Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: I just had an interesting theory.

Paul Reed

i must disagree - and agree - i know i know .. anyways.. any form of music could be consideed "satanic" depending on who wrote it an why. hell, theres several soft rock and dance hits from the 80's that clearly talk about loving the devil - they just wasn't quite as bold about it as say, Motly Crue was. also keep in mind the times and the culture. In his day, Wolfgang Amadeus Motzart could easily have been considered "satanic" along with several others. Many of the contemporary satanists i have met actually prefer classical over heavy metal. me personally, i prefer good ol' rock from the 60's and 70's. -paul

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, December 9, 2009 12:12:59 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] I just had an interesting theory.

Many people say that metal(the only real music still being made) is Satanic music. While its not true and being a metal performer doesn't make you a Satanist, in a weird way, they're right. Satanism teaches free thinking, acceptance of personal differences, individuality, going against the set path, and living your life in the way that you choose to live it. In thought metal is the same. No matter what people say, no matter what congress does, no matter what the public thinks, metalheads continue to support and create metal. Anything that is individual and different, anything that sets you apart, anything that instills fear in the general masses, is metal. Any other music made today is so fucking corporate and altered by the FCC and radio companies. So much so that in almost any genre you don't get to choose what music you like. The corporations tell you what music is good. Aside from metal. So in retaliation to the church, the government, the posers, the preps, the assholes, the haters, and the dumbasses, raise your devil horns and bust out a power chord to say "Fuck You Society!"

Sex, Drugs, and Rock N' Roll forever.

Written by: Dakota "Jesus" "Kota" "Laury" "Sinister Shad" Lusk.

Reply if you want.

I have nothing much to say cept I'm a freak for metal so I just wanted to be in this thread. thats it =) I fuckin love metal (Black metal like dimmu borgir and cradle of filth the most) and just wanted to say that. cept I also love classical, romantic and baroque music.......mozart and bach for example. that irrelevant god speed on the devils thunder !,,!,    ,!,,!
    o_O
Sent: Wed, 9 December, 2009 4:12:59 PM

Many people say that metal(the only real music still being made) is Satanic music. While its not true and being a metal performer doesn't make you a Satanist, in a weird way, they're right. Satanism teaches free thinking, acceptance of personal differences, individuality, going against the set path, and living your life in the way that you choose to live it. In thought metal is the same. No matter what people say, no matter what congress does, no matter what the public thinks, metalheads continue to support and create metal. Anything that is individual and different, anything that sets you apart, anything that instills fear in the general masses, is metal. Any other music made today is so fucking corporate and altered by the FCC and radio companies. So much so that in almost any genre you don't get to choose what music you like. The corporations tell you what music is good. Aside from metal. So in retaliation to the church, the government, the posers, the preps, the assholes, the haters, and the dumbasses, raise your devil horns and bust out a power chord to say "Fuck You Society!"

Reply if you want.

Win 1 of 4 Sony home entertainment packs thanks to Yahoo!7. Enter now.

that is very good theory and in a way you are correct about it. but their is also the old school punks. they were completely different from what society thought was "right" ya metal is awesome but so is all the old school ounk. they were also about sexual freedom, drugs, and just plan differentness. well pretty much all rock is about being away from society. well it used to be.

Sent: Tue, December 8, 2009 9:12:59 PM

Reply if you want.

okay i will agree metal is cool to listen too, fuck its the only thing i listen too. But apart from that i know Satanism is about reaching the godhead,to do so drugs must be out, drugs are used to control. as for metal i would say take a close listen to see if its blasfamiss or not last time i checked you do get xaint metal

Sent: Wed, December 9, 2009 7:12:59 AM

Reply if you want.

Learn what real black metal is... Dimmu and CoF are NOT black metal! COF (aside from dusk and her embrace) are gothic metal, and Dimmu is just a shitty sell out.
Go listen to Burzum, Empreror, Enslaved, and Mayhem.
On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 6:37 PM, Blaise Parnell <blaiseparnell@... wrote:
  I have nothing much to say cept I'm a freak for metal so I just wanted to be in this thread. thats it =) I fuckin love metal (Black metal like dimmu borgir and cradle of filth the most) and just wanted to say that. cept I also love classical, romantic and baroque music.......mozart and bach for example. that irrelevant god speed on the devils thunder !,,!,    ,!,,!
    o_O
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Reply if you want.

soz, i also just had to "jump in" but i fucken love cradle of filth!!!!! especially danny filth hes very hot hehehehe

Sent: Thu, 10 December, 2009 12:37:02 PM
Subject: Re: [Teens4Satan] I just had an interesting theory.

o_O

Reply if you want.

