Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: need females to answer me please

Shannon Outlaw

Tell your girlfriend that taking birth control will inly mess up her hormones even more and cause other health problems with her hormones.

Is she a spiritual satanist because if she is Yoga and chakra meditation will balance her endocrine system (responsible for hormones) and heal her.

If she is not a satanist then have her take the herbs Red clover blossoms, Dong quai, Astragalus or red raspberry leaf or Vitex herb. My top main choices are the red clover dong quia and red raspberry leaf.

These herbs balance the female body and hormones. I had a friend who would get ovarian cysts and UTI's. After 2 days of taking red clover herb I gave her, the symptoms went away so imagine her taking it for a long period of time. The red clover and Dong quai will also give her healthy clean blood and a balanced menstrual cycle and make her fertile. Make sure she is also drinking clean water with added himalayan salt. Just a pinch.

The herbs can be obtained anywhere online and i am actually growing red clover lol it grows everywhere across north america and its considered a weed but people dont know its actually a cancer curing herb as well.

Vitacost.com is inexpensive ships fast and has a variety. Try to get the Natures herb Red clover capsules brand and some Dong quai tea. Astragalus herb capsules is good for general health maintenance so get tha too. Trust me great prices and since its herbs they are cheap. Hope this helps. But if you can get your girlfriend to do some yoga that is double the healing. :)

------------------------------
On Sun, Aug 4, 2013 7:18 PM PDT lordenki1223 wrote:

hi to all sisters

my girlfriend say when she got too much hormonse she get acne and to avoid acne she needs to use some pills agaisnt poliquysyic ovaries.

I wikipedia this "symptom" and found some results but since the kike are in control of almost everything, they decide what people should and should not believe. I wanted to ask my ss sisters if you know how to heal this symptom. I taught of using runes to heal her because I don't like the idea she needs to consume some birth control pills to stop acne because of too much hormones.

the modern medication are probably mixed with toxic products and I really want to help her void the kike products.

anybody got better ideas except runes even if they're very powerful or you want to give me your opinion about this subject would be much appriciated.

thanks.

ave satanas 2, 4, 11, 13, 666

http://www.thelovevitamin.com/

^Not everything in there may be useful for you or your girlfriend, but the blogger has a lot of good posts about acne. Just ignore the vegan-is-good, lovey-dovey undertones.I like to read the blog myself, as I do have acne.
Thanks for the tips, Shannon, I shall give those herbs a try after some more investigation (I am on medication) to make sure they can be mixed.
Hail Satan!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, August 5, 2013 11:21:21 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] need females to answer me please

Tell your girlfriend that taking birth control will inly mess up her hormones even more and cause other health problems with her hormones.

Is she a spiritual satanist because if she is Yoga and chakra meditation will balance her endocrine system (responsible for hormones) and heal her.

If she is not a satanist then have her take the herbs Red clover blossoms, Dong quai, Astragalus or red raspberry leaf or Vitex herb. My top main choices are the red clover dong quia and red raspberry leaf.

These herbs balance the female body and hormones. I had a friend who would get ovarian cysts and UTI's. After 2 days of taking red clover herb I gave her, the symptoms went away so imagine her taking it for a long period of time. The red clover and Dong quai will also give her healthy clean blood and a balanced menstrual cycle and make her fertile. Make sure she is also drinking clean water with added himalayan salt. Just a pinch.

The herbs can be obtained anywhere online and i am actually growing red clover lol it grows everywhere across north america and its considered a weed but people dont know its actually a cancer curing herb as well.

Vitacost.com is inexpensive ships fast and has a variety. Try to get the Natures herb Red clover capsules brand and some Dong quai tea. Astragalus herb capsules is good for general health maintenance so get tha too. Trust me great prices and since its herbs they are cheap. Hope this helps. But if you can get your girlfriend to do some yoga that is double the healing. :)

hi to all sisters

my girlfriend say when she got too much hormonse she get acne and to avoid acne she needs to use some pills agaisnt poliquysyic ovaries.

