Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: another sick xian true story

You know, sometimes we can laugh at xtian idiocy but this really takes the cake. My heart goes out to Aaron, who can do nothing about it.

These Baptists are really nasty pieces of work, and like the JW's and others, there's no limit on the depths to which they will sink, even though in the process they make even bigger fools of themselves. An incident in point: Some idiot Baptist preacher conscripted his family and a handful of brainwashed others to stage a demonstration following the horrific West Virginia mine explosion last month saying (I paraphrase) that, "God came down from heaven and destroyed that mine because of" -- here's the kicker --"homosexuality." If people weren't mourning the tragic loss of their loved ones perhaps one could have smiled at the ludicrousness of this. But it takes a xtian (or a muslim or most of all a kike) to really know how to inflict pain on those already suffering.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sherilynishott" <sherilynishott@... wrote:

We've all heard and probably saw the sick thing christians do to children such as forcing religion and church on them .. but, isn't just sick to force a severly mentally retarded adult to church twice a week? I'm talking about my mother, the christian freak. My brother aaron is a 29 year old very severly mentally retarded person. Can't speak a word, can't dress or do simple tasks. He can walk and stuff not crippled handicapped but just ...yeah. The drs said he will always have the IQ of a 2 year old normal person. I personally find it cruel what my mother does to him with christianity. She pulls him out of his group home Saturday nights and early Sunday mornings to bring him to her 2 hour long baptisit church 40 minutes from his home. He hates it. He always tries to climb over the pew and leave but she still forces him to sit there. She and her church believe aaron was made severely handicapped because he is evil. That doesn't make sense.my mother and her baptist church believe aaron has an evil spirit in him causing him to be this way. Every Sunday they take him up to the stage and lay their hands on him and speak in tongues. Lol. They believe he will got to hell because he doesn't know how to repent for his sins or pray. Its truly cruel and sad to see him up there looking confused and pissed off. These are grown adults acting more retarded then people born that wa like him! Last week I went to my mothers. Aaron was there. I move across the country very soon. My mother spotted the pentagram on my neck and we got into it. Aarons sitting at the table and my mothers using him for her side saying "jesus , aaron, huh? Yah jesus." Aaron probably didn't understand but he didn't look happy. I said lucifer, lucifer and he smiles like he knows. Then mother lost it and told me to get out. Aaron is my only living sibling to speak of. One died, the others been mia in the united arab of emirates since 2006. So before I move I wanted to say goodbye to him . Mother cornered me and told me I wasn't allowed to speak to him, afraid id turn the autistic fellow to "the devils" side. This is just sick, idiotic, and plain cruel in ways. I think it counts for abuse in my book atleast. Thanks for letting me share.

Hail Lucifer!

That's terrible! but makes you think, i wonder if your brother is a Satanist at heart. i hope they dont end up killing him or something (unfortunately ive heard its happened) thanks for sharing =)
Stay Strong
Hail SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sherilynishott" <sherilynishott@... wrote:

We've all heard and probably saw the sick thing christians do to children such as forcing religion and church on them .. but, isn't just sick to force a severly mentally retarded adult to church twice a week? I'm talking about my mother, the christian freak. My brother aaron is a 29 year old very severly mentally retarded person. Can't speak a word, can't dress or do simple tasks. He can walk and stuff not crippled handicapped but just ...yeah. The drs said he will always have the IQ of a 2 year old normal person. I personally find it cruel what my mother does to him with christianity. She pulls him out of his group home Saturday nights and early Sunday mornings to bring him to her 2 hour long baptisit church 40 minutes from his home. He hates it. He always tries to climb over the pew and leave but she still forces him to sit there. She and her church believe aaron was made severely handicapped because he is evil. That doesn't make sense.my mother and her baptist church believe aaron has an evil spirit in him causing him to be this way. Every Sunday they take him up to the stage and lay their hands on him and speak in tongues. Lol. They believe he will got to hell because he doesn't know how to repent for his sins or pray. Its truly cruel and sad to see him up there looking confused and pissed off. These are grown adults acting more retarded then people born that wa like him! Last week I went to my mothers. Aaron was there. I move across the country very soon. My mother spotted the pentagram on my neck and we got into it. Aarons sitting at the table and my mothers using him for her side saying "jesus , aaron, huh? Yah jesus." Aaron probably didn't understand but he didn't look happy. I said lucifer, lucifer and he smiles like he knows. Then mother lost it and told me to get out. Aaron is my only living sibling to speak of. One died, the others been mia in the united arab of emirates since 2006. So before I move I wanted to say goodbye to him . Mother cornered me and told me I wasn't allowed to speak to him, afraid id turn the autistic fellow to "the devils" side. This is just sick, idiotic, and plain cruel in ways. I think it counts for abuse in my book atleast. Thanks for letting me share.

