Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: The Elves are at it again!

You might be spreading misinformation, intentionally or not.Sometimes Yahoo screws up and not all posts get through, for whatever reason. 

On Friday, February 10, 2017 9:04 PM, Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

You might be spreading misinformation. If not, sometimes Yahoo screws up and not all posts get through, for whatever reason. 

On Friday, February 10, 2017 1:09 AM, "devilserpent666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

A very puzzling problem; whenever I make posts answering questions on meditation they don't seem to get through, but whenever it is about something else - no problem!

I have been here long enough to know that a certain percentage of posts just don't make it - but why just posts on meditation?

I can't believe the moderator would block these - one of the reasons we are here is to ask and answer such questions.

Could there be an 'outsider' in Yahoo vetting these questions??!

HAIL SATAN!

You might be spreading misinformation. If not, sometimes Yahoo screws up and not all posts get through, for whatever reason. 

On Friday, February 10, 2017 1:09 AM, "devilserpent666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

A very puzzling problem; whenever I make posts answering questions on meditation they don't seem to get through, but whenever it is about something else - no problem!

I have been here long enough to know that a certain percentage of posts just don't make it - but why just posts on meditation?

I can't believe the moderator would block these - one of the reasons we are here is to ask and answer such questions.

HAIL SATAN!

Elves are a big collective symbol of the White Race of elder Europe/Britain.

On Thursday, February 9, 2017 10:10 PM, "devilserpent666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

XD exactly whats happening to me (and probably lots of others) i mean, theres like 20k people on here and only about 12 posts a day and there are times when nothing gets posted for 2-4 days. It IS BAD to know this happens to others cuz PEOPLE NEED KNOWLEDGE! lol. LOVE YOU!!!^^

Talking of Elves, are you this infiltrator who has been banned around 4 times? Going for the 5th? Because it seems like it. They told me your name must have been Mr Innocent, and Muh Wronged by Moderation (albeit I have been banned 4 times already).

Repeating the same things that elad to banning, will result in more banning. Let alone the issues you caused in another group with your unintelligible messages.

As for others, its yahoo. Especially legit posters.

Have you thought of the possibility of the enemy Jew interfering with your posts going through. They do own Yahoo unfortunately.

Here's something I learned to do in case my posts don't go through the first time. Make a word document on your computer and then copy paste your post before you post it and paste in onto there just in case.

Some of my important posts haven't gone through either.

I have noticed this "odd anomaly" when sending email with certain religious, political or slightly non-PC content to my family and a few groups, but other emails go through np.
HS .:.
------ Original message------From: Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666] Date: Fri, Feb 10, 2017 6:14 PMTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];Cc: Subject:Re: [JoyofSatan666] The Elves are at it again!

On Friday, February 10, 2017 1:09 AM, "devilserpent666@... [JoyofSatan666]" < a="" wrote:<

HAIL SATAN!

Greeting to all Members in the mighty Name of Satan/Lucifer,I have seen Many Vital Sence and power in Joy of Satan, in fact the truth is here, kindly Suggest brotherhood who have known the truth, we should start some fellowship meetings, people who are in Nearby, is it acceptable in our Kingdom? Who ever have any idea help.
Hail Lucifer!
--------------------------------------------
On Sat, 2/11/17, descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: The Elves are at it again!
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Saturday, February 11, 2017, 2:45 AM

Have you thought of the
possibility of the enemy Jew interfering with your posts
going through. They do own Yahoo unfortunately.

Here's something I learned
to do in case my posts don't go through the first time.
Make a word document on your computer and then copy paste
your post before you post it and paste in onto there just in
case.

Some of my important
posts haven't gone through either.

It's not safe to meet up with others. You never know if you're meeting a real Satanist or someone who wants to do you harm.

Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 11, 2017, at 06:42, Mugaite Charles mugaitecharles@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Greeting to all Members in the mighty Name of Satan/Lucifer,I have seen Many Vital Sence and power in Joy of Satan, in fact the truth is here, kindly Suggest brotherhood who have known the truth, we should start some fellowship meetings, people who are in Nearby, is it acceptable in our Kingdom? Who ever have any idea help.
Hail Lucifer!
--------------------------------------------
On Sat, 2/11/17, descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: The Elves are at it again!
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Saturday, February 11, 2017, 2:45 AM

Have you thought of the
possibility of the enemy Jew interfering with your posts
going through. They do own Yahoo unfortunately.

Here's something I learned
to do in case my posts don't go through the first time.
Make a word document on your computer and then copy paste
your post before you post it and paste in onto there just in
case.

Some of my important
posts haven't gone through either.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back