how supportive we are to each other,until you loose that connection for a while.At last count,over 200 people lost their lives in this Alabama storm.They have discovered some bodies as far as Tennessee,which is hundreds of miles from where they were taken out of their homes.That just shows the true power of nature and its fury.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Fri, 5/20/11, searchingeast666 <searchingeast666@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: venting
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, May 20, 2011, 5:03 PM

First off, it's awesome to see you back up and running Brian. Also, VERY awesome that you made it out of everything just fine. I think Satan is definitely pulling down overtime keeping some of his own safe. About a week or so after you guys got the tornadoes down south, we had about 2-3 come through St. Louis and rip stuff up pretty good. Not as bad as what happened to you guys, but my back neighbors had 2 separate, very large trees fall directly on their house and deck, other neighbors got hit, and my landlord had 2 houses be condemned, and 3-4 others heavily damaged.(This is all right in my area.) We barely got a scratch.

As far as your work goes - RIGHT ON. The only way they can bully you is if you keep QUIET, which you don't seem to be doing. I have to say that that the HR department in most major companies is actually, a very big help. At least the one's I have had experience with, were very professional about not CARING about what you believe, just that you have the right to believe it without harassment, which is awesome. Just keep standing up for yourself, and don't be scared to call in HR if people are fucking with you. Great to have ya back man!

HG

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I know I have worked their for 11+ years now.I openly wear mine too,and they hate me,and think I am evil also.They even tried to get me and my pagan friend to put ours in our shirts.My response in the office,after a customer complained was,when you guys put your x's in your shirt then I MIGHT CONSIDER TI TOO!My managers didn't know what to say after that.Then my pagan friend called the Human Resources DM,and now we can wear what ever the fuck we want too.We won a small battle,but soon we will all win the war.Remember even as Satanist,we do have rights too,if we call them on their shit.And I do all the time.LOL
Hail Satan!
Brian

To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

I am not the evil one.

Hail Satan
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back