Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: Revenge at the Highest level??? need answers

Yoko M

I need help, my family. Earlier today my mother in law to be (got engaged xmas day) paid me a visit with my fiance and her husband. Although my new man worships our Father, his parents are true xtians. This causes a big problem for me because ever since they came to mine i feel as if my connection to father has been weakened in spite of my best efforts to help banish xtianity and bein a good daughter. What should i do? How do i banish the purity that lingers around me? And what can i do to stop the in laws from trying to convert me to xtianity? X with desperation i ask this of you. Hail satan. Your sister. Yoko x

On Sat Jan 1st, 2011 6:30 PM EST David wrote:

White light reflects, cleanses, heals and protects, and destroys negative energy. Its the last thing you want to use in a destruction ritual. It actually helps the person you use it on. Its used for healing. Gray energy destroys and is much more useful in a destruction ritual. If you know how you can go to a cemetery or other place that has death energy and direct that from there at who you want to destroy. Just be sure to clean your aura afterwards.

See this page on colors
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Maharaja Munafiq <gotheous_raven@... wrote:

didnt i tell to use white light to block all he hold daer,money,luck,fame,attention n such this is easy one been training 4 2 months constitently could even do it

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back