Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: Hiii.. Doe's any SS Bros/Sis have Steam, Xbox Live or PSN (P

S R

Hello,
Ok there is something i really wanted to say from the moment i saw this post. Each one of you are in a close group of about 15000 max people that are on Jos groups from the BILLIONS of the world and you spend your time playing games?! Ok i can understand go out or see a movie once a while and communicate with people as no man can be alone, but spend tons of hours in front of a screen when there are meditations waiting to be done at the end of your screen and/or rituals to be made for the awakening of the Gentiles and the destruction of our enemies. If you have so much free time read, ( you can always do also more meditations, do twice each day full chakra meditation for example, if your chakras are strong enough).
HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ANUBIS!
HAIL DEMONS OF HELL!
HAIL HIGH PRINCES OF HELL!

i dont knoow... not all gamers spend all/most of their time playing. and people who has problems doing a daily meditation ( i mean like they might the type who has to change their schedule all the time and most of the time doesnt have any time for like anything maybe ??? ) wud rather play games than to start a certain meditation over and over again. 
i had to do a 108 vibration among my workplace people, twice... i told them it was an exercise for a throat. and i do believe that hardcore gamers might read this and consider decreasing their time infront of their pc and such but , srsly im kinda  getting a bit sick of these posts about how gaming should stop. ( probably because i am a gamer myself ) 
Hail Satan!!

--- In [email protected], <rs56584@... wrote:

Hello,
Ok there is something i really wanted to say from the moment i saw this post. Each one of you are in a close group of about 15000 max people that are on Jos groups from the BILLIONS of the world and you spend your time playing games?! Ok i can understand go out or see a movie once a while and communicate with people as no man can be alone, but spend tons of hours in front of a screen when there are meditations waiting to be done at the end of your screen and/or rituals to be made for the awakening of the Gentiles and the destruction of our enemies. If you have so much free time read, ( you can always do also more meditations, do twice each day full chakra meditation for example, if your chakras are strong enough).
HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ANUBIS!
HAIL DEMONS OF HELL!

rs56584 you're right :)

" (i mean like they might the type who has to change their schedule all the time and most of the time doesnt have any time for like anything maybe ??? ) wud rather play games than to start a certain meditation over and over again. "

What are you doing in life that you can't even find 2-5 minutes to do a protection meditation or even clean your chakra's?

I'm not trying to sound like I'm super hero or something like that but I got 2 jobs and I don't have much time to meditate at home either so I divided my meditation routine to fit my personal program:

Morning(3hrs of break): Yoga, Cobra Breath Technique, 10 tibetan super brain breath, breath of fire, protection meditation(this includes aura cleaning) + chakra cleaning.

afternoon(4hrs of break after my 1st job): FULL advanced chakra meditation(1) + aura empowering + King and Queen meditation(3).
*Meditation Solar chakra 666 depending when is the hour of the sun*(2)

night(1h of break): protection meditation,Cobra Breath Technique, void meditation.

(1)http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Advanced_ ... ssage/6625
(2)http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/93831
(3)http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/371

I found it boring doing the meditation all at once so i decided to divide it and it's much easier and interesting like that.

In order to gain power's one need to constantly work on advancing, even a 2-5 minutes meditation is better hen nothing at all.

If you skip one day, it's like you have done all the efforts for nothing so you should decide if you want to be a SS, real SS, start working out. If you don't find at least 5 minutes,even before bed time, to do a protection meditation then you don't take it seriously.

it's your call, your life, and your decision.

Set your goals to reach to Godhead,
Don't let distractions keep you from achieving your goals
Stay focus and alert
Prepare .

Adversities are beaten by persistence
When you persist and keep going without stopping
If you don't give up , eventually you will break the cycle
and you will overcome any obstacle
If you gave up , you've already lost.

if you keep going, you get to a new level
You must have passion and want it badly
passion for what you do , And *Know everything
* You do is for Satan

Sometimes the results don't matter
as much as the fact that you are doing it
with love
Give your best 100%
that's the warriors way.