Hail Lucifer!

<td val[/IMG]Wow. That is extreme. My grandparents are the same way because I haven't been baptised or whatever. But recently my grandpa suffered a subderal hematoma and my grandma is on dialisis. I hate to say it but they deserve it. I hate that there's nothing legal you can do about it.
That's part of the reason I started to distrust xianity because of the persistence. It always made me sick. Hopefully, your brother will be freed from that horrid woman.

HAIL ENKI!!

--- On Tue, 5/11/10, sherilynishott <sherilynishott@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] another sick xian true story
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, May 11, 2010, 12:35 PM

Hail Lucifer!
[/TD]

Hey eveybody! Brothers and sisters fellow Satan/Lucifer worshipers I feel so great today I just had to share it with you guys because I knew above anybody else you guys would understand. I did my commitment ritual last night and meditated afterwards and I felt like I was taken to a higher place. I felt like my body was lighter than air and I was floating on a cloud. I spoke to Satan/Lucifer and told him everything that I had to get off my mind all of my troubles and worries etc. I let it all go and gained so much peace and felt so protected and safe. I was woken up by a loud (well it sounded very loud but was actually only a creek in my cieling) noise and so I sat in silence for a while feeling so peaceful and that from now on my confidence was going to return. Heres the best part! In the morning I called a job place that was hiring and got an interview for 3pm today! I went with such a high confidence and high spirits and when I called them back at 5pm I got the job!! Im going to make $400 a week!!! Im so happy I feel so alive I am very grateful for the joy of satan website and for all of your guys`s postings etc. Well thankx again guys. Much love-Brea

sick man very sick already i got heavy anger over them cz pentecostal  bastards always  nagging him bloody . huh and one good thing ur brother is ok and smooth with father that i can get it from this but what is there with ur mom ? man my suggestion u take care of ur brother u will change him

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, May 12, 2010 3:35:50 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] another sick xian true story

Hail Lucifer!

I see the same kinda crap happening here at the local NAMI center that I help at it's completly fucked up what xians will do to people who cannot defend themselves and they make then worse then they are.

Hail Satan Hail haures 

On May 11, 2010, at 9:43 PM, "chalchiuhnenetzin" <[url=mailto:jaguarcat2002@...]jaguarcat2002@...[/url] wrote:
  You know, sometimes we can laugh at xtian idiocy but this really takes the cake. My heart goes out to Aaron, who can do nothing about it.

These Baptists are really nasty pieces of work, and like the JW's and others, there's no limit on the depths to which they will sink, even though in the process they make even bigger fools of themselves. An incident in point: Some idiot Baptist preacher conscripted his family and a handful of brainwashed others to stage a demonstration following the horrific West Virginia mine explosion last month saying (I paraphrase) that, "God came down from heaven and destroyed that mine because of" -- here's the kicker --"homosexuality. " If people weren't mourning the tragic loss of their loved ones perhaps one could have smiled at the ludicrousness of this. But it takes a xtian (or a muslim or most of all a kike) to really know how to inflict pain on those already suffering.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "sherilynishott" <sherilynishott@ ... wrote:

Hail Lucifer!

Wow.... I am truely sorry for both you and your brothers situation. What your mother is doing is just wrong on SO many levels. If i was in our situation i would take your brother out of your mothers care. What shes doing is horrible. And just by the way your brother smiled hearing fathers name means he is probably like us but your mother aint letting him go the path he chooses. He is 29 so he can leave and go with you. I would see if thats what he wants and if it is your mother cant do anything about. But either way i hope you and your brother end up ok. Peace be with you and your brother. I will pray for both of you, because its obvious you both deserve better.

Hail father Enki!

Hail Lucifer!

