Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

RE: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] Music

Brandon Wilson

Well im pretty fuckin sure he don't want you jamming out to casting crowns or any other weak ass gospel group ! On another note, the new song dark horse by Katie Perry and Juicy J is so so  Satanic and enchanting and the best is its #1 right now and all over the air ,he's done it again   HAIL SATAN

Sent from my Windows Phone <hr> From: Light Yagami
Sent: ‎3/‎17/‎2014 4:08 AM
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] Music

Look, there's so much fucking brainwashing in EVERY FUCKING SINGLE THING in this world, that it's truly rare to find something without said brainwashing... For example, there are some nice romantic songs, but you may here some shit like "you're like an angel" or something fucked up of that kind (which obviously is rather freaky and misleading). So, no, Satan does not care of what you listen to; but I am telling you from my own experience that the more you meditate and see the truth for what it is, the more you'll feel repulsed by all the brainwashing...
Do you know the series "Supernatural"? It supposedly has to do with "ghosts" and "Demons" and "angels" and craaaap.... Anyway, I was watching the series because I had nothing better to do, but as time passed by, I was feeling more and more repulsed by it. All this brainwashing (even the mere "ghosts" deal; what the fuck man, spirits are not "ghosts" blahblah anyway) it is just repulsive and fucking insulting NOT JUST towards our Gods and the astral world but towards our own IQ as well! Or at least that's how I see it...
Haha, I kind of digressed here; the answer is no, Satan does not care. You, on your own will eventually feel repulsed by it.

Στις 10:47 μ.μ. Κυριακή, 16 Μαρτίου 2014, ο/η "jarhead2333@..." <jarhead2333@... έγραψε:
  Does Lucifer care what we listen too? Because i'd imagine with all the songs saying bad things about him and demons he wouldn't want us too listen too them but idk any feedback?

haha i appreciate the feedback a lot I was singing imagine dragons (demons) and was thinking like oh shit i shouldn't say this. I do realize though how bad everyone is brainwashed though, like how bad "god" is brainwashed into people i mean at school everyday i hear "i pledge allegiange to the united states of america and to the republic for which it stands one nation under god indivisible with liberty and justice for all", it's actually what led me to being a Satanist,I used to be an atheist than (until i found satanism obviously) and when I was I received A LOT of hate from my town actually. (because everyone in the city knows me I'm a huge athlete here(not bragging))  i have to hide my religion which is a damn shame.
You see there are two types of prisons the one where you can touch and see the bars,and the other is where you think you're free but you're just brainwashed into thinking you are.I live in the highest per capita in Florida for churches and i always wondered why people hated me so bad for not believing what they believed, because anger was a "sin" and I'd tell them that and they'd just get angrier. Than I'd see the same kids cursing, having sex (which is obviously not a bad thing) and all other kinds of "sins"...... So how is it that these so called "Christians" can commit more "sins" than a satanist? it's because i don't really feed into this whole media bullshit. I don't need fast food, i don't need certain people in my life, i don't need any of this media bullshit! All i need is the great Satan,food,water meditation and the mind great Satan gave me.In my town there are a few gay kids maybe 3 and they are picked on horribly , beaten up and even the teachers misfit them ,and just from talking to them i didn't think they were bad people at all. Actually I'd prefer them over the so called "Christians"
No one in my town thinks I'm anywhere near gay they just think I'm strange and it's weird if your not the same they hate you I just don't understand how a lot of people don't understand how bad they're brainwashed like it's basically like they're saying fuck logic I'm just doing what everybody else does and people are afraid to get in the religious debates with me now because i win all of them  the website  Joyofsatan.org really opened my eyes and I thank Satan for helping me find it.

I ranted a lot but i just feel like I need to say these things (I have no place to vent because the Christians in my town might stab and shoot and burn me for believing in Satan)

HAIL SATAN!

