Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: Moral question about those who are without

kendallnight6

I believe everybody deserves a second chance, be it a christian or even a muslim, but in order for that to happen, they must seek for the truth and not just come there, take advantage and leave to tell the enemy more info which is bad, for that kind of people, they do not deserve another chance.
But that's just only my opinion and how I understand. Heheh.

HAIL ALL THE GODS OF HELL!!!
HAIL FATHER SATAN!

[/IMG]"The absence of darkness in a person does not suggest an abundance of light, for to know the light you must have known the darkness."</em>
www.JoyofSatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
http://spiritualwarfare666.webs.com/Satans_Library.htm

On Thursday, March 17, 2016 11:40 PM, "thisisafalsealias@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

If someone has per se abused a Satanic soul many times, has treated him or her like utter crap and supported kikes in some other way in the process, even if this person has fucked up their karma completely do they still deserve the truth or should they simply be put out of their misery? Is there any solid way to tell if this soul is worth more than other souls who are on the same road as them and can the enemy trick a Satanist into valuing a long-term or especially new abuser this way, possibly by creating false a past life illusion? Thanks.

Hail father satan.
On Mar 18, 2016 6:42 AM, "kendallnight6@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I believe everybody deserves a second chance, be it a christian or even a muslim, but in order for that to happen, they must seek for the truth and not just come there, take advantage and leave to tell the enemy more info which is bad, for that kind of people, they do not deserve another chance.
But that's just only my opinion and how I understand. Heheh.

HAIL ALL THE GODS OF HELL!!!
HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Kendallknight6 I used to think as you do but as I went on educating myself in the horrific abuses perpetrated against the gentiles I realized that NO. There are some who do NOT deserve a second chance. The fucking kikes who engineered this do NOT deserve mercy. And neither do the gentiles who have thrown in their lot with these fucks. They are DOUBLY guilty. They have betrayed their race. There are no second chances. You are for Father Satan or against Him. Period. Decide what side you support. And act accordingly.

HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER!!!

If it's a Satanic soul then according to JOS you must run it by Satan or an arbitrator before acting against them.   Frankly there is no concise answer to whether people deserve mercy or not. I'll be the first to tell you most don't. Most are useful idiots or downright so fucked up on Jewish propaganda that they're beyond hope, but there are plenty who are either neutral or worth a second chance. So ultimately you have to make your own decision and it'll end up being a case by case basis, but ultimately regardless of your reasoning the burden of responsibility for your actions will fall upon you. Something to think about before acting, you can be justified as hell in snuffing someone, many deserve it. Yet if you can't live with yourself for doing so, pursue less lethal means of removing them from your life.   Program energy to send them away, ask Satan for help, or find other memes to achieve a desired state without them in your life.
If you must teach someone a lesson, from my personal experience pain and suffering are excellent teachers (my life experience). Food for thought.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back