Seriously they're so full of themselves

On May 11, 2010, at 9:43 PM, "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

These Baptists are really nasty pieces of work, and like the JW's and others, there's no limit on the depths to which they will sink, even though in the process they make even bigger fools of themselves. An incident in point: Some idiot Baptist preacher conscripted his family and a handful of brainwashed others to stage a demonstration following the horrific West Virginia mine explosion last month saying (I paraphrase) that, "God came down from heaven and destroyed that mine because of" -- here's the kicker --"homosexuality. " If people weren't mourning the tragic loss of their loved ones perhaps one could have smiled at the ludicrousness of this. But it takes a xtian (or a muslim or most of all a kike) to really know how to inflict pain on those already suffering.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "sherilynishott" <sherilynishott@ ... wrote:

Hail Lucifer!

I'm glad to hear that : ) 

On May 11, 2010, at 6:36 PM, Brea Konkler <bey0utiful3x25x07@... wrote:

Hey eveybody! Brothers and sisters fellow Satan/Lucifer worshipers I feel so great today I just had to share it with you guys because I knew above anybody else you guys would understand. I did my commitment ritual last night and meditated afterwards and I felt like I was taken to a higher place. I felt like my body was lighter than air and I was floating on a cloud. I spoke to Satan/Lucifer and told him everything that I had to get off my mind all of my troubles and worries etc. I let it all go and gained so much peace and felt so protected and safe. I was woken up by a loud (well it sounded very loud but was actually only a creek in my cieling) noise and so I sat in silence for a while feeling so peaceful and that from now on my confidence was going to return. Heres the best part! In the morning I called a job place that was hiring and got an interview for 3pm today! I went with such a high confidence and high spirits and when I called them back at 5pm I got the job!! Im going to make $400 a week!!! Im so happy I feel so alive I am very grateful for the joy of satan website and for all of your guys`s postings etc. Well thankx again guys. Much love-Brea

If he's incapable of comprehending the ideas of prayer & damnation, why is he responsible for an evil that exceeds his mind as well? I see him as innocent, & therefore immune to punishment. It's not right to force someone into ideals or practices, especially if they can't have a say.
It sounds like your mother is on the edge of a breakdown, maybe exacerbated by the failing idea that her handicapped son isn't possessed by "evil," but something she cannot change. I'm sorry your relationship is so strained with her, I can identify with your frustration. No matter how mad or dissapointed my family makes me with their xianity, I'm still sad that they continue to hurt themselves in protecting their "god." But I guess that's what xianity is all about though.
Stay strong under Father!
Hail Enki!
-Dave

That is sick. My parents suck, but I am thankful they are not religious.

HAIL SATAN, FUCK GOD
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], SHADOWS!! <dagger5893@... wrote:

I see the same kinda crap happening here at the local NAMI center that I help at it's completly fucked up what xians will do to people who cannot defend themselves and they make then worse then they are.

Hail Satan
Hail haures

These Baptists are really nasty pieces of work, and like the JW's and others, there's no limit on the depths to which they will sink, even though in the process they make even bigger fools of themselves. An incident in point: Some idiot Baptist preacher conscripted his family and a handful of brainwashed others to stage a demonstration following the horrific West Virginia mine explosion last month saying (I paraphrase) that, "God came down from heaven and destroyed that mine because of" -- here's the kicker --"homosexuality." If people weren't mourning the tragic loss of their loved ones perhaps one could have smiled at the ludicrousness of this. But it takes a xtian (or a muslim or most of all a kike) to really know how to inflict pain on those already suffering.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sherilynishott" <sherilynishott@ wrote:

We've all heard and probably saw the sick thing christians do to children such as forcing religion and church on them .. but, isn't just sick to force a severly mentally retarded adult to church twice a week? I'm talking about my mother, the christian freak. My brother aaron is a 29 year old very severly mentally retarded person. Can't speak a word, can't dress or do simple tasks. He can walk and stuff not crippled handicapped but just ...yeah. The drs said he will always have the IQ of a 2 year old normal person. I personally find it cruel what my mother does to him with christianity. She pulls him out of his group home Saturday nights and early Sunday mornings to bring him to her 2 hour long baptisit church 40 minutes from his home. He hates it. He always tries to climb over the pew and leave but she still forces him to sit there. She and her church believe aaron was made severely handicapped because he is evil. That doesn't make sense.my mother and
her baptist church believe aaron has an evil spirit in him causing him to be this way. Every Sunday they take him up to the stage and lay their hands on him and speak in tongues. Lol. They believe he will got to hell because he doesn't know how to repent for his sins or pray. Its truly cruel and sad to see him up there looking confused and pissed off. These are grown adults acting more retarded then people born that wa like him! Last week I went to my mothers. Aaron was there. I move across the country very soon. My mother spotted the pentagram on my neck and we got into it. Aarons sitting at the table and my mothers using him for her side saying "jesus , aaron, huh? Yah jesus." Aaron probably didn't understand but he didn't look happy. I said lucifer, lucifer and he smiles like he knows. Then mother lost it and told me to get out. Aaron is my only living sibling to speak of. One died, the others been mia in the united arab of emirates since 2006. So
before I move I wanted to say goodbye to him . Mother cornered me and told me I wasn't allowed to speak to him, afraid id turn the autistic fellow to "the devils" side. This is just sick, idiotic, and plain cruel in ways. I think it counts for abuse in my book atleast. Thanks for letting me share.

Hail Lucifer!

Yes, that is so fucked up! Bloody xians...you and Aaron have my
sympathy, for what its worth. I hope he can get out of there somehow;
he doesn't deserve such treatment. Hail Satan!

On 5/12/10, ilostmyself666 <individualthinking@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN, FUCK GOD
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], SHADOWS!! <dagger5893@... wrote:

I see the same kinda crap happening here at the local NAMI center that I
help at it's completly fucked up what xians will do to people who cannot
defend themselves and they make then worse then they are.

Hail Satan
Hail haures

On May 11, 2010, at 9:43 PM, "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@...
wrote:

You know, sometimes we can laugh at xtian idiocy but this really takes the
cake. My heart goes out to Aaron, who can do nothing about it.

These Baptists are really nasty pieces of work, and like the JW's and
others, there's no limit on the depths to which they will sink, even
though in the process they make even bigger fools of themselves. An
incident in point: Some idiot Baptist preacher conscripted his family and
a handful of brainwashed others to stage a demonstration following the
horrific West Virginia mine explosion last month saying (I paraphrase)
that, "God came down from heaven and destroyed that mine because of" --
here's the kicker --"homosexuality." If people weren't mourning the tragic
loss of their loved ones perhaps one could have smiled at the
ludicrousness of this. But it takes a xtian (or a muslim or most of all a
kike) to really know how to inflict pain on those already suffering.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sherilynishott" <sherilynishott@
wrote:

We've all heard and probably saw the sick thing christians do to
children such as forcing religion and church on them .. but, isn't just
sick to force a severly mentally retarded adult to church twice a week?
I'm talking about my mother, the christian freak. My brother aaron is a
29 year old very severly mentally retarded person. Can't speak a word,
can't dress or do simple tasks. He can walk and stuff not crippled
handicapped but just ...yeah. The drs said he will always have the IQ of
a 2 year old normal person. I personally find it cruel what my mother
does to him with christianity. She pulls him out of his group home
Saturday nights and early Sunday mornings to bring him to her 2 hour
long baptisit church 40 minutes from his home. He hates it. He always
tries to climb over the pew and leave but she still forces him to sit
there. She and her church believe aaron was made severely handicapped
because he is evil. That doesn't make sense.my mother and
her baptist church believe aaron has an evil spirit in him causing him to
be this way. Every Sunday they take him up to the stage and lay their
hands on him and speak in tongues. Lol. They believe he will got to hell
because he doesn't know how to repent for his sins or pray. Its truly
cruel and sad to see him up there looking confused and pissed off. These
are grown adults acting more retarded then people born that wa like him!
Last week I went to my mothers. Aaron was there. I move across the country
very soon. My mother spotted the pentagram on my neck and we got into it.
Aarons sitting at the table and my mothers using him for her side saying
"jesus , aaron, huh? Yah jesus." Aaron probably didn't understand but he
didn't look happy. I said lucifer, lucifer and he smiles like he knows.
Then mother lost it and told me to get out. Aaron is my only living
sibling to speak of. One died, the others been mia in the united arab of
emirates since 2006. So
before I move I wanted to say goodbye to him . Mother cornered me and
told me I wasn't allowed to speak to him, afraid id turn the autistic
fellow to "the devils" side. This is just sick, idiotic, and plain cruel
in ways. I think it counts for abuse in my book atleast. Thanks for
letting me share.

