Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: A Satanic Boyfriend

thats so trippy. like i dont know much juggalos or juggalets and im listening to bring me down off of the chainsmoker lp right now. thats odd.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, December 3, 2009 11:23:32 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] RE: A Satanic Boyfriend

Hey Micca I've noticed a lotof people are trying to meet others on here which personally I think is great. I am nearly 17 (Male obviously) and live in Australia. I'm up for anywhere between a good friend and up. you can send me a personal e-mail if you wish to talk. blaiseparnell@...

Sent: Fri, 4 December, 2009 3:23:32 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] RE: A Satanic Boyfriend

See what's on at the movies in your area. Find out now.

hey jack i am alex and i will be more than happy to teach u the art of satanism i am just practicing demonic summoning r u interested

Sent: Fri, December 4, 2009 4:07:42 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: A Satanic Boyfriend

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, Jasmine Twiztid <mrsmonoxidejuggale tte@... wrote:

My name is Micca and im almost 16. I am looking for a satanic boyfriend to teach me the ways of our lord Lucifer along with compassion.

I'm 13, know quite a lot about our practice, name's Jack.

Hey Micca,im 15 my name is Jason im a libra and ive been doing basic biokenesis and also made an astral gaurd dog to protect the house among other things.My psp cant send emails but we can talk on myspace my profile name is psycho anamull imaginative huh? lol

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back