Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: Mercury - IMPORTANT!

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Founder Of The Joy Of Satan
Staff member
There is something I definitely need to add to this post as a reminder.
IF YOU OR A LOVED ONE NEEDS MEDICAL ATTENTION, DO NOT HESITATE TO SEE A DOCTOR!
Being able to heal ourselves and loved ones using the powers of our minds and souls is a beautiful gift, BUT there can be times when in spite of putting 1000% into a healing, this can be met with failure. It happens.

There are several reasons a healing may not manifest regardless of the energies put into it. I have had successes with healings as I wrote below and a few more but I have also had failures.

The reasons for the failures included a time factor, for one. Some problems are acute and severe. The problem (a loved one- pet) came on suddenly and severely. I put a lot of powerful energy into trying to heal this affliction, but I only had one day. The problem grew worse and immediately the next morning, first thing, we had to rush the loved one to the animal hospital. After emergency surgery, everything was fine. The problem here was I couldn't generate enough energy (the illness was too strong) within that short of time. In many cases, a powerful affliction or illness needs repeated workings in which energy can be built and amplified and this can take days. In the above situation, there was no time.

In another case of which I wrote of on the JoS website, Satan himself helped me stabilize another one of my pets who needed surgery. This was years ago and I didn't have the money at that time. The surgery was expensive. Satan helped me put energy into her to stabilize her- she had pyometria and her utuerus was leaking bloody pus in quantities. After I put energy into her, the leaking stopped. Soon after, though, she did have surgery and she fully recovered.

I have also healed myself, as I am aware many JoS members have healed themselves and their loved ones as I have read posts. This is wonderful and very inspirational. It is important to remember though, if you or a loved one is not getting better or if there is a severe problem where professional emergency teatment is necessary, DO NOT HESITATE to get medical attention immediately!

We are not christians! Satanism is NOT blind faith. Yes, a certain amount of faith is necessary in all witchcraft workings whatever they are, but there can come a time in some cases where faith in spite of no progress made and blatant signs of failure for one reason or another amounts to stupidity.

The amounts of energies needed in some cases can be enormous and beyond our present capabilities. This is where covens can be helpful, but this is another matter and in any case- always remember, if improvement is not forthcoming, especially in emergencies where time is a major factor, seek medical attention immediately. Workings of healing are even more effective in these cases when combined with professional medical treatments. Always think for yourself and use common sense and reason.

Ailments and other afflictions that are chronic and not an emergency can be worked on without worry. I have found that most workings of healing require time and repeated and consistent meditations over a period of time. I also had a case where the illness was caught early and I was able to heal this loved one with only one application of energy. This was after I did a hatha yoga session and was fully charged.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... aling.html

http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

I had to do a healing for a loved one (pet). The problem was extensive and severe. Antibiotics were doing little if anything and were towards the end of the supply. Returning to the doctor's for more tests, being exposed to more trauma, severe pain and being 'put under' not to mention the financial costs, this all would have been extremely severe.

Because of the nature and severity of the problem, I had to run healing energy and put it into the loved one 2-3 times a day every day for the duration of the full to new moon (waning moon for ridding diseases, etc.)
I was lucky in that the moon was already waning and I didn't have to wait as I couldn't wait in this situation.

I asked for Satan's help as this case was extremely severe and I didn't know this sort of thing could be healed.

Satan told me - according to the Chronos Program for planetary hours:
http://chronosxp.sourceforge.net/en/
To begin the working "during the hours of Mercury."

I was again in luck as my working began on Thursday (Jupiter). Jupiter amplifies whatever other planet it has contact with, especially in the way of the planetary hours and days.

Mercury is the planet that has the 'horns' for its glyph. As we all know, the horns are of the 'Devil.' Needless to say, I was again astounded. After the first healing session, there was a noticible decrease in the swelling. The antibiotics did nothing and were all gone. After a few days of consistent workings, the swelling was completely gone. Because of the severity of the problem, I continued the healings way beyond the dissappearance of the symptoms.

My point here is Satan told me about Mercury and the hours and how this helped. I have also used Mercury, since this, for several other workings of different kinds- different days (energies) and all were successful.

Mercury is the 'Messenger of the Gods.'

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back