Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: [Teens4Satan] i need some guidence

[email protected]

Dude( or girl) I tottaly know that feeling. Iv had that same effect on the side of my dads house(thank the gods I'm outa that place). All I could feel was an overwhelming precence of evil. I kept on getting the image in my head of a huge grey just standing over me. All I could feel was the urge to run. It was(and still is) the most dread iv ever felt in my life.

im lonly i need some one one to kick it wit. Does anyone live in TUCSON?

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, November 22, 2009 3:51:56 PM
Subject: Re: [Teens4Satan] i need some guidence

Dude( or girl) I tottaly know that feeling. Iv had that same effect on the side of my dads house(thank the gods I'm outa that place). All I could feel was an overwhelming precence of evil. I kept on getting the image in my head of a huge grey just standing over me. All I could feel was the urge to run. It was(and still is) the most dread iv ever felt in my life.

lol im a girl...names ginger....see when i had my experiances i never felt afraid of them but i did get some answers that well pleased me maybe you should ask a high priest/ess and they can tell you whats up with your grey shadow. but i will be glad if you would want to talk about our answers with each other because im wondering if other people have experiances what i have

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, November 22, 2009 4:51:56 PM
Subject: Re: [Teens4Satan] i need some guidence

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back