Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: Abnormal behaviour at school, Jews are on to me?

Xavier Skaggs

As long as you didn't say anything about Satanism you should be good. Otherwise I think you're being too paranoid even if they did suspect something you giving glances back only confirms what they suspect. Satan and the Gods have your back.

On Monday, July 6, 2015 4:58 PM, "deadsilent666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Okay things have gotten strange lately at school and I'm worried. I'v been concealing my true identity like the priest/esses said but dam something have gone weird.
When I came to my class on the first sem. and was sitting farr away from my unfortunate jew english teacher, but he made me to sit next to him along with some other ugly jew girls since made me copy some work that he was holding on his clipboard... anyway what's more worrying me is what happened during the end of the semester, I used to have this jewish math teacher who didn't teach shit in our class and made us watch youtube tutorials for most of the semester, now although he wouldn't care about me like he always does.. one day he started acting strange when I see him in the hallway idk how but hes seen me as a threat, he keeps looking at me with his mouth open and whenever we pass by he walks faster only to give me a couple of stares at my back, and hes doing it all the time now. Also my ancient civilization teacher has been looking straight at me whenever she talks about something regarding nazism and what's more is on the last day of school she BROUGHT her JEWISH husband to school and when they were talking they were both looking at me at the same time which is when I decided to ditch .< and lastly those jewish girls in my class have been attempting to take photos on their phones with my face in it.
And this all happened suddenly, like I fucking scared a swarm of cockroaches without realizing and I don't even talk much I guess one should never loose their guard and be prepared no matter what physically/spiritually.
What gave me away and is this going to be a problem for me? If so should I move?

laugh at them. if they provoke you play dumb. If they try to draw you into a political debate you can pick apart with documentation then by all means do it.I laugh every time a jew gives me dirty looks and they ALL do it.
I can't even go outdoors in public without having every ethnic hook nosed RAT give me dirty looks!
I laugh it off like a smug jerk and take their hatred as a compliment.I'm a big ass wall of muscle anyway so I'd LOVE to see them try and get violent with me!
They're scared shitless to even approach me past the 20 yard death glare they all give me!

FUCK THE JEWS!HAIL SATAN!

On Monday, July 6, 2015 1:58 PM, "deadsilent666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Okay things have gotten strange lately at school and I'm worried. I'v been concealing my true identity like the priest/esses said but dam something have gone weird.
When I came to my class on the first sem. and was sitting farr away from my unfortunate jew english teacher, but he made me to sit next to him along with some other ugly jew girls since made me copy some work that he was holding on his clipboard... anyway what's more worrying me is what happened during the end of the semester, I used to have this jewish math teacher who didn't teach shit in our class and made us watch youtube tutorials for most of the semester, now although he wouldn't care about me like he always does.. one day he started acting strange when I see him in the hallway idk how but hes seen me as a threat, he keeps looking at me with his mouth open and whenever we pass by he walks faster only to give me a couple of stares at my back, and hes doing it all the time now. Also my ancient civilization teacher has been looking straight at me whenever she talks about something regarding nazism and what's more is on the last day of school she BROUGHT her JEWISH husband to school and when they were talking they were both looking at me at the same time which is when I decided to ditch .< and lastly those jewish girls in my class have been attempting to take photos on their phones with my face in it.
And this all happened suddenly, like I fucking scared a swarm of cockroaches without realizing and I don't even talk much I guess one should never loose their guard and be prepared no matter what physically/spiritually.
What gave me away and is this going to be a problem for me? If so should I move?

From my personal experience with dealing with jews at school/gym/ or just in public, just cover them in blue or black flames. See their skin melting with there disgusting desires and watch their very existence burn them with this flame. Focus intensely. But in your condition maybe use it when you absolutely have to, when your at your breaking point and you've had enough. When I seem to use it, it kinda gives me away haha. They feel it and don't very much understand it (subconsciously they know).  Ya Ya, clean your aura and chakras and stuff. You know the deal Good luck! 
Hail Satan! 
On Jul 6, 2015, at 9:08 PM, Xavier Skaggs xavi3rskaggs@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  As long as you didn't say anything about Satanism you should be good. Otherwise I think you're being too paranoid even if they did suspect something you giving glances back only confirms what they suspect. Satan and the Gods have your back.

