Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: [JoyofSatan666] The Fűhrer - A Pictorial History

James roberts

I so torn between things.i have the demon side seducing me and the angel side to keep me warm n check the demon side is winning what should I do
On Tuesday, September 24, 2019, 11:04:04 PM PDT, aryantruth@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Hail SatanHeil Hitler

It could be that you are on the fence deciding what to do. I experienced that many years ago, before I formally dedicated and re-discovered the Joy of Satan site. I felt the tug and pull and was not sure what to do, except keep reading. I eventually dedicated my soul to Satan (via the JOS site.)
Read and study thoroughly http://www.joyofsatan.org to know what we are about. Once you know and read the truth, and it sinks in, you will not be confused anymore and know where you stand and where you want to go from here.

On Thursday, September 26, 2019, 11:39:50 p.m. EDT, James roberts robertsjames288@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

I so torn between things.i have the demon side seducing me and the angel side to keep me warm n check the demon side is winning what should I do
On Tuesday, September 24, 2019, 11:04:04 PM PDT, aryantruth@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Hail SatanHeil Hitler

Come and take me in. I want to join right now. I want to get out of poverty. 
On Sep 27, 2019 1:34 PM, "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:
  It could be that you are on the fence deciding what to do. I experienced that many years ago, before I formally dedicated and re-discovered the Joy of Satan site. I felt the tug and pull and was not sure what to do, except keep reading. I eventually dedicated my soul to Satan (via the JOS site.)
Read and study thoroughly http://www.joyofsatan.org to know what we are about. Once you know and read the truth, and it sinks in, you will not be confused anymore and know where you stand and where you want to go from here.

On Thursday, September 26, 2019, 11:39:50 p.m. EDT, James roberts [email protected] [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

On Tuesday, September 24, 2019, 11:04:04 PM PDT, [email protected] [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Hail SatanHeil Hitler

http://www.joyofsatan.org 
Read and study everything on this website. When you are ready, and know what true Spiritual Satanism is about and that this is right for you, then be sure to dedicate your soul to Satan.

On Friday, September 27, 2019, 10:15:11 a.m. EDT, Monday Ede mondaylawson@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Come and take me in. I want to join right now. I want to get out of poverty. 
On Sep 27, 2019 1:34 PM, "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

On Thursday, September 26, 2019, 11:39:50 p.m. EDT, James roberts robertsjames288@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Hail SatanHeil Hitler

Monday Ede@ there's no "instant fix" here.

First you have to read-up on the www.joyofsatan.org website to understand what Spiritual Satanism means and also understand our relationship with Satan and the Gods of Hell. Go through the home page (the links) and when you think you know enough to make an informed decision, then do the dedication ritual to Satan.

When you advance your soul through spiritual knowledge and meditation and do services to Satan, like the final RTR, then He will give to you as He thinks is required.

You have already started by coming here. I hope to see more of you.

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back