Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: Digest Number 1330

Nic Hernandez

To: <[email protected];
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Digest Number 1330
Sent: Tue, Sep 4, 2012 3:34:59 PM

<td val[/IMG] 1a [url=#1a] Re: pr[/IMG] [/IMG] "Gabriel Marley" subsonicfatality That's true. Especially since they'll see how disgusting it was of him to take advantage of children in his position. I mean it's disgusting in any way, but priests are given trust. Which just goes to show you can't trust a catholic priest smh. The world is waking up, and about time I say!

HAIL SATAN!

Gabriel Marley

On Sep 2, 2012, at 10:32 P[/IMG]davidfreeze86@ yahoo.com wrote:

im sure he will have it tough in prison. inmates in prison hate child abusers the most of all the other crimes.

--- [/IMG]HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, Micama Gmicalzoma <agentofsatanswill6 66@... wrote:

May every Catholic Priest be Exposed for the Filthy Pedophiles they are! I hope an inmate with AIDS shows him a "good ole' time".

Â
Hail Father Satan!!
Forever in the Service of Satan.

[From The Al Jilwah Chapter IV]
"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them. Now, then, all ye who have followed my commandments and my teachings, reject all the teachings and sayings of such as are without." -Satan

____________ _________ _________ __
To: <a rel="nofollow">HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2012 6:02 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] priest CHARGED finally!

Â
It is a small victory that one has been charged what will his sentence be I wonder I doubt enough for the poor kids he abused. How many lives were ruined? I hope they throw the book at him and he dies in prison. I hope he dosn't get special treatment and he gets his just deserts in the lock up from the other inmates.

[url=http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-priest-charged-with-child-sex-offences-dating-back-to-the-70s-and-80s/story-fndo4eg9-1226461735640?sv=fbc561fd32fb5be87d9462a2f1772390#.UD8a1WptKes.twitter]http://www.news. com.au/national/ nsw-priest- charged-with- child-sex- offences- dating-back- to-the-70s- and-80s/story- fndo4eg9- 1226461735640? sv=fbc561fd32fb5 be87d9462a2f1772 390#.UD8a1WptKes .twitter
AN elderly Catholic priest has been charged with committing and covering up child sex offences near Newcastle in the 1970s and 80s.

The 74-year-old man went to Charlestown Police Station where he was arrested this morning.

He has been charged with 14 offences committed at a high school where he was principal in the 1970s and at a church in the 1980s.

The school-related crimes include one count of buggery, relating to his alleged failure to report sexual abuse by another priest of a child at the school in 1978.

They also include charges of indecent assault and common assault, also for allegedly failing to report sexual abuse of a boy by another priest in the same period.

He has also been charged with committing 10 sexual assault offences at a church in 1984 and 1985.

Among the charges were five counts of sexual assault involving a boy aged between eight and nine.

The priest has been granted bail with strict conditions and is due to appear in Newcastle Local Court on September 25.

The charges laid were consistent with the laws at the time of the alleged offences, police said.

Hail Satan!
<a rel="nofollow" style="text-decorat[/IMG] Reply to sender . <a rel="nofollow" style="text-decorat[/IMG] Reply to [/IMG] [/IMG] "Serpentfire666" firebird894 Child abuse runs through all the RHP religions.
I just got an email on youtube from who I think is a woman she is so deluded. I feel like responding but finding the right words... I don't like to get into arguments yet with xians I want a stronger mind and better recall of facts first. I know most of it by heart but as spiritual concepts not always in words. Anyway this 'woman' is of the mind the bible is corrupt only because it was written by men, and men are the evil in the world. Likely a deluded man hating feminist aswell and probably not going to like hearing our True God IS A MAN. However as we all know Satan is not a Man like any other, Our Male Gods are not abusive women hating monsters, they have shown me nothing but gentleness and respect.

