Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: [HellsArmy666] IMPORTANT 2014 EQUINOX RITUAL!!

jeremy montoya

Thankyou it will be done.

------------------------------
On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 3:07 AM PDT High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote:

The following ritual is of extreme importance to Satan and our Gods. It should be done right after the Sun enters 0 degrees of Aries, which begins the Spring Equinox. The purpose of this ritual is to reverse curses in the bible. The bible is not a work of any "God" or divine entity, it is a manmade hoax. This also includes the biblical codes, of which I will go into detail in explaining in an article forthcoming. I will do my best to be online frequently until the time of the ritual to answer any questions related to the ritual, pronunciation and such, as will our High Priests.

The words below are to be vibrated. By vibrating these words, this will lift a powerful curse. The more people we have who will be doing this ritual, the better, as there is both strength and power in numbers. This ritual is a beginning of a series of rituals of which we will be doing similar each month or in some cases, twice a month in harmony with planetary energies. This ritual is not a curse, it is reversing a curse, of which does not in any way conflict with the retrograde Mars at this time. We are removing the weapons from the enemy's hands.

Many of the words below are guttural. This means many syllables are vibrated in the back of the throat. Just do the best that you can. Practice the words [I have included an mp3 of the words for you all to download], as much as you can before performing the ritual.

March 20, 2014, 16:57 begins the Spring Equinox. 16:57 is Greenwich Time, also known as Universal Time. To find your local time, you can visit this website:
http://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/march-equinox.html

PLEASE PERFORM THE RAUM MEDITATION TO RAISE YOUR POWERS BEFORE PERFORMING THE RITUAL:

This meditation is exceptionally powerful and should only be performed by experienced meditators.

Vibrate RAUM

RRR into your base chakra [be sure to roll the R's]
AHH into your sacral chakra
UUU into your solar plexus chakra
MMM into your heart chakra
Now, vibrate RRR into your heart chakra [be sure to roll the R's]
AAAH into your throat chakra
UUU into your 6th chakra
MMM into your crown chakra.

The above is one round. Do several rounds. It is best to do 13 rounds, or a multiple of 13.

Following the completion of the above, vibrate I-O. I is the symbol for the masculine side of the soul [representing the penis] and O is the symbol for the feminine side of the soul [representing the vagina]. This is especially seen in the Sigils of our Gods. This is also taken from the Greek legend of IO, Princess of Argos, which is an allegory. Argos is of Agares.

Vibrate EEEE focusing on the right side of your body and immediately follow by vibrating OOOOH focusing on the left side of your body [going back and forth], 40 times.

For example, vibrate EEEE focusing on the right side of your body [torso], then immediately vibrate OOOH focusing on the left side of your body. That is one round. Then, immediately vibrate EEEE on the right, then immediately vibrate OOOH on the left. That is the second round. Do 40 rounds of vibrating I then O using a Satanic rosary. A Satanic rosary is used so one is not distracted when vibrating high numbers of repetitions, by trying to keep count.

The I vibration, pronounced as EEE, is pronounced as the long American English E, as in the American English words SEE, TEA, and ME.

The OOOH vibration is the American English long O, such as in the words HOLD, and NO.

Following the completion of the above, vibrate E-A. Vibrate E, pronounced AY, as in the American English words MAY, SAY, DAY; focusing on the front of your body, and then AHHHH, focusing on your entire spine.

For example, vibrate AAAAYYYYY, focusing on the front of your body- just your torso, then immediately vibrate AAAH focusing on your entire spine. That is one round. Then, immediately vibrate AAYYY on focusing on the front of your body, then immediately vibrate AAAH focusing on your entire spine. That is the second round. Do 40 rounds of vibrating E then A using a Satanic rosary.

This meditation empowers the entire soul. The heart chakra is a connector and energy vibrated into it from below will then connect to and transfer into the upper chakras in the second part of the meditation. Just be aware, this is exceptionally powerful and you will definitely feel it the very first time.

This is a powerful meditation to use both before a formal ritual or any informal working.

