Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: HELP! Physical symptoms and I don't know what it is.

You can dedicate, but it would be a waste of your time, if you are Jew (since you mentioned you followed the Jewish religion. Are you talking about Judaism?)Spiritual Satanism is for Gentiles (non-Jews.) Only Satan and the Powers of Hell accept Gentiles.
On Monday, September 25, 2017, 2:54:34 PM EDT, lionheart619@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

I was drawn to Satanism very recently. I haven't taken the leap of faith yet to do the blood ritual because I'm afraid. Ive grown up brainwashed by the Jewish religion. Can anyone help me? I'm feeling extreme fatigue and almost like I can't breathe sometimes. I also see synchronicities fairly often. I see butterflies that follow me around, monarchs to be specific. 3 sparrows. I also here this ringing in my right ear and I also here an odd sound like a flute or quiet whistle when I go outside.

Magus Immortalis ~~ 

I have much respect for you, but there must be exceptions to that rule, right? I mean, there are demons that are half grey. I hold no respect whatsoever for Jews. But if there's a Jew that can realize his disgusting nature and want to go on a different path, is that not a posibility? While I am a very harsh person in general, I think every person deserves a chance, to a limit. If there's a person that wants to grow spiritually and free themselves of the shackles, can't they? It's not the kid's fault he was born to such filth, not that I know of at least.

Jews are not allowed in no matter what. They cannot escape what they are. This has been explained in the groups and sermons many times. jews infiltrate and destroy gentile groups from the inside. This has been proven throughout history time and time again like with the freemasons and original KKK groups. They've devolved to what they are now because of Jewish infiltration. Not to mention they just can't get alon with Gentiles no matter what they do. They will always cause harm in some way.

I think there was a sermon that said, even if someone is only 1/4th Jewish, their personality and nature is always 1/1 (or something like that)

The jew is an alien soul and no one can ever be one of us, if they often join satanist or  nationalist groups is with the aim of infiltrating, sabotaging and corrupting them from within.

Look how it tries to PM somebody... a kike can't get rid of its tribal practices to talk privately and then take control over somebody. Seen it all too many times.

People, why the lack of hostility towards the enemy of ours?

Listen up shitheart619, you and your filthy tribe of paedophiles, degenerates, abominable excrements who ought NOT to exist - and in the future WILL NOT - are destined to be excreted.

We, the True Children of the Real Ruler of the World, Father Satan, spit on and CURSE your deranged species, spit on your filthy jehovah and all PISSrael.

Q: I'm only half-jew, can I dedicate to Satan? A: Dear jew, it does not matter whether you're a half, quarter-, or how many percent jewish. If any of your family is of jewish origin, then by all means you belong to the jehovah's species, and Lord Satan made it clear that jews are NOT His people. Satan in Hebrew means the enemy, adversary, and YES, HE IS YOUR ENEMY. For a Human, christianity is as unnatural, toxic, as is Satanism to the jew. The passage in the bible speaking about the jews supposedly worshipped the True God rather than their fictional messiah, jesus (Revelation 3: 9) is there just so that brainwashed christians would get fooled and remained under the influence of the jewish curse.

Hail Satan!Heil Hitler!

---In [email protected], <lionheart619@... wrote :

I did the ritual today and I no longer consider myself a Jew nor do I follow the Jewish faith. That shit is evil as fuck and I read about what it truly is about. Can you private inbox me?

Jews are the saturn people.  That hat, and suits which all business man and woman, even Gentile ware is forced with purpose, this is jewish clothing.  Just look at the rabbies. That hat and clothes is resembling to modern business man suits.

-------- Original message --------
From: "sable.wolf616@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date: 26/09/2017 07:40 (GMT+01:00)
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] HELP! Physical symptoms and I don't know what it is.

Look how it tries to PM somebody... a kike can't get rid of its tribal practices to talk privately and then take control over somebody. Seen it all too many times.

Listen up shitheart619, you and your filthy tribe of paedophiles, degenerates, abominable excrements who ought NOT to exist - and in the future WILL NOT - are destined to be excreted.

We, the True Children of the Real Ruler of the World, Father Satan, spit on and CURSE your deranged species, spit on your filthy jehovah and all PISSrael.

Q: I'm only half-jew, can I dedicate to Satan? A: Dear jew, it does not matter whether you're a half, quarter-, or how many percent jewish. If any of your family is of jewish origin, then by all means you belong to the jehovah's species, and Lord Satan made it clear that jews are NOT His people. Satan in Hebrew means the enemy, adversary, and YES, HE IS YOUR ENEMY. For a Human, christianity is as unnatural, toxic, as is Satanism to the jew. The passage in the bible speaking about the jews supposedly worshipped the True God rather than their fictional messiah, jesus (Revelation 3: 9) is there just so that brainwashed christians would get fooled and remained under the influence of the jewish curse.

Hail Satan!Heil Hitler!

I did the ritual today and I no longer consider myself a Jew nor do I follow the Jewish faith. That shit is evil as fuck and I read about what it truly is about. Can you private inbox me?

Um bro I didn't say I was Jewish.... I said I grew up in Christianity which is a Jewish religion that I learned about on the jos site. I was forced and had no choice. I got beat every time I didn't want to go. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Wednesday, September 27, 2017, 3:14 AM, Fleur De Lis fleurde.lis@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:
  Jews are the saturn people.  That hat, and suits which all business man and woman, even Gentile ware is forced with purpose, this is jewish clothing.  Just look at the rabbies. That hat and clothes is resembling to modern business man suits.

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] HELP! Physical symptoms and I don't know what it is.

Hail Satan!Heil Hitler!

How old are you? Why are your family beat you when you don't go to church? 
If you want to be an SS, looking by your family background, you should keep everything in secret. 
Satan understands everything, as long as your true self is dedicated to Him

On Thursday, September 28, 2017, 11:30 PM, John Shand lionheart619@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:
  Um bro I didn't say I was Jewish.... I said I grew up in Christianity which is a Jewish religion that I learned about on the jos site. I was forced and had no choice. I got beat every time I didn't want to go. 

On Wednesday, September 27, 2017, 3:14 AM, Fleur De Lis fleurde.lis@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Hail Satan!Heil Hitler!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back