Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: Can animals like Cats place curses on people?

Good question, I ask myself this question at times but in a different aspect, wondering if the enemy angels use animals to try to get in the way of your progression. And don't feel bad about your negativity or what you've done in the passed, I've been a Spiritual Satanist for more than 4 years now and I'm a HELL of a lot better person than I use to be when I was a christian sheep. My negativity was beyond control... Like I tell people all the time, I would be dead, in prison, or in a hospital because of it, but thanks to Father Satan and his Demons, my life was saved. I could never be more thankful... Much praise to them.

HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS OF HELL!

No they cannot. This 'negativity' and 'misfortune' could stem from yourself. From your own concerns about the way you behaved.

Also, remember animals are sacred to the Gods and Satan. They don't take too kindly to animal abusers. It may have been in your past, but it is something that should be faced and overcome. Talk to Satan about it.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "felix_valentine_000" <t.ulanowicz@... wrote:

Growing up I've had a few cats. Living in a Catholic home I grew to have my fair share of problems, and at times when I'd be feeling frustrated or angry I would sometimes take it out on my cat(s). They would sometimes leaves scratches on my hands/forearms and were probably very unhappy. Though I've been working tirelessly after acquiring a place of my own to rid myself of such ingrained negativity, I still feel the repercussions of my actions. Granted, it was many years ago when it happened.

Can animals like cats put some sort of terrible curse on you if you treat them unfairly? I'm fairly sure much of misfortune has been due to my behavior that I exhibited (seriously like a decade ago) against my cats, but for the most part I really loved those cats and never wanted to hurt them. But letting my rage/anger get the best of me I was an ass and took it out on them sometimes.

How might it be possible to undo such misfortune? I can't exactly confront my old pets to say I'm sorry for mistreating them, and I sometimes get visions where they don't seem to be in any mood for forgiving me.

Hail the Gods of Hell

i hate it how people hate cats. people here thinks cats are evil and made up stories bout how cats attack and eat their owners and shit.

cats are actually really loving creatures and some of them even attack when a child is hurt. and they are REALLY defensive and protective creatures.

once my friend's cat was emotionally hurt by my friend's dad and kept on running away and looking at the owners in a very displeasing way. because of this my friend's mother locked the cat in a dark bathroom because she thought the cat might kill them when they are sleeping... like geeeeeeeez... so much hate... .

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

No they cannot. This 'negativity' and 'misfortune' could stem from yourself. From your own concerns about the way you behaved.

Also, remember animals are sacred to the Gods and Satan. They don't take too kindly to animal abusers. It may have been in your past, but it is something that should be faced and overcome. Talk to Satan about it.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "felix_valentine_000" <t.ulanowicz@ wrote:

Growing up I've had a few cats. Living in a Catholic home I grew to have my fair share of problems, and at times when I'd be feeling frustrated or angry I would sometimes take it out on my cat(s). They would sometimes leaves scratches on my hands/forearms and were probably very unhappy. Though I've been working tirelessly after acquiring a place of my own to rid myself of such ingrained negativity, I still feel the repercussions of my actions. Granted, it was many years ago when it happened.

Can animals like cats put some sort of terrible curse on you if you treat them unfairly? I'm fairly sure much of misfortune has been due to my behavior that I exhibited (seriously like a decade ago) against my cats, but for the most part I really loved those cats and never wanted to hurt them. But letting my rage/anger get the best of me I was an ass and took it out on them sometimes.

How might it be possible to undo such misfortune? I can't exactly confront my old pets to say I'm sorry for mistreating them, and I sometimes get visions where they don't seem to be in any mood for forgiving me.

Hail the Gods of Hell

and btw the had forgiven everything they have done the next morning and was completely okay.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Aquarian Clown" <cape.tsoe@... wrote:

i hate it how people hate cats. people here thinks cats are evil and made up stories bout how cats attack and eat their owners and shit.

cats are actually really loving creatures and some of them even attack when a child is hurt. and they are REALLY defensive and protective creatures.

once my friend's cat was emotionally hurt by my friend's dad and kept on running away and looking at the owners in a very displeasing way. because of this my friend's mother locked the cat in a dark bathroom because she thought the cat might kill them when they are sleeping... like geeeeeeeez... so much hate... .