I have been abused by human males in the past, Satan was the first 'male' I trusted in a long time, I have never felt any fear or felt uncomefortable with our Gods. I feel safe and respected. My privacy is respected my personal space is respected they don't take advantage of us. Our Gentile men are so messed up the war of the sexes should not exist.

I have posted the links to the Joy Of Satan and exposing christianity. com she can read it or not. There is only so much you can do to show some people and we are not preachers. If they are too lazy to read and study or don't want their own ideas disturbed it is like beating your head against a brickwall. I will just keep posting links. I try to answer questions though I dont get many. I hate seeing men blamed for all of this almost as much as Satan being blamed. It is the lie of the enemy that is to blame and what it has done to people.

Hail Satan

--- [/IMG]HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, Gabriel Marley <subsonicfatality@ ... wrote:

That's true. Especially since they'll see how disgusting it was of him to take advantage of children in his position. I mean it's disgusting in any way, but priests are given trust. Which just goes to show you can't trust a catholic priest smh. The world is waking up, and about time I say!

HAIL SATAN!

Gabriel Marley

On Sep 2, 2012, at 10:32 PM, "davidfreeze86" <davidfreeze86@ ... wrote:

im sure he will have it tough in prison. inmates in prison hate child abusers the most of all the other crimes.

--- [/IMG]HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, Micama Gmicalzoma <agentofsatanswill6 66@ wrote:

May every Catholic Priest be Exposed for the Filthy Pedophiles they are! I hope an inmate with AIDS shows him a "good ole' time".

Ã
Hail Father Satan!!
Forever in the Service of Satan.

[From The Al Jilwah Chapter IV]
"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them. Now, then, all ye who have followed my commandments and my teachings, reject all the teachings and sayings of such as are without." -Satan

____________ _________ _________ __
To: <a rel="nofollow">HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2012 6:02 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] priest CHARGED finally!

Ã
It is a small victory that one has been charged what will his sentence be I wonder I doubt enough for the poor kids he abused. How many lives were ruined? I hope they throw the book at him and he dies in prison. I hope he dosn't get special treatment and he gets his just deserts in the lock up from the other inmates.

http://www.news. com.au/national/ nsw-priest- charged-with- child-sex- offences- dating-back- to-the-70s- and-80s/story- fndo4eg9- 1226461735640? sv=fbc561fd32fb5 be87d9462a2f1772 390#.UD8a1WptKes .twitter

AN elderly Catholic priest has been charged with committing and covering up child sex offences near Newcastle in the 1970s and 80s.

The 74-year-old man went to Charlestown Police Station where he was arrested this morning.

He has been charged with 14 offences committed at a high school where he was principal in the 1970s and at a church in the 1980s.

The school-related crimes include one count of buggery, relating to his alleged failure to report sexual abuse by another priest of a child at the school in 1978.

They also include charges of indecent assault and common assault, also for allegedly failing to report sexual abuse of a boy by another priest in the same period.

He has also been charged with committing 10 sexual assault offences at a church in 1984 and 1985.

Among the charges were five counts of sexual assault involving a boy aged between eight and nine.

The priest has been granted bail with strict conditions and is due to appear in Newcastle Local Court on September 25.

The charges laid were consistent with the laws at the time of the alleged offences, police said.

Hail Satan!

<a rel="nofollow" style="text-decorat[/IMG] Reply to sender . <a rel="nofollow" style="text-decorat[/IMG] Reply to [/IMG] [/IMG] "Andrew Chiteme" andrewchiteme

Go to the JOS web,all the inform about the Gods of hell is there. Its true reading info on the JOS web is vital. It has helped me a lot.
HAIL SATAN

------------ --------- ---------
On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 15:01 BST En Haradren Amlug wrote:

Head on over to the JoS website and you'll find what you're looking for. Take a little look at the 'Demons' section. And there it is, sitting infront of your nose all along. It dosn't hurt to do a bit of study and reading yourself before asking a question. It is actually quite good for you and a big part of Satanism. Don't be lazy. Next time try see if you can find the answer yourself before you ask these kinds of questions.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- [/IMG]HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, "Julian Macias" <oed.gloc@.. . wrote:

I'm really hoping someone could help me ,Does anyone on here have AZAZEL as there guardian ,if so can you tell me how did you figure out he is ur guardian?

