Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: I had a dream and I think it may have been my guradian....need h

Ricky Bing

Yes at first I walked into some tunnel like thing. Then I just followed him. It seemed I was being tested to see if I would follow and I did. there was other people but cant put a face on them. Plus after a while I didnt see them any more. At the end he held his hands in a ball shape and a sphere appeared moving arond in circles or something in his hands or in between the hands. Somekind of magick. I didnt get that part at all. It was just like a see through colorful ball or sphere.?? Then for some reason he pointed to a octopus. I LOOKED IT up and it said that was because im doing to many things at once. Also at the beggining a lion or some kind of cat followed him through this underground tunnel and at the end a bird flew in by him. He had light blonde hair slicked back. It may have had some silver streaks in the hair cant remeber for sure but that pops in my head. And then I woke up. Thanks alot though. If this can tell you more I will be greatly
pleased. Thank you again friend.

On Fri Jan 22nd, 2010 9:31 AM EST Satanic_viking wrote:

Would you be able to tell me the dream? I know Purson personaly so I will be able to tell you if it is him. But so far judging by the lion and bird that it is Amon.

Hail Satan!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rickbinge27" <rickbinge27@... wrote:

in my dream this individual had very blonde hair slicked back and was thin. now I have researched the JOS and it is either AMON or HORUS AKA PURSON. HE WAS THIN so this is my problem identifying him. it says Horus resemble Amon. also there was a lion or somekind of cat cant remember if it was lion or panther or what also he had a bird with him at the end. I think it was a falcon or something. please any suggestions on this would be greatly aprreciated. thank you for your time and concearn!

Thanks Satanick viking I sent you a personail email about the dream. Also he wasnt real big as far as I can remeber. Maxine says Amon is bigger than Purson. But I dont know. I will be looking forward to hearing back from you about my dream because I am obviously cnfused and will greatly appreciate your knowledge and time. Thanks again.

Would you be able to tell me the dream? I know Purson personaly so I will be able to tell you if it is him. But so far judging by the lion and bird that it is Amon.

Hail Satan!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rickbinge27" <rickbinge27@... wrote:

in my dream this individual had very blonde hair slicked back and was thin. now I have researched the JOS and it is either AMON or HORUS AKA PURSON. HE WAS THIN so this is my problem identifying him. it says Horus resemble Amon. also there was a lion or somekind of cat cant remember if it was lion or panther or what also he had a bird with him at the end. I think it was a falcon or something. please any suggestions on this would be greatly aprreciated. thank you for your time and concearn!

I am leaning more and more towards this being Amon, it sounds like you were in some form of underground tunnel of egypt, in a pyramid perhaps. The lion is Amon's animal. Not to mention Amon Ra being represented with a bird's head.

Try just asking in your head to Satan, who was this in my dream, what part do they have on my journey.

Good Luck.

Hail Satan!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ricky Bing <rickbinge27@... wrote:

Yes at first I walked into some tunnel like thing. Then I just followed him. It seemed I was being tested to see if I would follow and I did. there was other people but cant put a face on them. Plus after a while I didnt see them any more. At the end he held his hands in a ball shape and a sphere appeared moving arond in circles or something in his hands or in between the hands. Somekind of magick. I didnt get that part at all. It was just like a see through colorful ball or sphere.?? Then for some reason he pointed to a octopus. I LOOKED IT up and it said that was because im doing to many things at once. Also at the beggining a lion or some kind of cat followed him through this underground tunnel and at the end a bird flew in by him. He had light blonde hair slicked back. It may have had some silver streaks in the hair cant remeber for sure but that pops in my head. And then I woke up. Thanks alot though. If this can tell you more I will be greatly

Hail Satan!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rickbinge27" <rickbinge27@ wrote:

Thanks again. So you think this is Amon as well?

On Sat Jan 23rd, 2010 2:50 AM EST Satanic_viking wrote:

I am leaning more and more towards this being Amon, it sounds like you were in some form of underground tunnel of egypt, in a pyramid perhaps. The lion is Amon's animal. Not to mention Amon Ra being represented with a bird's head.

Try just asking in your head to Satan, who was this in my dream, what part do they have on my journey.

Good Luck.

Hail Satan!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ricky Bing <rickbinge27@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rickbinge27" <rickbinge27@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back