Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: I think I might be in a lot of trouble.

nick atkinson

being fairly new you mite just be haveing a lil trouble with discerning who is actually telling you all this. Maybe it's some enemy being
poseing as Satan. Satan loves all his children
but hate all who oppose and blaspheme him.
Satanist are born not made and unless you
were forced into dedicating instead of
dedicating of your own free will with the
knowledge that Satan is the true creator God you're probably just being fkdd with by some asshole grey or angel.
Hail Satan!

----------
Hail Satan Lord Undeniable!!!!

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thu, Aug 13, 2009 10:30 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I think I might be in a lot of trouble.

I am Farley new to spiritual Satanism. How ever throw my communications
And what has been happening of late it has become painfully clear that our
Father lord Satan greatly disproves of me.

Dose any one have advice for me?

Hale Satan

The Gods will not tolerate impostors and when they are discovered they're dealt with, never again to invade the lives of Satan's dedicated people. I agree with Nick that this may be part and parcel of your newbie status, but nevertheless, we must always be on guard (and not just when you're new!). The enemy does not take a vacation, so to speak, but often works even harder to get us back into their cesspool. It's our job to drive them back.

It is vitally important to concentrate on your meditations at this point more than actual telepathic communications. That will come, too, but for now, it's important to protect yourself from unwanted intrusions. In the course of your protection meditations, include that absolutely no one can communicate with you except Satan and your guardian demon (if you've discovered who that is at this point; if not you can include that exercise as a part of your meditations as well, i.e. finding your guardian demon).

As xtians, etc., we were fixated on 'disapproval' so it's somewhat 'natural' to think, at least at first, that whenever we 'screw up' even in some small way, that Satan vehemently disapproves and will abandon us at the first hint of the first mistake. This is patently untrue. As in everything, we evolve in our knowledge and practice. We don't suddenly become fully 'expert' the day after our dedication. It is a lengthy growth process and that growth is frustrating sometimes. But it does take time and we need to give it that time.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nick atkinson" <bender_dragon_666@... wrote:

being fairly new you mite just be haveing a lil trouble with discerning who is actually telling you all this. Maybe it's some enemy being
poseing as Satan. Satan loves all his children
but hate all who oppose and blaspheme him.
Satanist are born not made and unless you
were forced into dedicating instead of
dedicating of your own free will with the
knowledge that Satan is the true creator God you're probably just being fkdd with by some asshole grey or angel.
Hail Satan!

----------
Hail Satan Lord Undeniable!!!!

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thu, Aug 13, 2009 10:30 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I think I might be in a lot of trouble.

Hale Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "m9shadowhunter" <m9shadowhunter@... wrote:

Hale Satan
hey I had the same problem it is not Satan that is the giving you a hard time it is johova be strong dont give up on satan you find it very much worth it

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "m9shadowhunter" <m9shadowhunter@... wrote:

Hale Satan
Well, should Satan have reason to disprove of him? Have you besmirched him, or, treating him and his brethren poorly? I was once a xtian, but, Satan doesn't have an issue with me.

People new to satanism have some trouble because of past religions.
Satanism has an emotional beginning.
If you meditate every day, thank and pray to satan regularly, and you are dedicated and wise, You are well on your way to becoming an adept.
Practice opening your chakras, cleaning your Aura and try asking Satan and the Gods for help and guidance.

Hail satan.

Hale Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back