On Monday, July 6, 2015 4:58 PM, "deadsilent666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Deadsilent666, my guess is that your power meditations are really taking effect and are affecting your bioelectricity and aura. Your aura is what gives it away. This is what the jooz are noticing. This is just my personal opinion though.
Program your aura to hide your bioelectricity and make it look and feel "normal" like everyone else's. You have to do this everyday though and keep at it everyday, to build it up.I hope your problem goes away soon.
Hail Satan!

On Monday, July 6, 2015 8:58 PM, "deadsilent666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Seems like they just might be on to you. I've been researching how some jews develop themselves just enough to sense someone of spiritual power. Based on a post that fake name made in the past, it might take only one who senses you to alert their hive-minded intuition. But then again, what do I know.

I believe that it's the enemy trying to get an emotional reaction by your side, so that through fear some enemy entity can access your chakras - this is my opinion. They often use people around you, as long as I can see. However I live surrounded by xian idiots with cross necklaces (so common here) so it's no wonder they find easy means!
Don't give them importance, the more you fear them the more they get power over you; go on on your path without distractions -  you are protected and also I would avoid telling anybody you are a Satanist!

To: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2015 23:09:32 -0700
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Abnormal behaviour at school, Jews are on to me?

Simple solution.  Reflect his negatively right back to him off your aura.  Stick that fucker with Grey energy and see how surreptitiously intellectual he is.  And keep your ethics in.  That's why he's messing with you.  To provoke a reaction, to challenge you...  To get you to do something wrong, so he can use that to manipulate you.  Two things:  Super high level of ethics and stick that fucker with grey energy.  Make sure you clean your aura and chakras as soon as you get home from school.  Be sure to look the fucker in the eye all the time and smile, like you think he's just great.

The specifics are on the JOS website.

Thanks for the help guys, I'm not going to put up with their shit in anyway. I'm starting to remember and I think it was this presentation I had to do on the book "one flew over the cuckoos nest" where I was the only one who pointed out the authors hidden message of society similarities as communism and artificial and how everything is just engineered for the benefit and control for the higher ups. I guess that was enough to spark their suspicion.
I guess I better lay low for awhile until my auras fixed, thanks for the help brothers/sisters
HAIL SATAN!

On Tuesday, July 7, 2015 4:57 PM, "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Deadsilent666, my guess is that your power meditations are really taking effect and are affecting your bioelectricity and aura. Your aura is what gives it away. This is what the jooz are noticing. This is just my personal opinion though.
Program your aura to hide your bioelectricity and make it look and feel "normal" like everyone else's. You have to do this everyday though and keep at it everyday, to build it up.I hope your problem goes away soon.
Hail Satan!

On Monday, July 6, 2015 8:58 PM, "deadsilent666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I agree with Magus. We are taught to hide our bioelectricity to avoid detection. Shielding also helps, you can cloak your aura like a chameleon effect. Its how we blend in to appear normal. Be strong in our Father Satan and I encourage you to keep up the good work!
                                                                                                                  Hail Father Satan!                                                                                                                    Hail All Hell! 

one of them at the very least can SENSE you and the other jews are alerted via their hive mind.

On Tuesday, July 7, 2015 6:43 PM, "'S.S. 666' s.s.666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I believe that it's the enemy trying to get an emotional reaction by your side, so that through fear some enemy entity can access your chakras - this is my opinion. They often use people around you, as long as I can see. However I live surrounded by xian idiots with cross necklaces (so common here) so it's no wonder they find easy means!
Don't give them importance, the more you fear them the more they get power over you; go on on your path without distractions -  you are protected and also I would avoid telling anybody you are a Satanist!

To: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2015 23:09:32 -0700
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Abnormal behaviour at school, Jews are on to me?

Jews are an it. A creature who has many bodies but one voice that comes in many treacherous vibrations. They all know what 'one' knows. How do you think it can make such complex yet moronic lies. It is not smart but it is clever. Ever heard of that old saying "Dumb like a Fox". That is it to a T. You see they are in hive mode to you. Jews do have spiritual power, but they are like the greys. At their limit already and very weak and disposable. Just like how the enemy nordics wanted us to be. Weak and pitiful toys to play with. The jew is just a dying sad pathetic thing that needs to be killed. It is an abomination that is more akin to a failed experiment then anything useful. Truly us getting rid of it is doing it a favor. A chained up worthless toy is trying to defiy you and your might as a citizen of Durt. Either deal with this in the shadows such as ignoring or setting them ablaze with blue Satatic flames or just get rid of them a more physically way. Maybe complain to a higher up in the school. Change classes, idk what your situation is all i know is you can beat what ever games your stuck in. :) On Monday, July 6, 2015 3:58 PM, "deadsilent666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I think that as you gain more and more power, the Jews know something is up, even if they dom't know fully well what yet.

