Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: e: Art for Satan

[email protected]

Nice poem. Hail father Satan

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 10:02:07 PM GMT-0000
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Art for Satan

Some poems

Missing the world

Something wrong with this picture, out the window I stare
Early morning light penetrating the mist,
upon the damp leaves light moves like tiny dancers
a scene of beauty and wonder as another day dawns
The sun keeps rising out there
But inside me stirs discomefort
a feeling without a name.

I walk down the street as I have a thousand times a thousand before
The faces of the mindless are not looking at the wonder around them
Their faces are blank.
They do not watch the tiny dancers on the leaves little lights, all around them wonders of our world lost to so few eyes who are still awake to see.
Do they see the lights dancing inside the leaves, do they feel the cry of the trees or do they only live for thir screens?
Do they feel the warm hands of the sun, or does their skin flinch from his touch?

Above in the inky night sky do they ever stare? Do they for a moment wonder
what is missing down here? Look further yet beyond the dancing lights and so much more could they see if the eyes of the soul were awake and not deep in sleep...a sleep so long will they ever awake?

Frozen souls

Cold winter of the soul, a hibernation of the Aryan mind how many years have we been in this cave?
Our name a forbidden word, under eyes of scorn we mourn for a world so long lost.
Our words stolen from our tongues twisted as lies as a weapon for the mind.

Do they know they are prisoners behind invisible bars, what is this fear they have of the monster under their beds, from whose lips the monster spins his own tale the one they run to is the one who consumes their souls.
Frozen souls... all around animated by false light.
A lump of flesh without a mind
Programed emotion and programed thought... freedom just a word a concept lost.
Snow falls down and I see a reflection of the world in the ice.
The sun tries to melt the surface to warm the waters beneath
the clouds are too heavy still
A million faces numb in the ice, staring back at me frozen in a dead gaze. Eyes look to the heavens following a false light while Our real sun burns above trying to melt the ice... they will feel his warmth soon be free.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "firebird894" <firebird894@... wrote:

Thats not something I can answer for you, but if you think that will help then go with it.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jessica Sisk" <jess_sisk@ wrote:

Thank u I will try that. Should I wait till I feel that he is around?
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 11:52:26
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

You can make a pendulum with a key on a string or bit of thread nothing fancy. All you need to make a chart is a pen and a sheet of paper. Failing the paper and pen you can use a stick and draw it in the dirt with the letters.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jessica Sisk" <jess_sisk@ wrote:

Yea the morning after it happend I went to the JoS site and went through every demon on there even the crowned ones and I just could not find any that matched his description and the only name that really stuck out to me was Andras, but this one had white hair not blonde and I don't have a job right now and I am completely broke and still living with my mom and her husband so I can't go and get a pendulum or anything to make it with. Plus I just started my meditations and everything like 4 days ago so I'm still really new and I have never used a pendulum before so I doubt it would do anything if I did use it. But I have always been very spiritually aware. And I have always been very drawn to the occult, I think I was a SS in a past live or maybe many, I just don't know. I even think I may have had a demon lover in a past life, or something like that. I don't know. I have been reading the JoS all the time and I take it in slowly so it will stay and I re-read it all the time too. I have been trying to open my eye chakras and I am having success with that, though all I have seen so far whole doing it is a sky and clouds. But I am still filling something there that feels like him at times it is only ever at night and I am hoping that I will be able to know who it is soon because it has been bugging me like no other even though I have not seen him again. Wow sorry for the long post there lol just needed to get it off my chest haha

Hail Father Satan
Hail the Gods of Old

Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 18:18:29

Most of those pics I found on wallpaper sites and free image sites so I don't know who the artist is. I think a lot are sposed to be angels (scuse me saying it) but some remind me of Demons seeing as hardly anyone paints or draws or even tries to paint Demons how they actually are rather than ugly monsters. If I am going to draw someone myself I use some pictures as refferences to get ideas from. Maybe go back through the Gods of Hell list on the JOS and see if any names stick out at you or descriptions? there are probably many more not on the list.
Another idea is maybe try a pendulum and a circular chart with letters to see if you can find a name?
Hail Satan

Its a pic of a guy with white hair, white wings, and what looks like a green aura around him. Its about in the middle of all the pics. I just wanna know cause I think I've seen someone like. And I'm not very advanced so when I asked him who he was he just smiled and disappeared.

Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 18:42:18

Which picture? I just look for stuff that reminds me of Satan, the Gods things to do with them.

Hail Satan

Oh ok so u don't know who it is then?

Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 09:08:47

Not all the pictures on my photobucket are mine just stuff I collected only the ones I put links to are mine.

Hail Satan

I have a question about one of your other drawings. They are all beautiful but who was the one with the white hair and the green aura? That one really stuck out to me

Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 18:10:45

I got a program for my computer that is very similar to photoshop called GIMP I first used it on a linux system it is now made for windows, you can download it free, the download did not work for me so I bought the CD it was only $10 on ebay. This is what I wanted it for... this is just pictures I found and merged together with Fathers sigils in it it was an idea I had in my head for a while.

http://s1063.photobucket.com/albums/t50 ... ramids.jpg

I don't own the pictures in that I got them off free wallpaper sites, but whatever art I do and put up here is free for you all to use if you want to in spreading the truth about Satan and the Gods or to have for yourself.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mattie Henzel <mattiehenz@ wrote:

awesome picture!! the wolf is my favorite<3

------------------------------
On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 4:46 AM PDT firebird894 wrote:

Thankyou I havn't seen Andras but I felt pulled to his description. I am using the descriptions on the JOS for most of these. I have seen visions of Father and Enlil I met in a dream he handed me a ring with a cross with 2 arms through it in a square with something else around the edges or corners but I don't remember his face well just that he was very tall Nordic and it was an old town with cobblestone streets. I met Azazel once but his aura was so powerfull I couldn't make out his features it was during a severe psychic attack when I was very new a few Demons showed up to help me and I was in a daze at the time and very emotional then I remember Him telling me to sleep. I vaguely remember someone with dark hair aswell but I don't know who it was. I have seen a lovely Demoness with a soft blue aura and a very peacefull playfull energy I am also not sure of her name.

Hail Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magusimmortalis@ wrote:

I have seen Andras' wolf before. You got them right on. The artwork is beautiful, keep it up! Hail Satan and the Gods of Hell always!

Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 8:42:10 AM

Andras ready to kick some ass.

http://s1063.photobucket.com/albums/t50 ... Andras.jpg

I am drawing The God's first in pencil as I get a vision for them better I want to try and bring their energy through the images especially and eventually turn them into paintings. I do not know who will be next yet. While I was drawing Andras last night, a moth came and landed right on the tip of my pencil, and I had the thought come to me has anyone ever done this before I had a feeling that it is something I have to do... a Dedicated Satanist drawing them all and making art for them out of love and respect. I have seen artworks that remind me of certain God's even Satan even though the artist was just making up a charactor.
Can anyone help me with more details of any of The Gods, extra things they like, places etc if you have seen them what they looked like etc it would really help.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "firebird894" <firebird894@ wrote:

I suck at hands I had to trace part of them from another image to get them right. I'm working on a pencil drawing of Andras and his Wolf tonight. I am extra nervous because I read he is an artist aswell as a warrior. I am trying to make him look very proud and powerfull and frightening but handsome aswell not like the ugly pictures people do of Demons. I eventually want to do all the Demons of Hell.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mattie Henzel <mattiehenz@ wrote:

great job!! Trying to learn how to draw myself, but have trouble with hands. Maybe you could teach me? Lol

On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 2:26 AM PDT firebird894 wrote:

Another one I started last night, the colours don't come up aswell on the computer as I would like. This one was inspired by another painting I saw of Ptah.

http://s1063.photobucket.com/albums/t50 ... =Satan.jpg

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Way_Seeker666" <way_seeker666@ wrote:

Amy Lee is a fucking amazing vocalist! If you can sing like that, DO IT!!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN,  me and my friend is currently working in UAE, is there someone from the group that we can meet in this region?
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, August 2, 2012 2:36 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: e: Art for Satan

Nice poem. Hail father Satan

------Original message------
Date: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 10:02:07 PM GMT-0000

Some poems

Missing the world

Something wrong with this picture, out the window I stare
Early morning light penetrating the mist,
upon the damp leaves light moves like tiny dancers
a scene of beauty and wonder as another day dawns
The sun keeps rising out there
But inside me stirs discomefort
a feeling without a name.