Need mail bonding? Bring all your contacts to Yahoo!Xtra with TrueSwitch

Hey Paul. This is not intended as an argument but a discussion. How is it Mozart was could be considered satanic? I mean, I understand he brought a whole new "style" of classical music. That is, he made many new ideas and what not. But do you mean Satanic as in his beliefs or that he was an extremely outgoing party boy and people looked down on this at the time? He was pretty vulgar at times. Swore often and wrote a piece which translated into English is entitled "Lick me in the arse". So I'm simply wondering, do you mean Satanic as in he has Satanic beleifs, or because he did not conform to his generations interpretation of right and wrong and thus, many MIGHT have considered him Satanic?   Although irrelevent, I personally can't ever choose between metal and classical (classical being not the classical era but including baroque and others) so that's why I love black metal because most of it has classical in it as well. Even lighter bands like Angtoria which is Satanic/Classical/Light metal.

Sent: Thu, 10 December, 2009 9:00:57 AM

i must disagree - and agree - i know i know .. anyways.. any form of music could be consideed "satanic" depending on who wrote it an why. hell, theres several soft rock and dance hits from the 80's that clearly talk about loving the devil - they just wasn't quite as bold about it as say, Motly Crue was. also keep in mind the times and the culture. In his day, Wolfgang Amadeus Motzart could easily have been considered "satanic" along with several others. Many of the contemporary satanists i have met actually prefer classical over heavy metal. me personally, i prefer good ol' rock from the 60's and 70's. -paul

To: Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com

Reply if you want.

Great, i think you will liek Satyricon much better. every girl loves Satyr, true story... and at least he makes real Black Metal.

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 6:10 PM, Blaise Parnell <blaiseparnell@... wrote:
  Hey Paul. This is not intended as an argument but a discussion. How is it Mozart was could be considered satanic? I mean, I understand he brought a whole new "style" of classical music. That is, he made many new ideas and what not. But do you mean Satanic as in his beliefs or that he was an extremely outgoing party boy and people looked down on this at the time? He was pretty vulgar at times. Swore often and wrote a piece which translated into English is entitled "Lick me in the arse". So I'm simply wondering, do you mean Satanic as in he has Satanic beleifs, or because he did not conform to his generations interpretation of right and wrong and thus, many MIGHT have considered him Satanic?   Although irrelevent, I personally can't ever choose between metal and classical (classical being not the classical era but including baroque and others) so that's why I love black metal because most of it has classical in it as well. Even lighter bands like Angtoria which is Satanic/Classical/Light metal.

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Reply if you want.

I have a quote and a reply.

"Skip the Drugs, Gimme the Sex and Rock n' Roll "

Whoever said this deserves a pizza or...20 pizzas.
on a side note...I am writing a song. it's called "Fuck Christianity" it was inspired by a poem someone had posted on here a while back. I've written about it before, but i've got some good people together and i think it's gonna get made! I'll post a link to it when that time comes.

Many people say that metal(the only real music still being made) is Satanic music.. While its not true and being a metal performer doesn't make you a Satanist, in a weird way, they're right. Satanism teaches free thinking, acceptance of personal differences, individuality, going against the set path, and living your life in the way that you choose to live it. In thought metal is the same. No matter what people say, no matter what congress does, no matter what the public thinks, metalheads continue to support and create metal. Anything that is individual and different, anything that sets you apart, anything that instills fear in the general masses, is metal. Any other music made today is so fucking corporate and altered by the FCC and radio companies. So much so that in almost any genre you don't get to choose what music you like. The corporations tell you what music is good. Aside from metal. So in retaliation to the church, the government, the posers, the preps, the assholes, the haters, and the dumbasses, raise your devil horns and bust out a power chord to say "Fuck You Society!"