To be on the safe side, try not to have Satanism stuff on you in case, if by some freak chance, they did find out, the administrators organize a search of you or your stuff.

Years ago, I had the sheer fortune not to have any of ny occult stuff on me one day. This was before I learned about the truth about Satan. My parents were not, even back then, on the up-and-up on anything that smacked of devil worship, or any magic! I even had my stuff, for the most part, hidden realy well. The school ratted me out to my parents completely on the basis of hear-say. My parents damn well near tore up my room looking for evidence. They found nothing, thus they dropped the issue.

So yeah, make sure the school finds nothing on you, and make sure family members who aren't five-by-five can't find the gear either! I've even gone so far as to have to hide any of my occult gear out of sight of Law Enforcement that don't have search warrents thus have to do the "Line of Sight" crap.

--------------------------------------------
On Mon, 7/6/15, Xavier Skaggs xavi3rskaggs@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Abnormal behaviour at school, Jews are on to me?
To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Monday, July 6, 2015, 9:08 PM

As long as you didn't say
anything about Satanism you should be good. Otherwise I
think you're being too paranoid even if they did suspect
something you giving glances back only confirms what they
suspect. Satan and the Gods have your back.

On Monday, July 6,
2015 4:58 PM, "deadsilent666@...
[JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
wrote:

Okay things have gotten strange
lately at school and I'm worried. I'v been
concealing my true identity like the priest/esses said but
dam something have gone weird.
When I came to my class
on the first sem. and was sitting farr away from my
unfortunate jew english teacher, but he made me to sit next
to him along with some other ugly jew girls since made me
copy some work that he was holding on his clipboard...
anyway what's more worrying me is what happened during
the end of the semester, I used to have this jewish math
teacher who didn't teach shit in our class and made us
watch youtube tutorials for most of the semester, now
although he wouldn't care about me like he always does..
one day he started acting strange when I see him in the

hallway idk how but hes seen me as a threat, he keeps
looking at me with his mouth open and whenever we pass by he
walks faster only to give me a couple of stares at my back,
and hes doing it all the time now. Also my ancient
civilization teacher has been looking straight at me
whenever she talks about something regarding nazism and
what's more is on the last day of school she BROUGHT her
JEWISH husband to school and when they were talking they
were both looking at me at the same time which is when I
decided to ditch .< and lastly those jewish girls in
my class have been attempting to take photos on their phones
with my face in it.
And this all happened
suddenly, like I fucking scared a swarm of cockroaches
without realizing and I don't even talk
much I guess one
should never loose their guard and be prepared no matter
what physically/spiritually.
What gave me away and
is this going to be a problem for me? If so should I
move?

#yiv7273812472 #yiv7273812472 --
#yiv7273812472ygrp-mkp {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px
0;padding:0 10px;}

#yiv7273812472 #yiv7273812472ygrp-mkp hr {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

#yiv7273812472 #yiv7273812472ygrp-mkp #yiv7273812472hd {
color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
0;}

#yiv7273812472 #yiv7273812472ygrp-mkp #yiv7273812472ads {
margin-bottom:10px;}

#yiv7273812472 #yiv7273812472ygrp-mkp .yiv7273812472ad {
padding:0 0;}

#yiv7273812472 #yiv7273812472ygrp-mkp .yiv7273812472ad p {
margin:0;}

#yiv7273812472 #yiv7273812472ygrp-mkp .yiv7273812472ad a {
color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
#yiv7273812472 #yiv7273812472ygrp-sponsor
#yiv7273812472ygrp-lc {
font-family:Arial;}

#yiv7273812472ygrp-lc #yiv7273812472hd {
margin:10px
0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

#yiv7273812472ygrp-lc .yiv7273812472ad {
margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

#yiv7273812472 #yiv7273812472actions {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}