I walk down the street as I have a thousand times a thousand before
The faces of the mindless are not looking at the wonder around them
Their faces are blank.
They do not watch the tiny dancers on the leaves little lights, all around them wonders of our world lost to so few eyes who are still awake to see.
Do they see the lights dancing inside the leaves, do they feel the cry of the trees or do they only live for thir screens?
Do they feel the warm hands of the sun, or does their skin flinch from his touch?

Above in the inky night sky do they ever stare? Do they for a moment wonder
what is missing down here? Look further yet beyond the dancing lights and so much more could they see if the eyes of the soul were awake and not deep in sleep...a sleep so long will they ever awake?

Frozen souls

Cold winter of the soul, a hibernation of the Aryan mind how many years have we been in this cave?
Our name a forbidden word, under eyes of scorn we mourn for a world so long lost.
Our words stolen from our tongues twisted as lies as a weapon for the mind.

Do they know they are prisoners behind invisible bars, what is this fear they have of the monster under their beds, from whose lips the monster spins his own tale the one they run to is the one who consumes their souls.
Frozen souls... all around animated by false light.
A lump of flesh without a mind
Programed emotion and programed thought... freedom just a word a concept lost.
Snow falls down and I see a reflection of the world in the ice.
The sun tries to melt the surface to warm the waters beneath
the clouds are too heavy still
A million faces numb in the ice, staring back at me frozen in a dead gaze. Eyes look to the heavens following a false light while Our real sun burns above trying to melt the ice... they will feel his warmth soon be free.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "firebird894" <firebird894@... wrote:

Thats not something I can answer for you, but if you think that will help then go with it.

Hail Satan

Thank u I will try that. Should I wait till I feel that he is around?

Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 11:52:26

You can make a pendulum with a key on a string or bit of thread nothing fancy. All you need to make a chart is a pen and a sheet of paper. Failing the paper and pen you can use a stick and draw it in the dirt with the letters.

Hail Satan

Yea the morning after it happend I went to the JoS site and went through every demon on there even the crowned ones and I just could not find any that matched his description and the only name that really stuck out to me was Andras, but this one had white hair not blonde and I don't have a job right now and I am completely broke and still living with my mom and her husband so I can't go and get a pendulum or anything to make it with. Plus I just started my meditations and everything like 4 days ago so I'm still really new and I have never used a pendulum before so I doubt it would do anything if I did use it. But I have always been very spiritually aware. And I have always been very drawn to the occult, I think I was a SS in a past live or maybe many, I just don't know. I even think I may have had a demon lover in a past life, or something like that. I don't know. I have been reading the JoS all the time and I take it in slowly so it will stay and I re-read it all the time too. I have been trying to open my eye chakras and I am having success with that, though all I have seen so far whole doing it is a sky and clouds. But I am still filling something there that feels like him at times it is only ever at night and I am hoping that I will be able to know who it is soon because it has been bugging me like no other even though I have not seen him again. Wow sorry for the long post there lol just needed to get it off my chest haha

Hail Father Satan
Hail the Gods of Old

Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 18:18:29

Most of those pics I found on wallpaper sites and free image sites so I don't know who the artist is. I think a lot are sposed to be angels (scuse me saying it) but some remind me of Demons seeing as hardly anyone paints or draws or even tries to paint Demons how they actually are rather than ugly monsters. If I am going to draw someone myself I use some pictures as refferences to get ideas from. Maybe go back through the Gods of Hell list on the JOS and see if any names stick out at you or descriptions? there are probably many more not on the list.
Another idea is maybe try a pendulum and a circular chart with letters to see if you can find a name?
Hail Satan

Its a pic of a guy with white hair, white wings, and what looks like a green aura around him. Its about in the middle of all the pics. I just wanna know cause I think I've seen someone like. And I'm not very advanced so when I asked him who he was he just smiled and disappeared.

Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 18:42:18

Which picture? I just look for stuff that reminds me of Satan, the Gods things to do with them.

Hail Satan

Oh ok so u don't know who it is then?

Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 09:08:47

Not all the pictures on my photobucket are mine just stuff I collected only the ones I put links to are mine.

Hail Satan

I have a question about one of your other drawings. They are all beautiful but who was the one with the white hair and the green aura? That one really stuck out to me

Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 18:10:45

I got a program for my computer that is very similar to photoshop called GIMP I first used it on a linux system it is now made for windows, you can download it free, the download did not work for me so I bought the CD it was only $10 on ebay. This is what I wanted it for... this is just pictures I found and merged together with Fathers sigils in it it was an idea I had in my head for a while.

http://s1063.photobucket.com/albums/t50 ... ramids.jpg

I don't own the pictures in that I got them off free wallpaper sites, but whatever art I do and put up here is free for you all to use if you want to in spreading the truth about Satan and the Gods or to have for yourself.

Hail Satan

awesome picture!! the wolf is my favorite<3

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 4:46 AM PDT firebird894 wrote:

Thankyou I havn't seen Andras but I felt pulled to his description. I am using the descriptions on the JOS for most of these. I have seen visions of Father and Enlil I met in a dream he handed me a ring with a cross with 2 arms through it in a square with something else around the edges or corners but I don't remember his face well just that he was very tall Nordic and it was an old town with cobblestone streets. I met Azazel once but his aura was so powerfull I couldn't make out his features it was during a severe psychic attack when I was very new a few Demons showed up to help me and I was in a daze at the time and very emotional then I remember Him telling me to sleep. I vaguely remember someone with dark hair aswell but I don't know who it was. I have seen a lovely Demoness with a soft blue aura and a very peacefull playfull energy I am also not sure of her name.

Hail Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magusimmortalis@ wrote:

I have seen Andras' wolf before. You got them right on. The artwork is beautiful, keep it up! Hail Satan and the Gods of Hell always!

Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 8:42:10 AM

Andras ready to kick some ass.

http://s1063.photobucket.com/albums/t50 ... Andras.jpg

I am drawing The God's first in pencil as I get a vision for them better I want to try and bring their energy through the images especially and eventually turn them into paintings. I do not know who will be next yet. While I was drawing Andras last night, a moth came and landed right on the tip of my pencil, and I had the thought come to me has anyone ever done this before I had a feeling that it is something I have to do... a Dedicated Satanist drawing them all and making art for them out of love and respect. I have seen artworks that remind me of certain God's even Satan even though the artist was just making up a charactor.
Can anyone help me with more details of any of The Gods, extra things they like, places etc if you have seen them what they looked like etc it would really help.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "firebird894" <firebird894@ wrote:

I suck at hands I had to trace part of them from another image to get them right. I'm working on a pencil drawing of Andras and his Wolf tonight. I am extra nervous because I read he is an artist aswell as a warrior. I am trying to make him look very proud and powerfull and frightening but handsome aswell not like the ugly pictures people do of Demons. I eventually want to do all the Demons of Hell.

Hail Satan

great job!! Trying to learn how to draw myself, but have trouble with hands. Maybe you could teach me? Lol

On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 2:26 AM PDT firebird894 wrote:

Another one I started last night, the colours don't come up aswell on the computer as I would like. This one was inspired by another painting I saw of Ptah.

http://s1063.photobucket.com/albums/t50 ... =Satan.jpg

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Way_Seeker666" <way_seeker666@ wrote:

Amy Lee is a fucking amazing vocalist! If you can sing like that, DO IT!!!!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back