Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: I am New, somebody PLEASE HELP.

Sam1

How many fucking times do we need to say this!DO NOT EVER GIVE OUT ANY PERSONAL INFO HERE!THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO WANT TO HURT YOU!(infiltrators) What compels you to put your phone and email #'s up like that? If I were you, I would throw out those phones, and buy new ones, and change your phone #'s.Seriously, do not respond to any private emails or txt messages.HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 19, 2016, at 4:56, "roberto.solis666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hello my brothers and sisters. I am very much new to satanism and I need a VERY experienced satanist to help me out cause I do not know where to start, there are so many things to do I truly need help and guidance from a brother or sister please help immediately!

Email: roberto.solis666@...
Cell Phone#1: (956)358-8218
Cell Phone#2: (956)416-9778

PLEASE CONTACT ME AS IMMEDIATELY AS POSSIBLE!
Thank you!
ALL HAIL SATAN!

DONT FUCKING GIVE OUT YOUR FUCKING PERSONAL FUCKING INFO IDIOTS!! THERE ARE KIKES WHO WANT TO KILL AND RAPE YOU!! And dedicate first and then start doing meditations on the site. Also join in our RTR program found on the josministries site.

No need for harsh words. We are in fact brothers and sisters so be nice. I don't think Roberto knows that we've replied otherwise he would have taken it down by now and it has been up for 8 hours.. 
On Fri, Feb 19, 2016 at 6:17 AM, harrilehtosaari@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  DONT FUCKING GIVE OUT YOUR FUCKING PERSONAL FUCKING INFO IDIOTS!! THERE ARE KIKES WHO WANT TO KILL AND RAPE YOU!! And dedicate first and then start doing meditations on the site. Also join in our RTR program found on the josministries site.

@Roberto, you are inviting any IDIOT kike, catlick, mudslime ....ect to give you false and dangerous info.PLEASE listen to what has been posted to you by TRUE members. HS/88

im sorry I just couldn't help but comment on this why do the group mods and even all these posts to go through. I have seen SO many of these post and people responding not to give out names numbers and email crap on this groups when do they even go through ??!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back