Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: e: Help about a friend

Elisabeth Ike

Thanks a lot i'll tell her to start from there, thats really great. Hail Satan

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sunday, September 23, 2012 8:40:01 AM GMT-0000
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Help about a friend

Can she afford reading lessons? Thats a good place to start. Also many members have videos on youtube and The JOS have some audio Sermons up there aswell.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <x_nightmare2@... wrote:

My room mate a cleaner at my working place couth me doing ritual in the room and ask me what i was doing i told her cause she is my room mate then she said she want to be a satanist for a long time now but don't know how so i told her am a member on line but the thing now is she don't know how to read and write and i don't know if i can take her on cause am still working on myself since i'm still new so what can i do in this case, am confused i need help please.
Hail father Satan

<td val[/IMG]Thanks brother I forgot all about the audio sermons to help her friend with.Glad you caught that.Its great when we fail to say something that is important and another brother or sister covers our ass like that.lol

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: e: Help about a friend
Sent: Mon, Sep 24, 2012 6:05:42 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Thanks a lot i'll tell her to start from there, thats really great. Hail Satan

------Original message------
Fro[/IMG]firebird894@...
To: <<a rel="nofollow"> [email protected]
Date: Sunday, September 23, 2012 8:40:01 AM GMT-0000
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Help about a friend

Can she afford reading lessons? Thats a good place to start. Also many members have videos on youtube and The JOS have some audio Sermons up there aswell.

Hail Satan

--- [/IMG][email protected], <x_nightmare2@... wrote:

My room mate a cleaner at my working place couth me doing ritual in the room and ask me what i was doing i told her cause she is my room mate then she said she want to be a satanist for a long time now but don't know how so i told her am a member on line but the thing now is she don't know how to read and write and i don't know if i can take her on cause am still working on myself since i'm still new so what can i do in this case, am confused i need help please.
Hail father Satan
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back