Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] Re: sex with the gods

alisha Stroud

I think that it would ne an honor to be pregnant by one of the God's

Hail Satan

------------------------------
On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 6:13 AM CDT Light Yagami wrote:

Talking of which, I recently came across this Demon: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... /#ASMODEUS
It says that His mother was a human.
I'd like to ask what do you assume happened to that woman? Did she reincarnate with result not knowing of her son now or could she have stayed on Duat (I hope I said this right) even if she wasn't spiritually as opened as she should  be? Or was she definitely spiritually open since she had had intercourse with a God? 

Στάλθηκε: 1:09 μ.μ. Δευτέρα, 11 Μαρτίου 2013
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] Re: sex with the gods

Sexual interaction with the Gods is on the Astral plane. Therefore physical interaction will not occur (such as fluids 'staying inside'). There is a lot of energies relieased during sexual orgasm, as well as all the chakras becoming empowered with the life force/bio electricity. But there is no 'ejaculation' so to say on the Astral (even if this occurs in the physical plane).

The answer to this question is simple. No we cannot impregnate the Gods, unless we are in physical contact with them (ie, they are here on Earth, or we are on Duat). This is different from sex and interaction on the Astral plane, which can be experianced as you further open yourself up, and advance your astral sences.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "egon_88_666" <egon88@... wrote:

And if I ejaculate inside her? What happens with the sperm? Will it fall in the floor or stay inside?
Can the fluids "follow" the vibration and interact physically, at least for a period? i.e without acting biologically, Of Corse.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@ wrote:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... cubus.html

Pregnancy? Dubious, but yes, sex with Demons is possible, because when we increase our bioelectricity, our frequency (by increasing the chakra speed), we are able to touch the seemingly intangible.

Siguard Draconis.

Satanas Via, Vera et Vita est.
Ave Satanas! Rege Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "SF" <knightgranham@ wrote:

The answer is no.We are genetically compactible with the gods and if they were physically on earth we could mate with them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back