Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: e: e: money meditation

Elisabeth Ike

Don't worry you are not the only nigeria here, am a nigeria too. The groups are for anyone who is willing and ready to work the good work with father satan so don't think is for the white only ok. Is just that i work almost all day i don't have chance to always read post here or post mine but the little chance i have i make sure i read, also send post . Hail our creator Satan. Hail all the gods of hell

------Original message------
To: <valkyrie.vixen@...,<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thursday, June 28, 2012 9:19:30 AM GMT+0000
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: e: money meditation

Is there a leader in this group? if yes, i need his contert and please i want to know if there is another Nigerian or black in this group or am i the only Nigerian? Nobody wants to tell the real in this group because is like the white are doing it to there self

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wednesday, June 27, 2012 10:55:19 PM GMT+0000
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: money meditation

This is a very valid point firebird894. If you do really need $, I recommend the affirmation "I am acquiring the $ I need in a legal and timely manner, with enough time to pay for _______". That way you know when the $ comes your way it needs to be spent on what you NEED, and not something frivolous the Jewish media has programmed you to believe you need or more likely, want. I have been living out of a car with my boyfriend and have never been happier.
Places for us to sleep always appear right when we need it and we can devote our time and energy to our love for Father, each other, and ourselves. We both realized when we were caught up in making $ we didn't love ourselves. Plus this way we know our love is for the other, not what the other has or can get us. Father is all I truly need, for anything is possible if you have Him, everything else just falls together perfectly if you work within His will.
Hail Satan!
Hail Lilith!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Gomory! <3

**Little Miss Satanist**
THE
*Valkyrie Vixen*

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 19:21:12
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: money meditation

I have learned something from personal experience and observation. The more someone worries or thinks about something they don't have or need... the harder it seems to come by, which causes more worry and stress and so on and so on. Everyday people chant mantras with such concern and they are very effective mantras that usually work very well. 'I have no money, I have no money, I cant afford it, I need money and guess what? They are always broke. Think about that...

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hellride_83" <hellride_83@... wrote:

can anybody please tell me how to do money meditation?

HAIL FATHER LUCIFER...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back