RITUAL:

INVOCATION TO SATAN:
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas, Luciferi Excelsi.
In the Name of Satan, Ruler of the Earth, True God, Almighty, and Ineffable, Who hast created man to reflect in Thine own image and likeness, I invite the Forces of Hell to bestow their great power upon me. Come forth to greet me as your Brother/Sister and friend.

Deliver me O Mighty Satan from all past error and delusion, fill me with truth, wisdom and understanding, keep me strong in my faith and service, that I may abide always in Thee with Praise, Honor and Glory be given Thee forever and ever.

Vibrate the following paragraph of words 9 times:

AHKH-EHY-KH • YAIM-UHY • LAHK • LAHKH-OHT •
RRAHPH-HAH-UV • KHEHL-EHTH • AKH-UHN-OHKH-UHGG •
AHL • EHD-AHS-HAH • TSAHYH-AHKH • LOHK-EEM-OOV •
AHM-HEH-UHB-HAH • LAHK-EEM • AHT-AH •
RR-OOV-RRAH • T-OH-ZZ • AHTYH-EES-AHH • EEK •
SH-AKH-AHN-NAH LEH • MEE-OHL-EH • AHV-OH-HUH-Y •
RR-EHM-OH-OO.Y-AHV

In closing, state with conviction 9 times:

Vibrate AUM
The serpent is free, the serpent is exalted, the serpent is forever!
Vibrate AUM

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

End of Ritual

Key to pronouncing the words correctly:

AH as in the American English word father
AI as in the American English words name and came
EE as in the American English words seek and week
EH as in the American English words pet, set, and let
KH is guttural and the sound is made in the back of the throat
OH as in the American English words oh and go
OO as in the American English words sooth and tooth
R's should be rolled
TS as in the American English words hats and pizza
UH as in the American English word cut and tub

AHL – this word should be vibrated in the back of the throat
AHTYH-EES-AHH – the AHH at the end should be vibrated in the back of the throat

For the webpages to this ritual:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... l2014.html

http://www.exposingcommunism.com/Equino ... _Words.mp3
To download an mp3 copy for pronouncing the words correctly.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Ritual.pdf
For a PDF copy of the webpage

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.com

You can do the ritual even if you're new. The ritual is ONE day, not 40 days (otherwise it would be called a Working). You don't have to be an old member in order to do the vibrations... As long as you experiment with the vibrations first (if you haven't tried vibrating words before) then you can do it. Just experiment, to get it right. There's even an audio that HP Maxine posted so it shouldn't be that hard...As for the RAUM IO etc meditation; it is for advanced people if you do x104 repetitions... 13 is a small number; but no one denies that you /WILL/ feel the energy.However, if you're still doubtful of whether you'll be able to deal with it or something, then do the Full Chakra meditation and Hatha Yoga before the ritual... or at least that's what I'd do. :) Breathing exercises etc, anything that will greatly amplify your energies before the ritual.

Στις 4:24 μ.μ. Τρίτη, 18 Μαρτίου 2014, ο/η jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@... έγραψε:

The following ritual is of extreme importance to Satan and our Gods. It should be done right after the Sun enters 0 degrees of Aries, which begins the Spring Equinox. The purpose of this ritual is to reverse curses in the bible. The bible is not a work of any "God" or divine entity, it is a manmade hoax. This also includes the biblical codes, of which I will go into detail in explaining in an article forthcoming. I will do my best to be online frequently until the time of the ritual to answer any questions related to the ritual, pronunciation and such, as will our High Priests.

The words below are to be vibrated. By vibrating these words, this will lift a powerful curse. The more people we have who will be doing this ritual, the better, as there is both strength and power in numbers. This ritual is a beginning of a series of rituals of which we will be doing similar each month or in some cases, twice a month in harmony with planetary energies. This ritual is not a curse, it is reversing a curse, of which does not in any way conflict with the retrograde Mars at this time. We are removing the weapons from the enemy's hands.

