Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: Talking with Satan

Laurel1

I talked to Satan maybe three times. Once right after I dedicated my soul to him but it was a very short conversation. And the other times were before I dedicated my soul to him telling me that what I believed about him was right and to listen to my mentor. I'm not what most would consider a "close disciple" because I'm new to it, but I think if you're truly dedicated to Satan he'll help you out if he has the time.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Allison" <carcassbits@... wrote:

I read on JOS that Satan directly speaks with his followers but in another page I read that he only talks to his close disciples. Have any one of you spoke with him? on the website I found some of the instructions to be confusing and was wondering if Satan or a demon would help guide me and help me become a dedicated satanist. (I mean, satanisms been around much longer than the internet, people must've gotten insructions from someone) I haven't performed my dedication ritual yet, but am very excited to once I get my candles! :)

i talked to lucifer a couple of times. one time, i was really sad and depressed and i asked for his help. when he talked to me telepathically, it was really really strong. the energy was compelling but after he left,, my body felt really good. i was all washed in a positive feeling. i dk anything about the 'closed disciple' but i think you should try some sort of medium to communicate with him. he doesnt mind talking and answering questions but you have to know hes really busy also. so dont expect him to show up every single time you summon him, or expec a really long conversation either. just a little FYI. :) hope this helps!   her majesty

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, December 26, 2009 2:36:57 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: Talking with Satan

I talked to Satan maybe three times. Once right after I dedicated my soul to him but it was a very short conversation. And the other times were before I dedicated my soul to him telling me that what I believed about him was right and to listen to my mentor. I'm not what most would consider a "close disciple" because I'm new to it, but I think if you're truly dedicated to Satan he'll help you out if he has the time.

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "Allison" <carcassbits@ ... wrote:

I read on JOS that Satan directly speaks with his followers but in another page I read that he only talks to his close disciples. Have any one of you spoke with him? on the website I found some of the instructions to be confusing and was wondering if Satan or a demon would help guide me and help me become a dedicated satanist. (I mean, satanisms been around much longer than the internet, people must've gotten insructions from someone) I haven't performed my dedication ritual yet, but am very excited to once I get my candles! :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back