Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: Soulmates?

Of course there are really soul mates. No, you do not get to pick your soul mate. Soul mates are not the perfect person for you or an individual assigned by fate. A soul mate is another soul that you have been involved with in many past lives resulting in a very strong connection between you two.

Uhm, not to be rude or annoying in any way, but. As Maxine has mentioned in one of her ceremonies on youtube, satanic love. She said that, when two people who are serious by being monogamous, and they match as a person and personality to each other, Father Satan may tell them "You shall become as one". And make them as Soul mates! So well, you kind of actually is able to pick or choose your soulmate, as long both of you are serious monogamous and are a match for each other and of course both dedicated. I thought I found one, but apparently, he is polygamic, which lead only to disaster between us, as I am monogamic. My point here is, Soul mates are very rare, and not just something to fool or play around with. You really have to find someone that is a match to you, and Father Satan knows if there is and or if you should have one. He makes two serious dedicated who he sees as a whole, and make them as Soul mates. If you are very serious, then ask him if there is and that he may unify you two.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back