Many of the words below are guttural. This means many syllables are vibrated in the back of the throat. Just do the best that you can. Practice the words [I have included an mp3 of the words for you all to download], as much as you can before performing the ritual.

March 20, 2014, 16:57 begins the Spring Equinox. 16:57 is Greenwich Time, also known as Universal Time. To find your local time, you can visit this website:

PLEASE PERFORM THE RAUM MEDITATION TO RAISE YOUR POWERS BEFORE PERFORMING THE RITUAL:

This meditation is exceptionally powerful and should only be performed by experienced meditators.

Vibrate RAUM

The above is one round. Do several rounds. It is best to do 13 rounds, or a multiple of 13.

Following the completion of the above, vibrate I-O. I is the symbol for the masculine side of the soul [representing the penis] and O is the symbol for the feminine side of the soul [representing the vagina]. This is especially seen in the Sigils of our Gods. This is also taken from the Greek legend of IO, Princess of Argos, which is an allegory. Argos is of Agares.

Vibrate EEEE focusing on the right side of your body and immediately follow by vibrating OOOOH focusing on the left side of your body [going back and forth], 40 times.

For example, vibrate EEEE focusing on the right side of your body [torso], then immediately vibrate OOOH focusing on the left side of your body. That is one round. Then, immediately vibrate EEEE on the right, then immediately vibrate OOOH on the left. That is the second round. Do 40 rounds of vibrating I then O using a Satanic rosary. A Satanic rosary is used so one is not distracted when vibrating high numbers of repetitions, by trying to keep count.

The I vibration, pronounced as EEE, is pronounced as the long American English E, as in the American English words SEE, TEA, and ME.

The OOOH vibration is the American English long O, such as in the words HOLD, and NO.

Following the completion of the above, vibrate E-A. Vibrate E, pronounced AY, as in the American English words MAY, SAY, DAY; focusing on the front of your body, and then AHHHH, focusing on your entire spine.

For example, vibrate AAAAYYYYY, focusing on the front of your body- just your torso, then immediately vibrate AAAH focusing on your entire spine. That is one round. Then, immediately vibrate AAYYY on focusing on the front of your body, then immediately vibrate AAAH focusing on your entire spine. That is the second round. Do 40 rounds of vibrating E then A using a Satanic rosary.

This meditation empowers the entire soul. The heart chakra is a connector and energy vibrated into it from below will then connect to and transfer into the upper chakras in the second part of the meditation. Just be aware, this is exceptionally powerful and you will definitely feel it the very first time.

This is a powerful meditation to use both before a formal ritual or any informal working.

RITUAL:

INVOCATION TO SATAN:
In the Name of Satan, Ruler of the Earth, True God, Almighty, and Ineffable, Who hast created man to reflect in Thine own image and likeness, I invite the Forces of Hell to bestow their great power upon me. Come forth to greet me as your Brother/Sister and friend.

Deliver me O Mighty Satan from all past error and delusion, fill me with truth, wisdom and understanding, keep me strong in my faith and service, that I may abide always in Thee with Praise, Honor and Glory be given Thee forever and ever.

RR-EHM-OH-OO.Y-AHV

Vibrate AUM
Vibrate AUM

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

End of Ritual

R's should be rolled

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Equinox_Ritual2014.html

http://www.exposingcommunism.com/Equinox_Ritual_Words.mp3

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/2014_Equinox_Ritual.pdf

Keep us new member updated.
Hail Lord God Father Satan!!!!

On Wednesday, March 19, 2014, Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:
  You can do the ritual even if you're new. The ritual is ONE day, not 40 days (otherwise it would be called a Working). You don't have to be an old member in order to do the vibrations... As long as you experiment with the vibrations first (if you haven't tried vibrating words before) then you can do it. Just experiment, to get it right. There's even an audio that HP Maxine posted so it shouldn't be that hard... As for the RAUM IO etc meditation; it is for advanced people if you do x104 repetitions... 13 is a small number; but no one denies that you /WILL/ feel the energy.However, if you're still doubtful of whether you'll be able to deal with it or something, then do the Full Chakra meditation and Hatha Yoga before the ritual... or at least that's what I'd do. :) Breathing exercises etc, anything that will greatly amplify your energies before the ritual.

