Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: Certain Races.

Niko1

Oh, come on, Asian, African, European, American - what's the difference? If your're not a jew than YES, YES Y E S !!

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lrdhnry@..." <lrdhnry@... wrote:

Since this site can get straight to the point, I must ask, do Satan accept African Americans if they dedicate their soul to Him? Really hate to push the send button but I must know.

Sorry, I just had to say a part to it...I couldn't have said it better.
The skin is on the outside, what makes you a satanist is on the INSIDE.
Who cares what race you are, as long as you don't have the wrong religion.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@... wrote:

Oh, come on, Asian, African, European, American - what's the difference? If your're not a jew than YES, YES Y E S !!

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lrdhnry@" <lrdhnry@ wrote:

Since this site can get straight to the point, I must ask, do Satan accept African Americans if they dedicate their soul to Him? Really hate to push the send button but I must know.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Niko" <nikopope@... wrote:
Yes, the JoS has an African American High Priest and an African American Satanic egroup.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/blacksatanicgroup/

-Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lrdhnry@" <lrdhnry@ wrote:

Why wouldn't he? How do you think the first humans looked he created? Due to how some of us can't separate the agenda of our Father from the my type of human is better than your type bullshit the powers that be use to keep us divided I understand the inquiry. Now I also know that even though the racial spit contest mantality is in some of us. We all are works in progress. We all have things we need to work out in order to elevate. Some still have that superiority/inferiority complex while others have other mental programs that haven't been addressed yet. We African Americans aren't the scum of the earth like those who adhere to the racial bullshit thinks. I hope that once we eradicate our Father's enemies those who only see greatness in thier race by putting down others don't start race wars. Hail Satan!

It is still important to know where you come from though.   “A nation lives happily in the present and the future so long as it is aware of its past and the greatness of its ancestors.”- Heinrich Himmler    Satan accepts all Gentiles as long as they come with honesty and the right intentions.   Hail Satan!!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, April 18, 2009 3:12:42 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Certain Races.

Sorry, I just had to say a part to it...I couldn't have said it better.
The skin is on the outside, what makes you a satanist is on the INSIDE.
Who cares what race you are, as long as you don't have the wrong religion.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "siguard666" <siguard666@ ... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "lrdhnry@" <lrdhnry@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back