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "felix_valentine_000" <t.ulanowicz@ wrote:

Hail the Gods of Hell

the cat had'

sry

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Aquarian Clown" <cape.tsoe@... wrote:

and btw the had forgiven everything they have done the next morning and was completely okay.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Aquarian Clown" <cape.tsoe@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

Hail the Gods of Hell

I've actually wondered if animals meditate period. Like do basic meditations. I wanted to ask this but I kinda feel the question sounds kindq trollish lol.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "felix_valentine_000" <t.ulanowicz@... wrote:

Hail the Gods of Hell

By basic meditations I mean do they like sit there n
Breath in energy. Like the foundation memory.

Hail the Gods of Hell

I have only been a satanist for about 9 months and I knew that things would get better but I had no idea how good it would actually get and knowing that it is going to get even better yet makes me feel like I'm glowing. Words simply can not describe how I feel sometimes. I did so much this year that I never thought I would or even could do hahahaha. I started fighting for something I believe in I started working out and doing yoga I came "out of the closet" and a I have been called numerous times the life of the party or even just a good person to talk to, which is funny because when I am asked for my opinion/advice I give them satanist ideas without them knowing. I believe that so long as you do what you need to do you will be more than okay

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "richardlesterhailsatan11" <richardlesterhailsatan11@... wrote:

Good question, I ask myself this question at times but in a different aspect, wondering if the enemy angels use animals to try to get in the way of your progression. And don't feel bad about your negativity or what you've done in the passed, I've been a Spiritual Satanist for more than 4 years now and I'm a HELL of a lot better person than I use to be when I was a christian sheep. My negativity was beyond control... Like I tell people all the time, I would be dead, in prison, or in a hospital because of it, but thanks to Father Satan and his Demons, my life was saved. I could never be more thankful... Much praise to them.

HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS OF HELL!

evidently consistent purring is very healing vibration from the cat and they often do it when pet because the extra attention soothes them mentally

Time is merely a perception of organization, in truth there is no such actual force which coordinates this flow, there is only Eternal flow....

On May 28, 2013, at 1:10 PM, "hailourtruegod" <hailourtruegod@... wrote:
  I've actually wondered if animals meditate period. Like do basic meditations. I wanted to ask this but I kinda feel the question sounds kindq trollish lol.

Hail the Gods of Hell

The problem these days is people tend to treat their pets as possesions, rather than friends and companions. Furthermore, they tend to ignore the natural instinct that lies within every animal, and punish these natural reactions and behaviours, much like the kike do in our modern society.

Most creatures are kind and loving. However, they naturally act defensive and/or frightened when threatened. For some animals, simply aproaching them is threatening. Animals are something to be lived along-side of, not to be seen as something lower than us, to be used and abused. I would consider most animals higher than most humans these days.

When people have these sorts of troubles with their pets, they are forgetting this animals natural instincts. If you push a dog the wrong way, it will turn around and bit your hand. This is a natural reaction and a display of dominance and annoyance. One needs to understand natural law, and animal behaviour to better understand and treat animals/pets.

-En Haradren Amlug.

-En Haradren Amlug.

Hail the Gods of Hell

What I know is my animals love being around me when I am meditating one of my cats also likes to sit on my altar.
Horses respond much better to me than other people with more experience and stand close around me if I sit outside meditating even putting their heads or noses on me sometimes.

Animals Can and do pick up on energy and vibration better than Humans in our current state. They also in my experience can sense when someone means you harm. My cat attacked my mother last week and bit her very badly after she had been screaming at me, she was in a very unbalanced state of mind. Animals always act upset around her.

I had a horse once, a very old horse that we only ever rode lightly around the paddock. In all her life she had never been mean or thrown anyone off. When my ex started being an asshole to me she changed toward him. as I watched him ride her one day he was in a bad mood and she refused to go where he wanted and started going backwards toward some thorny blackberry bushes. She got ready to try and buck him off into it and I couldn't stop laughing, she looked right at me too as if she was very pleased with herself. He never rode her again and not long after he left and I was glad. Do animals curse? I don't know I don't think they do the way we do but they will be very protective of someone they care about.