They should go fuck themselves. Its exactly the same thing here and its frustrating how I can't seem to be able to free someone from stupid xtianity no matter how much I try. They just get so scared and run. I don't like the feeling at all and I silently bleed inside every day for people closest to me whom I can never dare tell abt Satan.
On Mar 18, 2014 7:28 PM, <jarhead2333@... wrote:
  haha i appreciate the feedback a lot I was singing imagine dragons (demons) and was thinking like oh shit i shouldn't say this. I do realize though how bad everyone is brainwashed though, like how bad "god" is brainwashed into people i mean at school everyday i hear "i pledge allegiange to the united states of america and to the republic for which it stands one nation under god indivisible with liberty and justice for all", it's actually what led me to being a Satanist,I used to be an atheist than (until i found satanism obviously) and when I was I received A LOT of hate from my town actually. (because everyone in the city knows me I'm a huge athlete here(not bragging))  i have to hide my religion which is a damn shame.
You see there are two types of prisons the one where you can touch and see the bars,and the other is where you think you're free but you're just brainwashed into thinking you are.I live in the highest per capita in Florida for churches and i always wondered why people hated me so bad for not believing what they believed, because anger was a "sin" and I'd tell them that and they'd just get angrier. Than I'd see the same kids cursing, having sex (which is obviously not a bad thing) and all other kinds of "sins"...... So how is it that these so called "Christians" can commit more "sins" than a satanist? it's because i don't really feed into this whole media bullshit. I don't need fast food, i don't need certain people in my life, i don't need any of this media bullshit! All i need is the great Satan,food,water meditation and the mind great Satan gave me.In my town there are a few gay kids maybe 3 and they are picked on horribly , beaten up and even the teachers misfit them ,and just from talking to them i didn't think they were bad people at all. Actually I'd prefer them over the so called "Christians"
No one in my town thinks I'm anywhere near gay they just think I'm strange and it's weird if your not the same they hate you I just don't understand how a lot of people don't understand how bad they're brainwashed like it's basically like they're saying fuck logic I'm just doing what everybody else does and people are afraid to get in the religious debates with me now because i win all of them  the website  Joyofsatan.org really opened my eyes and I thank Satan for helping me find it.

I ranted a lot but i just feel like I need to say these things (I have no place to vent because the Christians in my town might stab and shoot and burn me for believing in Satan)

HAIL SATAN!

@tjs4Satan that's a nice music. :3 It sort of reminds me of fairy tales, the Hobbit (haha) and some games with mythical creatures and stuff. xD

Στις 4:09 π.μ. Τετάρτη, 19 Μαρτίου 2014, ο/η "tjs4satan@..." <tjs4satan@... έγραψε:
  Adrian Von Ziegler I love this kind of music, no brainwashing there, however it also does not consist of any lyrics, but I enjoy this kind of music as I do not get any lyrics jammed into me subconsciously. One of my favorites is Spring Charm :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj-ontfJ-RE

Yeah, I truly get relaxed with this kind of music :) it makes me so happy on the inside :) HAIL SATAN!!

I LOVE adrian von ziegler my favorite song by him is "Witch factory ". Brunuhville also makes similar compositions my favorite to him is "the eternal forest "

Ah, I too have a track to share if you're interested (only music; no lyrics): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deH7vi8uKxcI remember a long time ago I had seen this track under the genre of "gothic" but I truly have no idea what "gothic" music really is. I'm quite certain that it's not the mainstream garbage... :p

Στις 9:31 μ.μ. Παρασκευή, 21 Μαρτίου 2014, ο/η "anime37lover@..." <anime37lover@... έγραψε:
  I LOVE adrian von ziegler my favorite song by him is "Witch factory ". Brunuhville also makes similar compositions my favorite to him is "the eternal forest "

Really nice track Light Yagami ! Very calm and smooth... I'm not so much to this kind of music, but this one goes to favorites for sure :) 
I would like also to share a "song" with you guys: http://youtu.be/8k41D9por6c. It's from Richard Wagner's Parsifal, one of my favorites overtures. A little bit different but i think it's worth it :)

Music is good for the soul. It depends on what it is really. "Darkness is light turned inside out"-Beelzebub
On 21 Mar 2014 21:12, "Light Yagami" <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:
  Ah, I too have a track to share if you're interested (only music; no lyrics): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deH7vi8uKxc I remember a long time ago I had seen this track under the genre of "gothic" but I truly have no idea what "gothic" music really is. I'm quite certain that it's not the mainstream garbage... :p

Στις 9:31 μ.μ. Παρασκευή, 21 Μαρτίου 2014, ο/η "anime37lover@..." <anime37lover@... έγραψε:

okay I can't sing worth crap and I can write some and I wanna make a career in signing what can I do like is there a certain Color of energy for it or is there something else I can do

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back