Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: emergency- tail bone

So Lydia are you feeling nauseous? Here are 2 pressure points for you
Pc6 on the inside of your forearm, use your index and next two fingers together and it is this distance above the wrist crease between the two tendons.
Gb8 roll your ear forward and where the tip of your ear now - touch your skull and roll up a short distance into a small depression. This one works wonders 
Let me know how you go 
Mike 

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Tuesday, February 16, 2016, 08:06, lydia_666@... [SSHealth] <[email protected] wrote:
  So I was walking to work like an hour ago. It's Canada. There's ice. Temp is warmish out so most melted which of course makes ice even harder and slippier. I fell. It's so bad that "Im shaking, about to throw up, slightly blacking out at times.I'm sure theres  Bad grammar happening, this is unusual for  Lydia :( Lol. 
Can't go to doctor. Shortage of them here, I would have to wait for 4 hours in emergency room. Sitting on a chair. Which I can't do. I vibrated sun mantra into area a bunch already, lost count cuz of the slight blacking out.
The best part is, afetr like 10 minutes to walk home even though it happened 2 houses away, I lay on my stomach on the couch, and realized a cat peed somewhere. So it smells like cat pee. which is awesome. Who doesn't wanna smell like cat pee :/
Oh right my point... anyone know of anything to help... like I dunno. Pressure point? Stretching? I will try anything and everything. I took 2 tylenols which is way over my max since I never ake anything so my tolrance level is low.
fucking cat pee!
Oh well I didn't wanto to go to work today anyway. Even though I put my hair in a really pretty frnch braid :(

Fantastic to hear. ?Also just to mention that you may be lightly concussed given the nausea and bad grammar so please take it easy. Maybe avoiding driving, ice hockey etc ? today And watch for symptoms getting worse 
I'm sure you'll be back to full capacity soon
Mike 

On Tuesday, February 16, 2016, 10:23, lydia_666@... [SSHealth] <[email protected] wrote:
  Ok those felt great ^_^ Nausea is already decreased. Thank you!

Yeah my first post looked like it was written by a drunk person :S I didn't hit my head, but perhaps energy surged to my head from the fall. I've never experience anything like that pain :/ Still a bit dizzy but definitely better. I've been vibrating healing words too.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back