Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: [JoyofSatan666] meditation where should I start?

Andrew Chiteme

Satanic blessings to all,with no disrespect let's take time to read all that is on the JoS website before asking certain questions. If one researches the site on his or her own will understand most things before u querry. Awareness is key here. U can only be aware when u study
Hail Satan

------------------------------
On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 00:10 BST James Makela wrote:

That's good that your taking the initiative to quit smoking pot. I would just start doing power meditations and yoga. And clean your chakras and aura everyday along with the aura of protection. When I was new I just opened my soul and did the 6 month training program, on the Join Hells Army link, just go at your own pace since your working and going to school. Doing a little bit is better than nothing. Welcome and good luck!

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 24, 2012, at 2:37 PM, "siscool397" <boomer_397@... wrote:

ok what order should I do the meditations on the meditations page? I want to obtain enlightenment and in addition learn other things and progress as fast as I can. Also I am quitting weed this is my second day clean so it has come to my attention that I might have a hole in my aura or something.. I don't enjoy being high I just enjoy taking the toke and feeling it make me high after im high I feel dissapointed in myself, lazy etc. how would I heal the hole in my aura and how can I figure out where it is? I am new, juggling this, school and work at the same time. The meditations take a long time to complete. I have not done the dedication ritual yet either. let me know your thoughts and opinions please.

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back