Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: Satan prayer can you help to get it

Zakayo Mutuku

Dear brethren help me am new here in this group, Iam asking how do I pray to our FATHER SATAN to get what Iam willing to get please help Me
On Jun 14, 2015 5:06 AM, "nationalist999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

I was wondering how does Satan chose his people? The reason I am writing this is that I have been a dedicated satanist since 2007 but I while people claim that they found Satan in my case it was more that Satan found me and pushed through to become a satanist. Can anyone relate to this?
While I understand that many people are lost out there as Christians etc. I would not be your stereotypical satanist so to speak. I was a devout catholic as a teenager and served as an altar boy but then when i was 13 thoughts started to come into my mind about Satan and, looking back now, I can see that Satan was trying to communicate with me and I just blocked it out and repressed it.
However, these thoughts and urges to engage with satanism, the occult etc. became stronger and it became impossible to repress them. At this time, I was in a very happy place in my life as a catholic and even resorted to blessings and exorcisms by catholic priests to repress these urges but it was futile. Eventually, after a painful transition, I came to realize that Satan was powerful and God and accepted him. 
My point is that this transition took over 3 years of me trying to pray and drive him away but he one through in the end. I am not your stereotypical satanist and was very devout catholic (I even considered becoming a priest) but why did satan chose me??? there are surely other satanic, punk kids out there who would be better for his cause and people who are utterly lost. But I was in an normal individual in my life. why did he not just give up? Surely, Satan would have contacted someone else who would have been more receptive and open to him?
I know this seems a bit convoluted and strange but it is a question that has bothered me for quite some time. Why does he chose the people he choses?

You cannot just "pray" to Satan to obtain what you want; this is Xian Christinsanity Jewhova bullshit. Satan is not a genie who's just gonna grant you whatever you desire. We Satanists do Power Meditation, this is our form of "prayer." Aye, though you may ask Satan for guidance, and he would surely guide you; you have to make things work out for yourself. That is the point to Satanism, You need to work to Transform your soul, your body, your consciousness; and by advancing yourself through these ways you can use your power to obtain your desires. But, in return, you are asked to participate in Spiritual Warfare.
Read ALL of Joy of Satan please.

On Sunday, June 14, 2015 7:34 PM, "Zakayo Mutuku zmutuku44@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Dear brethren help me am new here in this group, Iam asking how do I pray to our FATHER SATAN to get what Iam willing to get please help Me
On Jun 14, 2015 5:06 AM, "nationalist999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

I was wondering how does Satan chose his people? The reason I am writing this is that I have been a dedicated satanist since 2007 but I while people claim that they found Satan in my case it was more that Satan found me and pushed through to become a satanist. Can anyone relate to this?
While I understand that many people are lost out there as Christians etc. I would not be your stereotypical satanist so to speak. I was a devout catholic as a teenager and served as an altar boy but then when i was 13 thoughts started to come into my mind about Satan and, looking back now, I can see that Satan was trying to communicate with me and I just blocked it out and repressed it.
However, these thoughts and urges to engage with satanism, the occult etc. became stronger and it became impossible to repress them. At this time, I was in a very happy place in my life as a catholic and even resorted to blessings and exorcisms by catholic priests to repress these urges but it was futile. Eventually, after a painful transition, I came to realize that Satan was powerful and God and accepted him. 
My point is that this transition took over 3 years of me trying to pray and drive him away but he one through in the end. I am not your stereotypical satanist and was very devout catholic (I even considered becoming a priest) but why did satan chose me??? there are surely other satanic, punk kids out there who would be better for his cause and people who are utterly lost. But I was in an normal individual in my life. why did he not just give up? Surely, Satan would have contacted someone else who would have been more receptive and open to him?
I know this seems a bit convoluted and strange but it is a question that has bothered me for quite some time. Why does he chose the people he choses?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back