<a rel="nofollow" style="text-decorat[/IMG] Reply to sender . <a rel="nofollow" style="text-decorat[/IMG] Reply to [/IMG] [/IMG] "kvnfidler" kvnfidler At one time pedophilia was punishable by being placed in a hole and rocks were placed one the pedophile until he (or possibly she) was crushed to death. Pedophilia should once again be punishable by death.
Kevin

Hail Satan!!!
Hail Buer!!!

--- [/IMG]HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, Andrew Chiteme <andrewchiteme@ ... wrote:

these motherfuckers r nuts!!! Hail Satana

------------ --------- ---------
On Sat, Sep 1, 2012 10:03 BST Don wrote:

Catholic Priest Defends Pedophiles

Check the video at the linke, he even defends Jerry Sandusky who sexually abuse dozens of kids for years.

http://www.huffingt onpost.com/ 2012/08/29/ father-benedict- groeschel- teens-seduce- \
\
priests_n_1840900. html

<a rel="nofollow" style="text-decorat[/IMG] Reply to sender . <a rel="nofollow" style="text-decorat[/IMG] Reply to [/IMG] [/IMG] "Serpentfire666" firebird894 At 14 I think Satan will understand and forgive you, seriously you don't do the dedication more than once. Just go back to Him, he knows how you are feeling just sit down quietly and meditate on him, on his sigil and talk to Him tell him your concerns and how you really feel. I am very sorry about your Mother please don't blame the Gods for this they wouldn't ever do that. Was it enemy? noone can answer that none of us here anyway on the internet talk to Father about it, let Him help you heal. You are very young and having a very hard time I know that age is very hard I remember when I was 14 I did a lot of stupid stuff and it was a confusing time. You being a dedicated Satanist have an advantage over others your age. Work on your meditations every day and ask The Gods to guide you. Life won't be a perfect ride you are still going to have trying times. But if you start working on yourself now, seriously and hard imagine where you can be at 30? 40? 60? Show Satan you mean it and make a serious effort.

Hail Satan

--- [/IMG]HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, "landytristen@ ..." <landytristen@ ... wrote:

Hey! im not new but need more learning im 14 but my mother passed away a lil while ago an i faded away from satan an i just feel soo different now like so new but hurt idk if satan will be mad at me since i got away but i hope he understands im very confused an i believe this was a spiritual warfare attack on my mother its just soo shocking its i cant believe shes gone from my life it hurts i believe something did this she had horrible nightmares before this an everything went wrong it makes you look at life soo different But im positive in my gut an my mind this was not suppose to happen i want to fight back very bad Very fucking bad what can i do i feel like i have been reborn an changed inside but on the other hand this was a HUGE wake up call from the gods i know it i do i was thinking to make my own dedication from my heart idgaf if its not perfect im gonna really mean it this time because i feel so much faith an adrenilian to come back im in a very bad tug of war

<a rel="nofollow" style="text-decorat[/IMG] Reply to sender . <a rel="nofollow" style="text-decorat[/IMG] Reply to [/IMG] [/IMG] "Julian Macias" oed.gloc Hellow my Brother's and Sister's Of The Left Hand Path I Live in El Paso Tx and I'm am Making A Underground Order Striclty For True Satanist ,and I am Looking For More Member's ,are there anyone One Here That Lives Near Or in The El Paso Texas area?

HAIL OUR LORD AND TRUE CREATOR ,FATHER SATAN!!!!!

<a rel="nofollow" style="text-decorat[/IMG] Reply to sender . <a rel="nofollow" style="text-decorat[/IMG] Reply to [/IMG] Sub[/IMG] The Yahoo! [/IMG] [/url] CHANGE SETTINGS [/TD]
[TR]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back