Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: Time travel and quantum causality.

Eugene Sp

Yes, quantum physics as opposed to classical physics has proven that both "time travel" (as all three time periods exists at the same time--just at different frequencies) and "quantum causality" ('a' then 'b' then 'a'= superposition); an example being that a particle can be in two places at one time, both exist! Interestingly, "Spiritual Satanism" is inclusive of this & when one is spiritually evolved enough, a person is able to perform both ideals in which you propose--time travel & bilocate! An adept within the astral would find these ideals easy to navigate "at will!" JoS Spiritual Satanism admonishes us to study science; as all (pure) sciences prove Spiritual Satanism proves science--a superposition in itself! This is why all RHP religions oppose science! Hope this helps!!! friend jene.

------------------------------
On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 6:26 PM PDT buddy13az@... wrote:

Can you lend me your thoughts on these two subject's my brothers and sisters? I am greatly interested in these and would like to know what you think. Thank you and Hail Satan!

Does that mean that quantum causality doesn't have anything to do with traveling back into the past and doing thing's that can comepletely change the future? And if I travelled back in time, would the thing's I do change THIS future or an entirely different future?

You're really into this aren't you buddy? Okee Dokee, I'm not a physicist, but I've studied enough of it to know that it gets real deep---very quickly! Regarding "quantum causality," it IS connected to time travel and it is NOT; it depends on your objective. If you were to time travel, you could do so without "qc" being involved--as in being "an observer." If I'm reading between your lines correctly, you're wanting to know if you can go back into time and get to have a "do--over!" This is where "qc" comes into play as being a factor (maybe not the way you're thinking), but even more bizarre! In "Quantum Mechanics" (as applied to "qc"), you have an unlimited number of outcome scenarios for every decision that's acted upon--and they all exist in present time--even though you are only consciously aware of the one you're experiencing right now (i.e. probabilities)! Make any sense? An example would be if you accidentally killed someone 3 years ago & you
wanted to go back & prevent it--could you? Not exactly! What you would have as far as probabilities would not only be the outcome you're experiencing now, but all of the other scenarios that exist because of your thoughts & actions at that time! All other probabilities that could have resulted--exist!!! This does not even factor in "Chaos Theory!" This is why it is so important to be careful with your thoughts! Your thoughts matter because they are matter--even though you chose a different action, alternative thought(forms) exist on the astral. (This is how soooe close of a relationship science has with Spiritual Satanism!!!) It's like a station on the radio. You're only listening to--tuned in to--experiencing one station by wherever the button is, even though there are hundreds/thousands of other stations that also exist--in which you could tune in to or "experience!!!" So, "qc" can or cannot play a role in time travel--it depends. (You don't get a
"do--over," but you do get all the other dos that would've been, not to mention current thoughts that are still connected to scenarios that haven't played out to completion which could yet change the outcome). I've tried to explain this as best I can as I understand it. I hope I haven't made it worse! Dark Blessings to you my science friend. Know that with Physics & Father Satan, ANYTHING is possible!!! friend jene.

------------------------------
On Fri, Apr 18, 2014 8:03 PM PDT buddy13az@... wrote:

Does that mean that quantum causality doesn't have anything to do with traveling back into the past and doing thing's that can comepletely change the future? And if I travelled back in time, would the thing's I do change THIS future or an entirely different future?

Thank you very much Jene. ^_^ I understand everything comepletely and would definitely would like to learn more. And to be honest, if I told you what I plan on doing, you'd think me insane. XD Especially since I plan on doing it alone. But I DO plan on doing it once I have become a god which could increase my chances of success a lot since god's can do anything, right? ^_^ I do believe I should help save the world in this time first though, so you'll definitely be able to count on me to help Satan and the God's get their kingdom back! ^_^ I have a few more question's about the subject if you are still willing to help me. You said that I should be extremely careful with my thoughts and action's, correct? Does that mean I'll need to be seriously mastered in void meditation and extremely focused on my goal if I wish to succeed? Oh, and if you are curious in what I plan on doing, I'll be happy to tell you. I am concerned about telling, though, since I read that those filthy kikes know how to time travel or atleast manipulate time, which means that they could probably pervert my plan in some way, which I highly doubt. Anyway, I am sorry for making this so long, I am just very excited to learn more. ^_^ I hope you don't mind.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back