Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: SATANIC ALTERS

Brittany Straughter

<td val[/IMG]I used ebay for most of my things,but you can also scan some wiccan craft sites,there you may find things of Baphomet!(also many other important ritual items like bells,chalices,and athames) I got for Lilith items..like statues,I found a beautiful one on ebay...but just google it cause I find tons of stuff that way! Also try out amazon,you would be so surprised! and a great place to find satanic apparel is amazon and zazzle.com!

Hail Satan!
Hail Lilith!

[/TD]

there's actual web sites to find things for an altar and believe it or not but most is very affordable gimme a few hrs and i can post those sites

----------
This AOL Mail was sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tuesday, June 29, 2010 9:38:51 PM GMT-0700
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: SATANIC ALTERS

I used ebay for most of my things,but you can also scan some wiccan craft sites,there you may find things of Baphomet!(also many other important ritual items like bells,chalices,and athames) I got for Lilith items..like statues,I found a beautiful one on ebay...but just google it cause I find tons of stuff that way! Also try out amazon,you would be so surprised! and a great place to find satanic apparel is amazon and zazzle.com!

Hail Satan!
Hail Lilith!

here are two places where I buy from:

www.13moons.com
www.luciferianwitchcraft.com

Hail Satan!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "idlysym27@..." <idlysym27@... wrote:

there's actual web sites to find things for an altar and believe it or not but most is very affordable gimme a few hrs and i can post those sites

----------
This AOL Mail was sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tuesday, June 29, 2010 9:38:51 PM GMT-0700
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: SATANIC ALTERS

I used ebay for most of my things,but you can also scan some wiccan craft sites,there you may find things of Baphomet!(also many other important ritual items like bells,chalices,and athames) I got for Lilith items..like statues,I found a beautiful one on ebay...but just google it cause I find tons of stuff that way! Also try out amazon,you would be so surprised! and a great place to find satanic apparel is amazon and zazzle.com!

Hail Satan!
Hail Lilith!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back