#yiv7273812472 #yiv7273812472activity {
background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv7273812472 #yiv7273812472activity span {
font-weight:700;}

#yiv7273812472 #yiv7273812472activity span:first-child {
text-transform:uppercase;}

#yiv7273812472 #yiv7273812472activity span a {
color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv7273812472 #yiv7273812472activity span span {
color:#ff7900;}

#yiv7273812472 #yiv7273812472activity span
.yiv7273812472underline {
text-decoration:underline;}

#yiv7273812472 .yiv7273812472attach {
clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px

0;width:400px;}

#yiv7273812472 .yiv7273812472attach div a {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv7273812472 .yiv7273812472attach img {
border:none;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv7273812472 .yiv7273812472attach label {
display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}

#yiv7273812472 .yiv7273812472attach label a {

#yiv7273812472 blockquote {
margin:0 0 0 4px;}

#yiv7273812472 .yiv7273812472bold {
font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}

#yiv7273812472 .yiv7273812472bold a {

#yiv7273812472 dd.yiv7273812472last p a {
font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv7273812472 dd.yiv7273812472last p span {
margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv7273812472 dd.yiv7273812472last p
span.yiv7273812472yshortcuts {
margin-right:0;}

#yiv7273812472 div.yiv7273812472attach-table div div a {

#yiv7273812472 div.yiv7273812472attach-table {
width:400px;}

#yiv7273812472 div.yiv7273812472file-title a, #yiv7273812472
div.yiv7273812472file-title a:active, #yiv7273812472
div.yiv7273812472file-title a:hover, #yiv7273812472
div.yiv7273812472file-title a:visited {

#yiv7273812472 div.yiv7273812472photo-title a,
#yiv7273812472 div.yiv7273812472photo-title a:active,
#yiv7273812472 div.yiv7273812472photo-title a:hover,
#yiv7273812472 div.yiv7273812472photo-title a:visited {

#yiv7273812472 div#yiv7273812472ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv7273812472ygrp-msg p a span.yiv7273812472yshortcuts {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}

#yiv7273812472 .yiv7273812472green {
color:#628c2a;}

#yiv7273812472 .yiv7273812472MsoNormal {
margin:0 0 0 0;}

#yiv7273812472 o {
font-size:0;}

#yiv7273812472 #yiv7273812472photos div {
float:left;width:72px;}

#yiv7273812472 #yiv7273812472photos div div {
border:1px solid
#666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}

#yiv7273812472 #yiv7273812472photos div label {
color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv7273812472 #yiv7273812472reco-category {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv7273812472 #yiv7273812472reco-desc {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv7273812472 .yiv7273812472replbq {
margin:4px;}

#yiv7273812472 #yiv7273812472ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {
margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv7273812472 #yiv7273812472ygrp-mlmsg {
font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}

#yiv7273812472 #yiv7273812472ygrp-mlmsg table {
font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

#yiv7273812472 #yiv7273812472ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv7273812472 input, #yiv7273812472 textarea {
font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}

#yiv7273812472 #yiv7273812472ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv7273812472
code {
font:115% monospace;}

#yiv7273812472 #yiv7273812472ygrp-mlmsg * {
line-height:1.22em;}

#yiv7273812472 #yiv7273812472ygrp-mlmsg #yiv7273812472logo {
padding-bottom:10px;}

#yiv7273812472 #yiv7273812472ygrp-msg p a {
font-family:Verdana;}

#yiv7273812472 #yiv7273812472ygrp-msg
p#yiv7273812472attach-count span {
color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}

#yiv7273812472 #yiv7273812472ygrp-reco
#yiv7273812472reco-head {
color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}

#yiv7273812472 #yiv7273812472ygrp-reco {
margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}

#yiv7273812472 #yiv7273812472ygrp-sponsor #yiv7273812472ov
li a {
font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}

li {
font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}

ul {
margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}

#yiv7273812472 #yiv7273812472ygrp-text {
font-family:Georgia;}

#yiv7273812472 #yiv7273812472ygrp-text p {
margin:0 0 1em 0;}

#yiv7273812472 #yiv7273812472ygrp-text tt {
font-size:120%;}

#yiv7273812472 #yiv7273812472ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
border-right:none !important;
}
#yiv7273812472

Great definition of Joo.  I haven't been able to put one together yet that describes them at that level.  Thanks.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back