Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: beware of junk food/energy drinks,while excercising..

cmxmuffins

I always knew that energy drinks were bad news. I remember during my sophomore year of high school I found myself to be very tired around 7th period so I took a five hour energy with me to school one day. I drank it near the end of 6th period and could already feel the effects of it during 7th. By mid 7th period though, I began to sweat and shake and my heart felt like it was about to beat out of my chest. Needless to say, that was the last time I ever had an energy drink.

Energy drinks are nothing more than a drug like meth that has simply been allowed to legally exist on nearly every single store shelf by the FDA. Keep up with your power meditations, eat healthy, get your rest, incorporate exercise into your lifestyle, and if you need a little boost, I find a quick little session of yogic breathing can get you out of that slum. Yogic breathing is great for when you're on the job or in class - you can basically do it anywhere while still working, and without being a distraction to others.

All these drinks are true crap! They go arond the street with those stupid cars and they give you as a gift some energy drinks to promote! They did it with cigarettes too in the past. Jewish style.

I have found that, in case I need an energy boost to 3rd chakra - so overall energy increase - in difficult moments, I drink a small spoon of ginger (in powder) with hot water, like a small coffee but without coffee, or in some other easily digestible liquid (lemon juice, etc). It tastes a bit strong and not that good!
I noticed this boosts the 3rd chakra when you are unable to meditate on it completely - hope this might help!

To: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 09:50:01 -0700
Subject: [SSHealth] Re: beware of junk food/energy drinks,while excercising..

Energy drinks are nothing more than a drug like meth that has simply been allowed to legally exist on nearly every single store shelf by the FDA. Keep up with your power meditations, eat healthy, get your rest, incorporate exercise into your lifestyle, and if you need a little boost, I find a quick little session of yogic breathing can get you out of that slum. Yogic breathing is great for when you're on the job or in class - you can basically do it anywhere while still working, and without being a distraction to others.

What about taking one clove of raw garlic minced/crushed or use it on salad on every weekend?  It boosts immunity.  Third chakra is also responsible for immunity right? I noticed, As soon as I swallow one clove of raw garlic I become so active for some time. Feels lightness in the stomach. But it burns heart. So I rather take it with a glass of water than with vinegar to avoid the burning. Havent been taking it on every weekend. If it's good to take then I'd go for it?! It shouldn't be taken on empty stomach. The bad odor afterwards is a big problem. :DAlso, I wanted to ask if using the products f 'Amway' is fine? Isn't it a jewish controlled company? Is it ?

I can't say of Amway is Jewish by data or direct product experience.
By feeling, it is most likely Jewish, as in the past I have met people working for Amway; their system is pyramidal sales with top "bosses" and lower sales people who proclaim every kind of good for the products at some groups of potential customers (aggressive sale), meeting in cafes or small rented rooms, and "coordinators" were extremely ugly. New salesmen were even required to buy a "starter kit" to work with them... some of them ended up spending more than earning and gave up, so that next idiots could be "employed" again. They tried to hire me as I was without a job at the time and I kindly sent them fuck off.
That's all I know about them.

To: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 18:31:22 +0530
Subject: RE: [SSHealth] Re: beware of junk food/energy drinks,while excercising..

What about taking one clove of raw garlic minced/crushed or use it on salad on every weekend?  It boosts immunity.  Third chakra is also responsible for immunity right?
I noticed, As soon as I swallow one clove of raw garlic I become so active for some time. Feels lightness in the stomach. But it burns heart. So I rather take it with a glass of water than with vinegar to avoid the burning. Havent been taking it on every weekend. If it's good to take then I'd go for it?! It shouldn't be taken on empty stomach. The bad odor afterwards is a big problem. :DAlso, I wanted to ask if using the products f 'Amway' is fine? Isn't it a jewish controlled company? Is it ?

Damn I used to drink monsters a lot. I still do sometimes but gotta stop or my adrenals are gonna be rekt m8.

tbh I'd be lost without Monster, I have always had sleeping problems and the drinks have helped me keep my sleep schedule in line and get it back in line many times. You won't see me stop using them. :b I've never had any bad reactions.

The sugar in Monster alone is enough to cause the phlegm/damp issue we discussed on t thread on Depression, just so you are aware thanatos

Also, Id like to add, there is no restriction in Satanism but still at the same time its best to eliminate certain things to attain maximum health and lets face it, being dependent on a sugary drink to get through the day doesn't sound the best especially if it may cause problems that we want to alleviate.

Same reason why I do not drink coffee everyday, though it is healthy in many cases.Ive read somewhere that coffee for those with adrenal problems doesn't help. The idea of being dependent on something doesn't fair well for me. Id rather get my body in balance as much as possible.

occasional use of some things shouldn't hurt you Thantos but if the drinks might be causing some of your problems why not go without for a little while and see how it effects you?  Sugary drinks also contribute to weight gain.

Well I've never been dependent on them, I just meant that they've helped before when the sleep problems have gotten out of hand. As I said to centralforce, I have been cutting them out of my diet, only going to have them when I feel like I really really need one.

yeah, I have began to cut them out of my diet, I only get one when I feel like I absolutely need it since I have had sleeping problems for a long time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back