Hail Lucifer!

my parents are very religius and my mom found out im a satanist i thought she was going to get mad as fuck or something. she didnt even care she just said your on your own and your decisions effect your life so im glad that didnt turn out the way i thought it would. now they dont ask me to go to church or anything its awsome.

On Wed May 12th, 2010 10:41 AM EDT ilostmyself666 wrote:

HAIL SATAN, FUCK GOD

Hail Satan
Hail haures

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sherilynishott" <sherilynishott@ wrote:

We've all heard and probably saw the sick thing christians do to children such as forcing religion and church on them .. but, isn't just sick to force a severly mentally retarded adult to church twice a week? I'm talking about my mother, the christian freak. My brother aaron is a 29 year old very severly mentally retarded person. Can't speak a word, can't dress or do simple tasks. He can walk and stuff not crippled handicapped but just ...yeah. The drs said he will always have the IQ of a 2 year old normal person. I personally find it cruel what my mother does to him with christianity. She pulls him out of his group home Saturday nights and early Sunday mornings to bring him to her 2 hour long baptisit church 40 minutes from his home. He hates it. He always tries to climb over the pew and leave but she still forces him to sit there. She and her church believe aaron was made severely handicapped because he is evil. That doesn't make sense.my mother
and
her baptist church believe aaron has an evil spirit in him causing him to be this way. Every Sunday they take him up to the stage and lay their hands on him and speak in tongues. Lol. They believe he will got to hell because he doesn't know how to repent for his sins or pray. Its truly cruel and sad to see him up there looking confused and pissed off. These are grown adults acting more retarded then people born that wa like him! Last week I went to my mothers. Aaron was there. I move across the country very soon. My mother spotted the pentagram on my neck and we got into it. Aarons sitting at the table and my mothers using him for her side saying "jesus , aaron, huh? Yah jesus." Aaron probably didn't understand but he didn't look happy. I said lucifer, lucifer and he smiles like he knows. Then mother lost it and told me to get out. Aaron is my only living sibling to speak of. One died, the others been mia in the united arab of emirates since 2006. So
before I move I wanted to say goodbye to him . Mother cornered me and told me I wasn't allowed to speak to him, afraid id turn the autistic fellow to "the devils" side. This is just sick, idiotic, and plain cruel in ways. I think it counts for abuse in my book atleast. Thanks for letting me share.

Hail Lucifer!

Hail Lucifer!
People are Considered MAD,when they are not inside the Standards of the common Sheeple.We Satanists are not.Aaron is NOT in the herd,and has his own way.

People ,like self preserving their body,do self preserve their beliefs.THATS WHAT YOUR MOTHER DOES DO.And does force it.

And keep in mind,that christians are controlled by fear,and although they do know that their religion is false and fake,they will try to keep it alive,by dooming others inside their religion.Its so simple.

We,got the power to overcome fear.We are not in the herd.Props to Aaron.

And Always remember.

SILENCE IS GOLD.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL PAIMON!

That's wonderful Brea! Welcome and congrats. Father Satan has a way of helping us that always turns out in the best ways.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brea Konkler <bey0utiful3x25x07@... wrote:

Hey eveybody! Brothers and sisters fellow Satan/Lucifer worshipers I feel so great today I just had to share it with you guys because I knew above anybody else you guys would understand. I did my commitment ritual last night and meditated afterwards and I felt like I was taken to a higher place. I felt like my body was lighter than air and I was floating on a cloud. I spoke to Satan/Lucifer and told him everything that I had to get off my mind all of my troubles and worries etc. I let it all go and gained so much peace and felt so protected and safe. I was woken up by a loud (well it sounded very loud but was actually only a creek in my cieling) noise and so I sat in silence for a while feeling so peaceful and that from now on my confidence was going to return. Heres the best part! In the morning I called a job place that was hiring and got an interview for 3pm today! I went with such a high confidence and high spirits and when I called them back at 5pm
I got the job!! Im going to make $400 a week!!! Im so happy I feel so alive I am very grateful for the joy of satan website and for all of your guys`s postings etc. Well thankx again guys. Much love-Brea

Your poor brother! I was forced to go to the xtian church until I was 16, then my mother realized she could not force her "god" on me. That is rally sad what is going on with your brother, I wish there was something I could do to help.

Hail Satan!