Στις 4:24 μ.μ. Τρίτη, 18 Μαρτίου 2014, ο/η jere[/IMG]jeremymontoya14@... έγραψε:

Vibrate RAUM

For example, vibrate AAAAYYYYY, focusing on the front of your body- just your torso, then immediately vibrate AAAH focusing on your entire spine. That

Thank you to all of you guys more power and blessing from our Lord Satan.
Hail Satan!!!

On Wednesday, March 19, 2014, Te amo Satan <ladyhinata3085@... wrote:
Keep us new member updated.
Hail Lord God Father Satan!!!!

On Wednesday, [/IMG]tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:
  You can do the ritual even if you're new. The ritual is ONE day, not 40 days (otherwise it would be called a Working). You don't have to be an old member in order to do the vibrations... As long as you experiment with the vibrations first (if you haven't tried vibrating words before) then you can do it. Just experiment, to get it right. There's even an audio that HP Maxine posted so it shouldn't be that hard... As for the RAUM IO etc meditation; it is for advanced people if you do x104 repetitions... 13 is a small number; but no one denies that you /WILL/ feel the energy.However, if you're still doubtful of whether you'll be able to deal with it or something, then do the Full Chakra meditation and Hatha Yoga before the ritual... or at least that's what I'd do. :) Breathing exercises etc, anything that will greatly amplify your energies before the ritual.

Στις 4:24 μ.μ. Τρίτη, 18 Μαρτίου 2014, ο/η jere[/IMG]jeremymontoya14@... έγραψε:

Vibrate RAUM

Following the completion of the above, vibrate I-O. I is the symbol for the masculine side of the soul [representing the penis] and O is the symbol for the feminine side of the soul [representing the vagina]. This is especially seen in the Sigils of our Gods. This is also taken from the Greek legend of I

Thank you very much for the link, the converted time for Miami,Florida it is going to be Thursday, March 20, 2014 at 12:57 pm. THANKS TO ALL GODS!!!! HAIL SATAN !!!!!! THE ONLY ONE AND TRUE GOD!!!!!

Its not the fact that im new. its that i cannot vibrate at all.

On Tuesday, March 18, 2014 10:23 AM, Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:
  You can do the ritual even if you're new. The ritual is ONE day, not 40 days (otherwise it would be called a Working). You don't have to be an old member in order to do the vibrations... As long as you experiment with the vibrations first (if you haven't tried vibrating words before) then you can do it. Just experiment, to get it right. There's even an audio that HP Maxine posted so it shouldn't be that hard...As for the RAUM IO etc meditation; it is for advanced people if you do x104 repetitions... 13 is a small number; but no one denies that you /WILL/ feel the energy.However, if you're still doubtful of whether you'll be able to deal with it or something, then do the Full Chakra meditation and Hatha Yoga before the ritual... or at least that's what I'd do. :) Breathing exercises etc, anything that will greatly amplify your energies before the ritual.

Στις 4:24 μ.μ. Τρίτη, 18 Μαρτίου 2014, ο/η jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@... έγραψε:

Vibrate RAUM

RITUAL:

INVOCATION TO SATAN:

RR-EHM-OH-OO.Y-AHV

Vibrate AUM
Vibrate AUM

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

End of Ritual

R's should be rolled

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Equinox_Ritual2014.html

http://www.exposingcommunism.com/Equinox_Ritual_Words.mp3

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/2014_Equinox_Ritual.pdf

Hi I am new in the Satanism but  I want to know how can I contact with the demons and see them. one question do you pray if someone needs for prayer?  I need help.

you have to do power meditation to be open to recieve them once you pass a certain level you'll be able to see them hope this helps

On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 7:39 PM, <satanas66659@... wrote:
  Hi I am new in the Satanism but  I want to know how can I contact with the demons and see them. one question do you pray if someone needs for prayer?  I need help.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back