Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: Control your thoughts.

devilsAdvocate Nic

I know definitely what you mean. When i was still very new to Satanism i had energy control issues.
I used to do breathing exercise that made me dangerously charged with energy. I realised only a bit later that it was harmful as when ever i got even a slight mood swing the energy became negative.
You can imagine a highly charged negative aura. Then i started "realising" most of my worries en fears. Just by thinking about them. My cellphone was in for it mostly...en whenever I tried to text I unknowingly directed negative energy into it...more so if I was making angry texts.  The phone would jam or malfunction.
Then people around me...I was also and danger to myself....I remember during bad moments I even tried to comitt suicide....thrice. ( but father Satan saved me) Hail Satan. The solution was not really learning how to control my thoughts....nope...I started storing my energy I'm objects en protected it with the rune "dagaz"
Even until upto now I have not yet mastered how to give my excess energies to the powers of hell....as I have not yet mastered the arts of summoning a demons that would take the energy. Though I devised other- not very effective- but reliable ways. Just for now...as am working on the former. I have been dedicated for a year almost. And  am really trying to advance my self.
On 27 Oct 2015 19:38, "deadsilent666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I know it's been said many times but it should be a reminder especially for new people, control your thoughts because when your aura starts becoming powerful enough to influence people and objects it can be for the better or for the worse unintentionally.
A few days ago while driving I was in a road that reminded me of a guy who didn't give me way while driving and then started lusting for his car to crash and blow up at that time, well thankfully for my ability to sense energies I felt red and angry energy on my car and felt a vibe that shit was about to go down. Immediately stopping on a red light behind 2 cars I strongly visualized the sun on my car with the time I had deflecting the red energy away, but then something strange happened, the 2 front cars side by side accelerated and went through a red light (they mistook the green arrow as a go signal) and almost crashed into a van O.O, it was funny but scary considering I was thinking about a car crash at the time.
I'm guessing the energy might have influenced them to almost crash but thankfully no1 innocent was harmed. Btw this was before the moon was in Aries but this incident taught me a valuable life lesson for a Satanist that could'v been worse.
Hail Satan!

I know definitely what you mean. When i was still very new to Satanism i had energy control issues.
I used to do breathing exercise that made me dangerously charged with energy. I realised only a bit later that it was harmful as when ever i got even a slight mood swing the energy became negative.
You can imagine a highly charged negative aura. Then i started "realising" most of my worries en fears. Just by thinking about them. My cellphone was in for it mostly...en whenever I tried to text I unknowingly directed negative energy into it...more so if I was making angry texts.  The phone would jam or malfunction.
Then people around me...I was also and danger to myself....I remember during bad moments I even tried to comitt suicide....thrice. ( but father Satan saved me) Hail Satan. The solution was not really learning how to control my thoughts....nope...I started storing my energy I'm objects en protected it with the rune "dagaz"
Even until upto now I have not yet mastered how to give my excess energies to the powers of hell....as I have not yet mastered the arts of summoning a demons that would take the energy. Though I devised other- not very effective- but reliable ways. Just for now...as am working on the former. I have been dedicated for a year almost. And  am really trying to advance my self.
On 27 Oct 2015 19:38, "deadsilent666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I know it's been said many times but it should be a reminder especially for new people, control your thoughts because when your aura starts becoming powerful enough to influence people and objects it can be for the better or for the worse unintentionally.
A few days ago while driving I was in a road that reminded me of a guy who didn't give me way while driving and then started lusting for his car to crash and blow up at that time, well thankfully for my ability to sense energies I felt red and angry energy on my car and felt a vibe that shit was about to go down. Immediately stopping on a red light behind 2 cars I strongly visualized the sun on my car with the time I had deflecting the red energy away, but then something strange happened, the 2 front cars side by side accelerated and went through a red light (they mistook the green arrow as a go signal) and almost crashed into a van O.O, it was funny but scary considering I was thinking about a car crash at the time.
I'm guessing the energy might have influenced them to almost crash but thankfully no1 innocent was harmed. Btw this was before the moon was in Aries but this incident taught me a valuable life lesson for a Satanist that could'v been worse.
Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back