Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] Online Warfare- please rate up!

Quinedarling

Light pls email me that link you once posted.. It contained books, such as the necronomicon spell book with sigils of demons, body languages, journey out of the body, the Tabithan breaths etc. I lost my device, I'm recollection. Thank u. Pls email to me direct.

"Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I would also suggest to respond to other most rated comments and write what your comments were about and give links (to joS or whatever you had written in your comments). Some of these people have not "muted" or "unsubscribe" from getting notifications from other responses to their comment (or to the comment they commented on) so many people will definitely see it. :)

Στις 5:25 π.μ. Κυριακή, 13 Σεπτεμβρίου 2015, ο/η "John Dough aefonos@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

What about copying all of the comments, creating a new account and channel, and pasting them back?

On Sep 12, 2015, at 5:10 PM, lydia_666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Erg .< Someone in the forums pointed out that my comments aren't showing up. I checked, and when I'm logged in they're showing, but when I log out they're not. I just looked into it and it seems like I've been "ghosted", it apparently happens to people who make comments that the youtube censorship does not agree with. I'm not sure how to get around this :/ 

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <soutlaw92@... wrote :

Lydia! Good job! I don't want to sound clueless but how do I find your comments in these videos. I want to rate them. It's very very sad at whats happening. We have to stop this! Hail our Creator God Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back