I wikipedia this "symptom" and found some results but since the kike are in control of almost everything, they decide what people should and should not believe. I wanted to ask my ss sisters if you know how to heal this symptom. I taught of using runes to heal her because I don't like the idea she needs to consume some birth control pills to stop acne because of too much hormones.

the modern medication are probably mixed with toxic products and I really want to help her void the kike products.

anybody got better ideas except runes even if they're very powerful or you want to give me your opinion about this subject would be much appriciated.

thanks.

I personally take the herb Feverfew, and I can tell you, it's been a
supreme blessing. Another one for balancing out the hormones, it helps
with the migraines, cramping, and menorrhagia. Only thing is, if you
take it, you cannot drink alcohol while you do, as alcohol cancels out
the active chemicals in it, rendering it useless.

hi to all sisters

my girlfriend say when she got too much hormonse she get acne and to
avoid acne she needs to use some pills agaisnt poliquysyic ovaries.
I wikipedia this "symptom" and found some results but since the kike
are in control of almost everything, they decide what people should and
should not believe. I wanted to ask my ss sisters if you know how to
heal this symptom. I taught of using runes to heal her because I don't
like the idea she needs to consume some birth control pills to stop acne
because of too much hormones.
the modern medication are probably mixed with toxic products and I
really want to help her void the kike products.
anybody got better ideas except runes even if they're very powerful
or you want to give me your opinion about this subject would be much
appriciated.
thanks.

thank you for all your replies.

no my girlfriend is not a spiritual satanist but I just finish her birth chart and she will be in the future.

Now the next step is to make her believe me and not the doctors with their birth control pills.

thank you sisters,
Ave satanas

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

hi to all sisters

thanks.

wow just learnt a new use for feverfew I personally use feverfew to fight off colds and flu didnt know it helped with hormones thanks for this information.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bestrielwotonsdotter" <siannamarie13@... wrote:

I personally take the herb Feverfew, and I can tell you, it's been a
supreme blessing. Another one for balancing out the hormones, it helps
with the migraines, cramping, and menorrhagia. Only thing is, if you
take it, you cannot drink alcohol while you do, as alcohol cancels out
the active chemicals in it, rendering it useless.

hi to all sisters

my girlfriend say when she got too much hormonse she get acne and to
avoid acne she needs to use some pills agaisnt poliquysyic ovaries.

I wikipedia this "symptom" and found some results but since the kike
are in control of almost everything, they decide what people should and
should not believe. I wanted to ask my ss sisters if you know how to
heal this symptom. I taught of using runes to heal her because I don't
like the idea she needs to consume some birth control pills to stop acne
because of too much hormones.

the modern medication are probably mixed with toxic products and I
really want to help her void the kike products.

anybody got better ideas except runes even if they're very powerful
or you want to give me your opinion about this subject would be much
appriciated.

thanks.

High Priest Maxine should add a page in JoS of Herbs that are good for us like you mention Shannon because I don't know how to tell my girlfriend to try this red clover to help her problem because she's the type of a girl who needs medical approve.

I google the benefits of Red clover and found this info:
"Women with hormone-dependent conditions such as endometriosis, uterine fibroids, and cancers of the breast, ovaries, or uterus should not take red clover due to its possible estrogenic effects. Men with prostate cancer should also avoid taking red clover, unless a doctor recommends using it."

http://www.herbwisdom.com/herb-red-clover.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

hi to all sisters

thanks.

I have read that site. Does your girlfruend have cancer or hormone dependent condition?
Also we dont need a HP to trll us which herbs are good for us or what herbs to try. You can do that yourself. We all can and do our research.

People like your girlfriend who depends on what a doctor tells her need to understand that is not the way it works. Alot of doctors and so called medical practioners are only following the jew run way of so called medicine and pharmaceuticals. Not everything a doctor tells you is the best for you.