Hail Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jordevo Korozo <aoiveae12@... wrote:

evidently consistent purring is very healing vibration from the cat and they often do it when pet because the extra attention soothes them mentally

Time is merely a perception of organization, in truth there is no such actual force which coordinates this flow, there is only Eternal flow....

On May 28, 2013, at 1:10 PM, "hailourtruegod" <hailourtruegod@... wrote:

Hail the Gods of Hell

No, not in the sence that we know it.

However. My old dog used to have arthritis badly. One night on a full moon, I was just sitting with him, and then I mentally told him to go outside and sit in the moonlight for his legs. Right after I said that, he got up and went outside and sat on the grass, and I sat with him, visualising gold/silver energy from the moon filling him and his legs.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailourtruegod" <hailourtruegod@... wrote:

Hail the Gods of Hell

I hear ya on that my brother, glad to hear things been going good. :) I've just recently came out of the closest myself, I'm bisexual and proud. Keep being strong and keep fighting.

Hail Satan and the Gods of Hell.

They do not meditate, but like any other creature, they have different natures and personalities. This comes also with some having a more powerful spirit than others. Some cats and some dogs are also very empathic, spiritual, while others are on another level. Spiritual laws apply to animals too.

Even the Natal Chart can apply sort of to animals. They have Souls and emotions. Its scientifically known that they dream. Egyptian Pharaohs and other Ancient Civilizations had certain races of cats and animals, which were thought as sort of, Gods for other animals. Animals also have positive and negative emotions, which emmit energy. This can be good or bad.

There are cats who have very piercing eyes and a very powerful, almost plutonian appereance. They sort of entrance you when you look at them, they are very aware. You can look at them and they instantly turn around and look at you, that type of thing and other things. Since these cats are attracted to mages and witches (because they have hightened senses and some are even familiars) this was one of the main reasons that they were burned all together in the inquisition and middle ages, alongside with Humans. I think they can sort of curse somebody, as emotions from animals are too energy and can get clinging on some humans aura. The human would have to be weak, though.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

However. My old dog used to have arthritis badly. One night on a full moon, I was just sitting with him, and then I mentally told him to go outside and sit in the moonlight for his legs. Right after I said that, he got up and went outside and sat on the grass, and I sat with him, visualising gold/silver energy from the moon filling him and his legs.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailourtruegod" <hailourtruegod@ wrote:

Hail the Gods of Hell

This question has been at me for a while?

Do cats, dogs, and other animals have a superior energy like humans have the kundalini?

If they have chakras and energy meridians, then don't they possess a similar superior power?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

They do not meditate, but like any other creature, they have different natures and personalities. This comes also with some having a more powerful spirit than others. Some cats and some dogs are also very empathic, spiritual, while others are on another level. Spiritual laws apply to animals too.

Even the Natal Chart can apply sort of to animals. They have Souls and emotions. Its scientifically known that they dream. Egyptian Pharaohs and other Ancient Civilizations had certain races of cats and animals, which were thought as sort of, Gods for other animals. Animals also have positive and negative emotions, which emmit energy. This can be good or bad.

There are cats who have very piercing eyes and a very powerful, almost plutonian appereance. They sort of entrance you when you look at them, they are very aware. You can look at them and they instantly turn around and look at you, that type of thing and other things. Since these cats are attracted to mages and witches (because they have hightened senses and some are even familiars) this was one of the main reasons that they were burned all together in the inquisition and middle ages, alongside with Humans. I think they can sort of curse somebody, as emotions from animals are too energy and can get clinging on some humans aura. The human would have to be weak, though.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailourtruegod" <hailourtruegod@ wrote:

Hail the Gods of Hell

Well I would say maybe. Lets say we becime gods and decide to have a mortal pet animal. Im sure we would be able to alter their dna to never age if we wanted them to live forever as us. Something like that.

------------------------------
On Wed, May 29, 2013 11:51 PM EDT Syt R wrote:

This question has been at me for a while?

Do cats, dogs, and other animals have a superior energy like humans have the kundalini?

If they have chakras and energy meridians, then don't they possess a similar superior power?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

-En Haradren Amlug.

Hail the Gods of Hell

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back