Reply if you want.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sherab <frater.cv@... wrote:
Learn what real black metal is... Dimmu and CoF are NOT black metal! COF
(aside from dusk and her embrace) are gothic metal, and Dimmu is just a
shitty sell out.

On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 6:37 PM, Blaise Parnell <[email protected]:

I have nothing much to say cept I'm a freak for metal so I just wanted to
be in this thread.
thats it =)
I fuckin love metal (Black metal like dimmu borgir and cradle of filth the
most) and just wanted to say that.
cept I also love classical, romantic and baroque music.......mozart and
bach for example.
that irrelevant
god speed on the devils thunder
!,,!, ,!,,!
o_O

------------------------------
*To:* [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
*Sent:* Wed, 9 December, 2009 4:12:59 PM

*Subject:* [Teens4Satan] I just had an interesting theory.

Many people say that metal(the only real music still being made) is Satanic
music. While its not true and being a metal performer doesn't make you a
Satanist, in a weird way, they're right. Satanism teaches free thinking,
acceptance of personal differences, individuality, going against the set
path, and living your life in the way that you choose to live it. In thought
metal is the same. No matter what people say, no matter what congress does,
no matter what the public thinks, metalheads continue to support and create
metal. Anything that is individual and different, anything that sets you
apart, anything that instills fear in the general masses, is metal. Any
other music made today is so fucking corporate and altered by the FCC and
radio companies. So much so that in almost any genre you don't get to choose
what music you like. The corporations tell you what music is good. Aside
from metal. So in retaliation to the church, the government, the posers, the
preps, the assholes, the haters, and the dumbasses, raise your devil horns
and bust out a power chord to say "Fuck You Society!"

Reply if you want.

------------------------------
Win 1 of 4 Sony home entertainment packs thanks to Yahoo!7. Enter now<http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTJxN2 ... ailtagline.
you forgot one Venom The ones who named it first Black fucking Metal

Personally, I've always compared black and gothic metal to be similiar. Not the same, but there are too many genres of metal, so to me they come under the umbrella of black metal, although I understand realistically they are not.
Sent: Fri, 11 December, 2009 7:17:29 AM

Learn what real black metal is... Dimmu and CoF are NOT black metal! COF (aside from dusk and her embrace) are gothic metal, and Dimmu is just a shitty sell out.
On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 6:37 PM, Blaise Parnell <blaiseparnell@ y7mail.com wrote:
  I have nothing much to say cept I'm a freak for metal so I just wanted to be in this thread. thats it =) I fuckin love metal (Black metal like dimmu borgir and cradle of filth the most) and just wanted to say that. cept I also love classical, romantic and baroque music....... mozart and bach for example. that irrelevant god speed on the devils thunder !,,!,    ,!,,!
    o_O

Reply if you want.

Metal is freedom,metal is independence.Metal is everything narrow minded dumb ass shit worshiping ignorant over glorified bastards hate.Metal is bought the only thing i listen to from heavier bands like Behemoth Dimmu borgir Cannible corpse Mudvayne SlipKnot and on and on.SlipKnot is my favorite though Sick puppies a close second.

wow...this is an interesting theory. thanks for the waste of time.

Sent: Thu, December 10, 2009 9:04:34 PM

satanic, because he went against the grain and held a "satanic" philosphy. you have to place yourself in their shoes and consider their world view at the time,  ... forget it, you'll figure it out day.

Sent: Thu, December 10, 2009 7:29:23 PM

Great, i think you will liek Satyricon much better. every girl loves Satyr, true story... and at least he makes real Black Metal.

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 6:10 PM, Blaise Parnell <blaiseparnell@ y7mail.com wrote:
  Hey Paul. This is not intended as an argument but a discussion. How is it Mozart was could be considered satanic? I mean, I understand he brought a whole new "style" of classical music. That is, he made many new ideas and what not. But do you mean Satanic as in his beliefs or that he was an extremely outgoing party boy and people looked down on this at the time? He was pretty vulgar at times. Swore often and wrote a piece which translated into English is entitled "Lick me in the arse". So I'm simply wondering, do you mean Satanic as in he has Satanic beleifs, or because he did not conform to his generations interpretation of right and wrong and thus, many MIGHT have considered him Satanic?   Although irrelevent, I personally can't ever choose between metal and classical (classical being not the classical era but including baroque and others) so that's why I love black metal because most of it has classical in it as well. Even lighter bands like Angtoria which is Satanic/Classical/ Light metal.

