Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: my didication was a backfire and now im the fictitious christ ho

In what way did you mess up the dedication ritual?

If you returned to Christianity after dedicating, you aligned yourself with the enemies of Almighty Lord Father Satan. There is no ready plan for fixing that act. Work your ass off for Almighty Lord Father Satan. Spread the truth online and wherever you go. Leave anti tracts (slips of paper that say things like "Christianity is a Lie! see_the_truth.webs.com") wherever you go. Engage in spiritual warfare. Send energy to Almighty lord Father Satan and the Mighty Gods. Meditate, do hatha yoga, and kundalini yoga daily. Raise your powers and prove that you are really a Spiritual Satanist.

Stop being fictitious and read look up any words you don't understand in the dedication ritual.  If you did it right, stop worrying about it.  If you didn't do it right - then do it right.  

Well 2 nite on the 8 of august I'll be doin my dedication ritual. 2 my lord satan

Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "johnson_akemi@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] Sender: [email protected] Date: 06 Aug 2014 22:23:22 -0700To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: my didication was a backfire and now im the fictitious christ how do i reverse this?

If you returned to Christianity after dedicating, you aligned yourself with the enemies of Almighty Lord Father Satan. There is no ready plan for fixing that act. Work your ass off for Almighty Lord Father Satan. Spread the truth online and wherever you go. Leave anti tracts (slips of paper that say things like "Christianity is a Lie! see_the_truth.webs.com") wherever you go. Engage in spiritual warfare. Send energy to Almighty lord Father Satan and the Mighty Gods. Meditate, do hatha yoga, and kundalini yoga daily. Raise your powers and prove that you are really a Spiritual Satanist.

Do not post things like this your a waste of our time troll.____________________________________________Father Satan shall not lie in this world of lies - BluePantherHail Satan

Dont play or rush to conlude know and where you belong we do not dabble in satanism its very dangerous.HAI OLD GOD ENKI
On Aug 8, 2014 2:42 PM, "markdutoit916@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Well 2 nite on the 8 of august I'll be doin my dedication ritual. 2 my lord satan

Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!<hr>From: "johnson_akemi@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Date: 06 Aug 2014 22:23:22 -0700To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]ReplyTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: my didication was a backfire and now im the fictitious christ how do i reverse this?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back