Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: The reality, and the sadness

Chapter II of the Al Jilwah "I do not allow friendly association with other people..."

If you do that then you're effectively no better than the xian's who use brainwashing methods to collect and maintain their followers. Look, I know your pain and I know it very well. The only thing you can really do is educate them if they're even willing to listen. But the biggest thing with Spiritual Satanism is that people should come of their own free will. Your intentions are in the right place but it's not the right choice.

I have 2 good friends and they said I was freaking crazy with all my Spiritual Satanism, claiming Satan isn't real blah blah blah one day I lost my phone at the beach, and someone found my phone called my mom and told her where my phone was and where I could pick it up. It was a bar an hour and a half away from my home town. My 2 friends and I went there and the bar was full of Satanic art, from a local Satanist, it was an entire series based on the Tarot cards. When they saw that, they practically shit their pants and realized it was no coincidence and that He is very real. Don't convert them, show them the light and if they don't accept it that is their loss. Let the dead bury the dead.

HAIL SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back