Have Strong will and desire
if you don't have it, find a way too
Where there is a will, there is a way.
Sometimes it doesn't seem you are going to make it
but you keep going.
Don't ever give up
Focus on your one purpose, ADVANCE and RISE.

Trust Satan ALWAYS.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Advanced_ ... ssage/7163

HAIL FATHER SATAN AND ALL BEAUTIFUL GODS FROM DUAT.

"Gamer" is a jew made culture of today's jewed-society. I see this mostly in NA. Gets me sick when ever i see some one call them selves a "gamer". They revolve around wasting their time on an MMO for pathetic level 100 pixel or in Nerd cons. 

--- In [email protected], <lordenki1223@... wrote:

rs56584 you're right :)

" (i mean like they might the type who has to change their schedule all the time and most of the time doesnt have any time for like anything maybe ??? ) wud rather play games than to start a certain meditation over and over again. "

What are you doing in life that you can't even find 2-5 minutes to do a protection meditation or even clean your chakra's?

I'm not trying to sound like I'm super hero or something like that but I got 2 jobs and I don't have much time to meditate at home either so I divided my meditation routine to fit my personal program:

Morning(3hrs of break): Yoga, Cobra Breath Technique, 10 tibetan super brain breath, breath of fire, protection meditation(this includes aura cleaning) + chakra cleaning.

afternoon(4hrs of break after my 1st job): FULL advanced chakra meditation(1) + aura empowering + King and Queen meditation(3).
*Meditation Solar chakra 666 depending when is the hour of the sun*(2)

night(1h of break): protection meditation,Cobra Breath Technique, void meditation.

(1)http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Advanced_ ... ssage/6625
(2)http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/93831
(3)http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/371

I found it boring doing the meditation all at once so i decided to divide it and it's much easier and interesting like that.

In order to gain power's one need to constantly work on advancing, even a 2-5 minutes meditation is better hen nothing at all.

If you skip one day, it's like you have done all the efforts for nothing so you should decide if you want to be a SS, real SS, start working out. If you don't find at least 5 minutes,even before bed time, to do a protection meditation then you don't take it seriously.

it's your call, your life, and your decision.

Set your goals to reach to Godhead,
Don't let distractions keep you from achieving your goals
Stay focus and alert
Prepare .

Adversities are beaten by persistence
When you persist and keep going without stopping
If you don't give up , eventually you will break the cycle
and you will overcome any obstacle
If you gave up , you've already lost.

if you keep going, you get to a new level
You must have passion and want it badly
passion for what you do , And *Know everything
* You do is for Satan

Sometimes the results don't matter
as much as the fact that you are doing it
with love
Give your best 100%
that's the warriors way.

Have Strong will and desire
if you don't have it, find a way too
Where there is a will, there is a way.
Sometimes it doesn't seem you are going to make it
but you keep going.
Don't ever give up
Focus on your one purpose, ADVANCE and RISE.

Trust Satan ALWAYS.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Advanced_ ... ssage/7163

HAIL FATHER SATAN AND ALL BEAUTIFUL GODS FROM DUAT.

well yea i was talking bout some serious meditations and rituals. 108 vibrations is obviously no minor protection or cleansing. 
what i think is that instead of just telling gamers to stop how bout consider their possibilites and just remind that they have better things to do. and plus it is their path they choose, and it is up to them how they should go on that path. 
and i truly believe that gamers who has ALL the possibilites to do daily power quality meditation knows deep inside and a little push is all that is needed. and not just gamers other people who spend their days doing unhealthy stuff. for example partying. i find partying totally useless, whereas gaming has... nevermind i dont wish to encourage gamers.
Hail Satan!!!

and plus. i believe Satanism encourages freedom.  

