Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] RE: Please Take the Time to Sign and P

Brianca Provoid

I have to agree with him. We can survive on vegatables but we are healthier eating meat. Even if you are trying to lose weight if you look up good diet meals it will include meat. Chicken is where we get protein as well as fish. Even if you arent a meat eater you are worse than people who eat meat by not signing it. You know the chickens are suffering and yet you turn a blind eye. That is why this world will never get better. To many blind eyes or people who don't care about people or animals suffering. But I guess nothing matters unless it personally affects you.

------------------------------
On Sun, Nov 3, 2013 5:10 AM EST Light Yagami wrote:

Are you fucking stupid?
Have you not read a single of Don's posts about meat? Do a message search for fuck's sake, and don't go and spout fucking nonsense to the new members. Meat offers you much more than fruit and vegetables do.

Στις 1:38 π.μ. Κυριακή, 3 Νοεμβρίου 2013, ο/η "matthewgifford361@..." <matthewgifford361@... έγραψε:

It's a petition to make the chicken's lives better as they march towards being inhumanely slaughtered. If this was a petition was to ban chicken's being farmed as food I would gladly sign it. But this? I will pass.

Yes the farm crops are tampered with horrible toxic chemicals, such as pesticides, but not all crops are like this. Yes I understand animals such as cats and dogs seem to be carnivorous. If there is anything I would feed my cat or dog, it would be fish, that live and thrive in their native waters. Humans on the other hand, do not need to be carnivorous savages, digging into spiritually abusive food such as meat.

Make the choice to switch to "organic" foods. They are the everyday fruits and vegetables, but grown without the use of chemicals and without being sprayed with poisonous pesticides. It is an amazing choice to make, but do not be fooled by the "organic" wording, as it clearly seems to be another phrase used by the Jews to inflict their will upon those who make the choice to eat the sort of food. I myself follow this sort of diet, and am nothing but the utmost satisfied with it. B12 can be somewhat lacking, as the food is often too clean for bacteria to thrive, but either a supplement or wheat grass is suitable for this. (Correction: I like the taste of wheat).

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <exarkuun1991@... wrote:

The link went through just fine. I signed the petition alright; this affects EVERYONE. Hopefully this gets lots of attention. 

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

This is a more serious
issue than most people know. For the lazy individuals who can't be bothered, if
not enough people take action against this, it will only go on. In addition,
for those of you who do not eat meat, much is also being done to destroy crops
with this same kind of artificial tampering, which also includes seeds for
one's garden. Our entire food chain is being seriously contaminated and as long
as people sit back, pass the buck and don't bother to take any individual
action, this will go on and at some time, everyone is going to regret it. As
this isn't anything belief specific or religious, this link can be forwarded to
many others.

http://truthaboutchicken.org/?utm_sourc ... tion%c2%a0

The latter half of the URL
is cut off, and will not highlight after the message is sent through [Mercury is
retrograde]. This is very important. Please add the cut off to your address bar
after putting in the first part URL. Also, I note in addition to the food we
eat being tampered with and being very unhealthy, many different foods such as
chicken tend to go bad abnormally fast anymore. This is obviously the result of
the growth accelerators...so what does this do to the consumers? Also, many
crops are abnormal hybrids and are genetically altered, so this sort of thing
affects vegetarians as well. It includes ALL of our food, both meat and
vegetables; fruits, grains...

High Priestess Maxine
Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.com

Free 3D Marine Aquarium Screensaver
Watch dolphins, sharks & orcas on your desktop! Check it out at www.inbox.com/marineaquarium

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back