Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] Effects of Past Lives

You wrote something earlier dat we can talk to our Guardian God even if we dont know them,but how can we do that.

------------------------------
On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 4:07 AM PDT Light Yagami wrote:

Well, why don't you stop slacking off the meditations then? How do you expect for whichever issue you have to be solved if you don't do something about it? I gave you plenty of solutions, and you rejected all of them.
If you don't do something yourself *on your own* (even if this means, taking the courage and talk to Satan), then nothing will change. There is no "jewsus savior" here. :p

Στάλθηκε: 3:46 μ.μ. Δευτέρα, 23 Σεπτεμβρίου 2013
Θέμα: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Effects of Past Lives

If I tell you my problem your going to think I'm trolling, so I'm just going to say
"It's really weird, right?" :p
I'm at a loss, but I'm not psychically open enough to talk to anyone (except a shrink, but what do they know :p ) I don't really see what past life regression would do (because i don't think there are many possibilities). 
And I don't really feel comfortable talking to Satan or any of the Gods because iv REALLY been slacking off on meditations and the like... 
Anyone have any suggestions (even if their insisting one of the above) ?
Thanks guys!

Hail be to the givers of true knowledge!

On 2013-09-23, at 5:57 AM, Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:

Hello! :)
I've recently made a couple of realizations and I'd like to share them with my Satanic Family, in case they prove helpful to you.

Our past lives have a truly great effect on our current life, and of course our soul. Whatever we've gone through, whatever we've experienced, even the way with which we died; EVERYTHING can greatly affect us and our personalities and form the flows or strengths we currently have.
It is really important for someone to fully perceive this information. If someone has an irrational fear, obsession or even some kind of twisted fetish (unless someone's a jew, as it is in their DNA), this is NOT something that has no explanation or base.
If you're feeling at a loss, ask help and guidance from Satan or your Guardian Demon, even if you don't know who they are yet. Our Gods LISTEN to us, even if we can't hear them! In the past, I had found myself in a deadlock many times, and when I knew that the solution was out of my reach (because I couldn't even understand the source of the problem) I'd always talk to Satan or my Guardian Demon, and they would give me an answer immediately. Some times I would feel a rush of energy, other times I would just clearly listen to the answer in my mind, and some other times I wouldn't see any immediate results, but when the time came that I'd have to face whichever issue was troubling me, the solution would be right in front of my eyes.
I am truly thankful for everything They have offered me, and I want everyone to understand that you will NOT be a burden if you ask for help or guidance. As we progress through meditation, we're able to see the solution on our own and of course solve what's troubling us, but when we're new in Satanism and certain things that are out of our hands' reach greatly influence (in a bad way) our

Well, you just talk to them?Just like with Satan; not all of us have seen Him yet, for various of reasons.Personally, I refer to my Guardian, as, normally, "my Guardian" when I talk to him. xDThere is no difference really. You will just not have a "name" to use, but you can call him/her your Guardian when you talk to him/her. You know, that he/she's always there and protecting you, so even if you don't have a name in your mind or an image, it doesn't matter. If you talk to them, they'll understand that you talk to them.

Απο: Oni-Raymond Oluwasegun <oniraymondoluwasegun@...
Προς: [email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 12:44 μ.μ. Πέμπτη, 26 Σεπτεμβρίου 2013
Θέμα: Re: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] Effects of Past Lives

You wrote something earlier dat we can talk to our Guardian God even if we dont know them,but how can we do that.

------------------------------
On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 4:07 AM PDT Light Yagami wrote:

Well, why don't you stop slacking off the meditations then? How do you expect for whichever issue you have to be solved if you don't do something about it? I gave you plenty of solutions, and you rejected all of them.
If you don't do something yourself *on your own* (even if this means, taking the courage and talk to Satan), then nothing will change. There is no "jewsus savior" here. :p

Στάλθηκε: 3:46 μ.μ. Δευτέρα, 23 Σεπτεμβρίου 2013
Θέμα: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Effects of Past Lives

If I tell you my problem your going to think I'm trolling, so I'm just going to say
"It's really weird, right?" :p
I'm at a loss, but I'm not psychically open enough to talk to anyone (except a shrink, but what do they know :p ) I don't really see what past life regression would do (because i don't think there are many possibilities). 
And I don't really feel comfortable talking to Satan or any of the Gods because iv REALLY been slacking off on meditations and the like... 
Anyone have any suggestions (even if their insisting one of the above) ?
Thanks guys!

Hail be to the givers of true knowledge!

On 2013-09-23, at 5:57 AM, Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:

Hello! :)
I've recently made a couple of realizations and I'd like to share them with my Satanic Family, in case they prove helpful to you.

Our past lives have a truly great effect on our current life, and of course our soul. Whatever we've gone through, whatever we've experienced, even the way with which we died; EVERYTHING can greatly affect us and our personalities and form the flows or strengths we currently have.
It is really important for someone to fully perceive this information. If someone has an irrational fear, obsession or even some kind of twisted fetish (unless someone's a jew, as it is in their DNA), this is NOT something that has no explanation or base.
If you're feeling at a loss, ask help and guidance from Satan or your Guardian Demon, even if you don't know who they are yet. Our Gods LISTEN to us, even if we can't hear them! In the past, I had found myself in a deadlock many times, and when I knew that the solution was out of my reach (because I couldn't even understand the source of the problem) I'd always talk to Satan or my Guardian Demon, and they would give me an answer immediately. Some times I would feel a rush of energy, other times I would just clearly listen to the answer in my mind, and some other times I wouldn't see any immediate results, but when the time came that I'd have to face whichever issue was troubling me, the solution would be right in front of my eyes.
I am truly thankful for everything They have offered me, and I want everyone to understand that you will NOT be a burden if you ask for help or guidance. As we progress through meditation, we're able to see the solution on our own and of course solve what's troubling us, but when we're new in Satanism and certain things that are out of our hands' reach greatly influence (in a bad way) our

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back