Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: mentor needed.

joshua dark

i am afresher into the belief of self power and knowledge whom some
are callin satanism.
After folowing txt s ihave realised in satanism is knowledge we ought
to know and live.
Reaching newbie level has and is hard on my side and i needed physical
help from an experienced human being to mentor me through these steps.
Am Not looking for arecriuting officer, but a guide towards my goal of
becoming a satanist.
My location is uganda. Hope to hear from you members.

Thoroughly read the Joy of Satan website. The information there will answer many questions and reveal much about spiritual matters. When you feel confident, perform the Dedication Ritual. Doing the Dedication Ritual shows you are serious about Spiritual Satanism.

The goal of Spiritual Satanism is to spiritually empower yourself and obtain powers that humans are supposed to have, like telepathy and healing. The final goal is to complete the Magnum Opus and become a god. Power meditation is key to those goals. The 40 Day Meditation Program is a good place to start with meditation. The 40 Day Meditation Program can be downloaded from Satan's Library.

Satan's Library
http://spiritualwarfare666.webs.com/satans_library.htm  

Attachments :
<ol>-SpiritualWarfareTrainingProgramforSatanists.pdf</ol>Hello Joshua,

I am in Kampala, Uganda.

Satanism like you wrote is about discovering your own truth which is the truth. There are no mediators in Satanism, to the best of my knowledge.

It's a personal relationship between you and Father Satan.

There is nothing like recruiting officer, or burning in hell, or pains and anguish. That is all jewish filth and lies embedded in religions that have so dominated our lives and corrupted the truth.

Being a newbie, it would be great for us to communicate and share, as a way for us to grow and progress in attaining Spiritual awakening and godhead. This has always been Satan's goal for human beings, for us to attain godhead and see life from the perspective of the informed and wise.

I have attached a pdf on spiritual training
Check out this link for more information, if you haven't been to it: Joy of Satan   Satan is truth forever! Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back