Pamela L.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

Yes, that is so fucked up! Bloody xians...you and Aaron have my
sympathy, for what its worth. I hope he can get out of there somehow;
he doesn't deserve such treatment. Hail Satan!

On 5/12/10, ilostmyself666 <individualthinking@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN, FUCK GOD
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], SHADOWS!! <dagger5893@ wrote:

I see the same kinda crap happening here at the local NAMI center that I
help at it's completly fucked up what xians will do to people who cannot
defend themselves and they make then worse then they are.

Hail Satan
Hail haures

On May 11, 2010, at 9:43 PM, "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@
wrote:

You know, sometimes we can laugh at xtian idiocy but this really takes the
cake. My heart goes out to Aaron, who can do nothing about it.

These Baptists are really nasty pieces of work, and like the JW's and
others, there's no limit on the depths to which they will sink, even
though in the process they make even bigger fools of themselves. An
incident in point: Some idiot Baptist preacher conscripted his family and
a handful of brainwashed others to stage a demonstration following the
horrific West Virginia mine explosion last month saying (I paraphrase)
that, "God came down from heaven and destroyed that mine because of" --
here's the kicker --"homosexuality." If people weren't mourning the tragic
loss of their loved ones perhaps one could have smiled at the
ludicrousness of this. But it takes a xtian (or a muslim or most of all a
kike) to really know how to inflict pain on those already suffering.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sherilynishott" <sherilynishott@
wrote:

We've all heard and probably saw the sick thing christians do to
children such as forcing religion and church on them .. but, isn't just
sick to force a severly mentally retarded adult to church twice a week?
I'm talking about my mother, the christian freak. My brother aaron is a
29 year old very severly mentally retarded person. Can't speak a word,
can't dress or do simple tasks. He can walk and stuff not crippled
handicapped but just ...yeah. The drs said he will always have the IQ of
a 2 year old normal person. I personally find it cruel what my mother
does to him with christianity. She pulls him out of his group home
Saturday nights and early Sunday mornings to bring him to her 2 hour
long baptisit church 40 minutes from his home. He hates it. He always
tries to climb over the pew and leave but she still forces him to sit
there. She and her church believe aaron was made severely handicapped
because he is evil. That doesn't make sense.my mother and
her baptist church believe aaron has an evil spirit in him causing him to
be this way. Every Sunday they take him up to the stage and lay their
hands on him and speak in tongues. Lol. They believe he will got to hell
because he doesn't know how to repent for his sins or pray. Its truly
cruel and sad to see him up there looking confused and pissed off. These
are grown adults acting more retarded then people born that wa like him!
Last week I went to my mothers. Aaron was there. I move across the country
very soon. My mother spotted the pentagram on my neck and we got into it.
Aarons sitting at the table and my mothers using him for her side saying
"jesus , aaron, huh? Yah jesus." Aaron probably didn't understand but he
didn't look happy. I said lucifer, lucifer and he smiles like he knows.
Then mother lost it and told me to get out. Aaron is my only living
sibling to speak of. One died, the others been mia in the united arab of
emirates since 2006. So
before I move I wanted to say goodbye to him . Mother cornered me and
told me I wasn't allowed to speak to him, afraid id turn the autistic
fellow to "the devils" side. This is just sick, idiotic, and plain cruel
in ways. I think it counts for abuse in my book atleast. Thanks for
letting me share.

Hail Lucifer!

Your mother is an asshole. She is just torturing that poor boy. He probably does not understand any of that crap. He just knows that it is boring and uncomfortable and a waste of his time. He is not evil, she is for putting him through that.
I have heard of people on this board talking to father or their gds to make things easier for their loved ones who are not satanists, but are suffering. Maybe you could do this too.

Good luck
Hail Satan,
June

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas@... wrote:

Hail Lucifer!

People are Considered MAD,when they are not inside the Standards of the common Sheeple.We Satanists are not.Aaron is NOT in the herd,and has his own way.

People ,like self preserving their body,do self preserve their beliefs.THATS WHAT YOUR MOTHER DOES DO.And does force it.

And keep in mind,that christians are controlled by fear,and although they do know that their religion is false and fake,they will try to keep it alive,by dooming others inside their religion.Its so simple.

We,got the power to overcome fear.We are not in the herd.Props to Aaron.

And Always remember.

SILENCE IS GOLD.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL PAIMON!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back