--- In [email protected], <cape.tsoe@... wrote:

well yea i was talking bout some serious meditations and rituals. 108 vibrations is obviously no minor protection or cleansing. 
what i think is that instead of just telling gamers to stop how bout consider their possibilites and just remind that they have better things to do. and plus it is their path they choose, and it is up to them how they should go on that path. 
and i truly believe that gamers who has ALL the possibilites to do daily power quality meditation knows deep inside and a little push is all that is needed. and not just gamers other people who spend their days doing unhealthy stuff. for example partying. i find partying totally useless, whereas gaming has... nevermind i dont wish to encourage gamers.
Hail Satan!!!

IMO You'd be a fucking retard to spend an extra 15 minutes playing CoD or salmon (joke) rather tham using it for research or meditating. I quit gaming because it was a Jewish owned waste of time
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, September 5, 2013 9:41 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] RE: Re: Hiii.. Doe's any SS Bros/Sis have Steam, Xbox Live or PSN (P
  and plus. i believe Satanism encourages freedom.   --- In [email protected], <cape.tsoe@... wrote:well yea i was talking bout some serious meditations and rituals. 108 vibrations is obviously no minor protection or cleansing. 
Hail Satan!!!

well.. i dont wish to be rude but ill say it anyways. then does it mean that playing 15 minutes of soccer what an idiot wud have done , coz he cud have used it for research and meditations ? 
my apologies. 
Hail Satan!!

--- In [email protected], <fourth_reich666@... wrote:

IMO You'd be a fucking retard to spend an extra 15 minutes playing CoD or salmon (joke) rather tham using it for research or meditating. I quit gaming because it was a Jewish owned waste of time
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, September 5, 2013 9:41 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] RE: Re: Hiii.. Doe's any SS Bros/Sis have Steam, Xbox Live or PSN (P
  and plus. i believe Satanism encourages freedom.   --- In [email protected], <cape.tsoe@... wrote:well yea i was talking bout some serious meditations and rituals. 108 vibrations is obviously no minor protection or cleansing. 
Hail Satan!!!

I'm speaking as a gamer too, but this is NOT the place for it! There is nothing on this groups page, nothing on JoS, nothing about Satanism that involves video games so why being it here? And yes video games are a waste of time, they are a source of entertainment but on a greater scale they do waste times. They don't empower us or spread any truth as someone claimed. And this whole topic is irrelevant to anything related to this group. Take any video game rants and gamer tags to someplace else. No matter how anyone tries to excuse it: this has nothing to do with Satanism.

--- In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

i dont knoow... not all gamers spend all/most of their time playing. and people who has problems doing a daily meditation ( i mean like they might the type who has to change their schedule all the time and most of the time doesnt have any time for like anything maybe ??? ) wud rather play games than to start a certain meditation over and over again. 
i had to do a 108 vibration among my workplace people, twice... i told them it was an exercise for a throat. and i do believe that hardcore gamers might read this and consider decreasing their time infront of their pc and such but , srsly im kinda  getting a bit sick of these posts about how gaming should stop. ( probably because i am a gamer myself ) 
Hail Satan!!
--- In [email protected], <rs56584@... wrote:

Hello,
HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ANUBIS!
HAIL DEMONS OF HELL!

Reading some comments here have got me a little annoyed but I do understand where they're coming from. I play the Xbox 360 only with my friend who is also a Spiritual Satanist. The only game we play is Minecraft, and we don't really play it all day and waste time, just spending time with each other.
However, to the point of meditating, some people may not have the time to meditate through the daytime as their family is awake and whatnot regardless though, the night time is a place to meditate (as do I.)
I have plenty of free time. Most of it is researching and meditating, and maybe once every two-three days, I just spend time with my friend.
Oh and a "gamer" is just a person that plays games, really. Nothing "Jewish" about it at all, though most games out there such as Battlefield 3,  Homefront etc. Shooting games have always been a propaganda in gaming and I avoid these.

Hail Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back