Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: [*SUSPECTED SPAM*] Re: [Advanced_Meditation] A xtian sect Block

Louis Rynsard

the lets start with the gods help finding out a location to target is easy so its time for the black rose to be destroyed. Hail Enki
----- Original Message ----- From: Necrid Evil To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2005 11:29 AM Subject: [*SUSPECTED SPAM*] Re: [Advanced_Meditation] A xtian sect Blocked - see http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?216.155.201.60
They are very dangerous. There leader claims that he is christ. And he tells his dumbass followers to sign there homes, bank accounts and what not to him. And here is the best part. He washes his feet in milk and then makes them drink it. There were a lot of stupid things the xtians did in history of this world but this one topes them all. The problem is that I dont have his real name or his adress. Nothing. So the ritual wouldnt be very affective. Because otherwise I would have already have sent his xtian ass with a one-way ticket to the angelic scum. My personal opinion is that if we want to get rid of the xtian scum and pave the way for the Gods return. We have to get rid of the fanatical idiots like The Black Rose first. Cause there is almost no hope that they will see the truth.   Hail Satan!!!!!!!

Louis Rynsard <louis@... wrote:
I personally have heard of them but don't know much about them but if they are a possible danger(which most xians are) then I suggest a destruction but they may be powerful as there are many rhp majic users who get the support of the angels so only do that if you are prepared but as you are in the advanced mediation board I don't think that would be a problem. Hail Enki
----- Original Message ----- From: Necrid Evil To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Cc: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2005 1:13 AM Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] A xtian sect
There is a xtian sect called The Black Rose. If anyone has any info about it. E-mail me cause I have some personal things to talk about with there leader.   Hail Satan!!!!!!!!!! Yahoo! FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.
Yahoo! FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.

It will be a pleasure. I have done some research and found out that he operates in Serbia and Croatia. But where exatcly still remains a mystery. But with the aid of the Gods it wont be a problem.   Hail Satan!!!!!!!!

the lets start with the gods help finding out a location to target is easy so its time for the black rose to be destroyed. Hail Enki
----- Original Message ----- From: Necrid Evil To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2005 11:29 AM Subject: [*SUSPECTED SPAM*] Re: [Advanced_Meditation] A xtian sect Blocked - see http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?216.155.201.60
They are very dangerous. There leader claims that he is christ. And he tells his dumbass followers to sign there homes, bank accounts and what not to him. And here is the best part. He washes his feet in milk and then makes them drink it. There were a lot of stupid things the xtians did in history of this world but this one topes them all. The problem is that I dont have his real name or his adress. Nothing. So the ritual wouldnt be very affective. Because otherwise I would have already have sent his xtian ass with a one-way ticket to the angelic scum. My personal opinion is that if we want to get rid of the xtian scum and pave the way for the Gods return. We have to get rid of the fanatical idiots like The Black Rose first. Cause there is almost no hope that they will see the truth.   Hail Satan!!!!!!!

I personally have heard of them but don't know much about them but if they are a possible danger(which most xians are) then I suggest a destruction but they may be powerful as there are many rhp majic users who get the support of the angels so only do that if you are prepared but as you are in the advanced mediation board I don't think that would be a problem. Hail Enki
----- Original Message ----- From: Necrid Evil To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Cc: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2005 1:13 AM Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] A xtian sect
There is a xtian sect called The Black Rose. If anyone has any info about it. E-mail me cause I have some personal things to talk about with there leader.   Hail Satan!!!!!!!!!! Yahoo! FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back