Reply if you want.

Ag fuck man,music is music if you like it.No1 is going to tell you what to do,but heed signs if they are noticable Hail Satan Enjoy Yule

Sent: Fri, December 11, 2009 11:05:27 AM

Personally, I've always compared black and gothic metal to be similiar. Not the same, but there are too many genres of metal, so to me they come under the umbrella of black metal, although I understand realistically they are not.
Sent: Fri, 11 December, 2009 7:17:29 AM

On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 6:37 PM, Blaise Parnell <blaiseparnell@ y7mail.com wrote:
  I have nothing much to say cept I'm a freak for metal so I just wanted to be in this thread. thats it =) I fuckin love metal (Black metal like dimmu borgir and cradle of filth the most) and just wanted to say that. cept I also love classical, romantic and baroque music....... mozart and bach for example. that irrelevant god speed on the devils thunder !,,!,    ,!,,!
    o_O

Reply if you want.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mica Enriquez <lerdavian@... wrote:

on a side note...I am writing a song. it's called "Fuck Christianity" it was inspired by a poem someone had posted on here a while back. I've written about it before, but i've got some good people together and i think it's gonna get made! I'll post a link to it when that time comes.

Many people say that metal(the only real music still being made) is Satanic music. While its not true and being a metal performer doesn't make you a Satanist, in a weird way, they're right. Satanism teaches free thinking, acceptance of personal differences, individuality, going against the set path, and living your life in the way that you choose to live it. In thought metal is the same. No matter what people say, no matter what congress does, no matter what the public thinks, metalheads continue to support and create metal. Anything that is individual and different, anything that sets you apart, anything that instills fear in the general masses, is metal. Any other music made today is so fucking corporate and altered by the FCC and radio companies. So much so that in almost any genre you don't get to choose what music you like. The corporations tell you what music is good. Aside from metal. So in retaliation to the church, the government, the posers,
the preps, the assholes, the haters, and the dumbasses, raise your devil horns and bust out a power chord to say "Fuck You Society!"

Reply if you want.
yeah metal is life. and so far one of the few ways to tell the bloody xtians that jesus was nothing more than a fucker wanting to be famous...or the dude has never really excisted at that matter. but metal, and I mean all kinds of metal is probably the only genre I'd call music (inclouding rock, punk and so. they are the roots of it anyway)

P.S. to the guy who's gonna make a wicked anty- xtian song. good luck and make sure we get to listen to it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Metal" <slytherin58@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mica Enriquez <lerdavian@ wrote:

Many people say that metal(the only real music still being made) is Satanic music. While its not true and being a metal performer doesn't make you a Satanist, in a weird way, they're right. Satanism teaches free thinking, acceptance of personal differences, individuality, going against the set path, and living your life in the way that you choose to live it. In thought metal is the same. No matter what people say, no matter what congress does, no matter what the public thinks, metalheads continue to support and create metal. Anything that is individual and different, anything that sets you apart, anything that instills fear in the general masses, is metal. Any other music made today is so fucking corporate and altered by the FCC and radio companies. So much so that in almost any genre you don't get to choose what music you like. The corporations tell you what music is good. Aside from metal. So in retaliation to the church, the government, the posers,
the preps, the assholes, the haters, and the dumbasses, raise your devil horns and bust out a power chord to say "Fuck You Society!"

Reply if you want.

yeah metal is life. and so far one of the few ways to tell the bloody xtians that jesus was nothing more than a fucker wanting to be famous...or the dude has never really excisted at that matter. but metal, and I mean all kinds of metal is probably the only genre I'd call music (inclouding rock, punk and so. they are the roots of it anyway)

P.S. to the guy who's gonna make a wicked anty- xtian song. good luck and make sure we get to listen to it.
Speaking of metal I was wondering any fellow Satanist in Michigan want to form a band? I'm a pretty good guitar player I can mostlly play rhythm so yeah if your intreseted in that or just hanging out send me a mail.
-Nero

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back