Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re-amp

mcardoza156

ok i have a question,i have been out of the game ,you would say for a while and i was wonderin what should i do show my devotion back to father na d to get back into my meditations

Do a thanksgiving ritual. Think of all the things Father has blessed you with, write them on paper. And maybe promise that you won't stray from the path again..?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mcardoza156" <mcardoza156@... wrote:

ok i have a question,i have been out of the game ,you would say for a while and i was wonderin what should i do show my devotion back to father na d to get back into my meditations

just write how you feel to Father Enki during a ritual and show your dedication, by meditating everyday and constantly advancing.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Crypsis" <crypsiskilla@... wrote:

Do a thanksgiving ritual. Think of all the things Father has blessed you with, write them on paper. And maybe promise that you won't stray from the path again..?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mcardoza156" <mcardoza156@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back