Your girlfruend should get into natural alternatives instead of ingesting harmful birth control pills which will ruin her hormones even more and can cause cancer or disease of reproductive system and fertility.

On Mon, Aug 5, 2013 10:20 PM PDT lordenki1223 wrote:

High Priest Maxine should add a page in JoS of Herbs that are good for us like you mention Shannon because I don't know how to tell my girlfriend to try this red clover to help her problem because she's the type of a girl who needs medical approve.

I google the benefits of Red clover and found this info:
"Women with hormone-dependent conditions such as endometriosis, uterine fibroids, and cancers of the breast, ovaries, or uterus should not take red clover due to its possible estrogenic effects. Men with prostate cancer should also avoid taking red clover, unless a doctor recommends using it."

http://www.herbwisdom.com/herb-red-clover.html

hi to all sisters

thanks.

Just google harmful effects of birth control and show her.

Also how can you really tell if she is going to be a satanist....

On Mon, Aug 5, 2013 7:47 PM PDT lordenki1223 wrote:

no my girlfriend is not a spiritual satanist but I just finish her birth chart and she will be in the future.

Now the next step is to make her believe me and not the doctors with their birth control pills.

thank you sisters,
Ave satanas

hi to all sisters

thanks.

Maybe try IUD?  (Intra-uterine device) which is more effective then the birth control and one can last you up to 10 years. I agree with Shannon. How can you be sure she will be a Satanist? Perhaps that is your own desires and you are projecting it onto the reading of her chart.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, August 6, 2013 10:05:25 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: need females to answer me please

thank you sisters,
Ave satanas

hi to all sisters

thanks.

she's interested in understanding my religion and why I spend more time with my spiritual training(Yoga & Meditation) rather with her. She knows I have one important goal in my life and it's raise my Kundalini and I don't like to skip one day(I tried before and I didn't like the side effects). She like the way I live my life by personal and SS code of life.

Some of my friends who are her's friends too are jealous of me because they are not like me and she see's that, she knows there's no 2 like me. So these friends of ours trying to hard to break us up by talking bad behind our back and saying lies to my girlfriend parents that they almost won the war but It's not over, I'm waiting the right time to attack back and the best time is when someone has something very precious in her/his life. A good job, house or a child.... meanwhile I'm just taking all the "shots" until the right time comes and they will see they life turn BLACK.

In her birth chart it was said: "When Aquarius feels hemmed in by that all -enveloping Piscean web, it will struggle free and go it's own way."

I realized that a Birth chart is not some crap it's real and I prove it because we had a big fight recently, don't ask me how we can have fights/break up with long distance & I know it sound crazy.

We came back again after a 2 weeks break up because she is Pisces and I'm Aquarius and I require personal space in my life but she needs a lot attention and I cannot give this right now. She's in mexico and I'm in Canada(Long story short, last summer we met and since then we're crazy of each other). She learn during our last break up that she needs to give me more space or else she will lose me easily because I promised Father something and I receive what I asked from Father for my promise. No one can interfere with my spiritual training and my Father Satan and I made it clear with everyone around me, including girlfriend, family and few close friends.

She called me back the 2nd week of our break up, crying on the phone* asking me to come back because she needs me. Even her parents asked her why she won't find a guy in mexico, close to her... I got the answer for that :) it's pure Love and the way you treat a woman.

*-I tried to ignore her and I got like 23 missed calls and 4 voice messages from her.

I got a good secret way of treating woman with a lot of love they will never feel that with other guys and they(because my Ex envy my Girlfriend, she knows what she's missing) cannot resist my charm, magick has nothing to do in here.

I treat her like a real princess but with one condition, I need my own space for my spiritual training.

Conclusion she likes who I am, what I do and how my religion changed me & I'm more mature and not easy to take down. She loves the fact that my religion is not the so called Xtian Satanism too.

thank you sisters,
Ave satanas

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

hi to all sisters

thanks.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back