Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] Learning about spiritual Satanism

James liberal

Wait brahma as the universal god. the godess is of poetry music and learning 

On Sunday, September 21, 2014 1:03 PM, James liberal <jamesliberal@... wrote:

yaayyy i just descovered brahma as the god of the universe (the mind) from hinduism woo :)) the god of poetry learning and music :D SATAAAAN

On Sunday, September 21, 2014 11:28 AM, "Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I had to googlesearch that Faustian bargain thingy... In a few words it is what the famous people say they've done, right?Well, this is all bullshit. You don't make "deals with the Devil", this is complete bullshit. Whatsmore you do not 'sell' your soul to Satan, you dedicate your soul to Him; in other words you swear loyalty in His Name and afterwards, you start doing the meditations and empower your soul (and also participate in group rituals etc; do something that will help spread the Satanic Truth to the world and eliminate the enemy -jews) until you reach Godhood; total spiritual, mental and physical perfection and immortality. :)

Our Gods would never want anything bad of us. They'd never harm us in any way (unless of course people did really bad things in their names, like sacrificing animals etc....) and although you *can* make a "deal" with a Demon... well, he/she will never ask you to do anything bad or to hurt you. And the word "deal" doesn't sound so nice (because it's been used in the ways you're familiar with)... :p We can summon a Demon/Demoness and ask them of help for a specific issue and then we'll have to offer them something in return. This could be either spreading the Satanic Truth or even writing about our experiences with this Demon/Demoness in the group etc... They'd never hurt us in any way. :)
Sooo yeah. There have been many bullshit said about our Gods, but the more you read the sites (joyofSatan.com and exposingchristianity.com) the more you'll be discovering. :)By the way, I do not advice you (in case you had it in mind :p) to summon a Demon/Demoness now... I mean, it's still too soon, and of course you first have to do the dedication ritual. It is best to have first opened or at least empowered a lot your psychic hearing and vision so that, when the Demon/Demoness show themselves, you'll be able to hear/see them. Don't rush things. :)

Στις 11:59 π.μ. Κυριακή, 21 Σεπτεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "jtf855@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Hello,
I've been reading many of the article on joyofsatan.org and spiritual Satanism seems like a path that I'd like to follow. This website gave me hope because the portrayal of Satanism is much for welcoming than that portrayed by the mainstream media. I guess my question is, how should I go about making the decision to perform the dedication rite? I 've been thinking about it a lot, but if I do it, I want to be sure that I made the right decision for myself.
Also, I had another thought. What is the spiritual Satanists belief in a Faustian bargain? Why do people who make these get the bad end of the deal, and people who perform the dedication rite don't? Or are Faustian bargains myths?
I don't mean to offend anyone by asking these things, I just want to gain knowledge about this.
-jtf855

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back