Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] Auras

[email protected]

That helps tremendously. I haven't been consistently cleaning my aura after healings or after placing protective auras. To be honest, I'm a little disappointed with my carelessness. I'm certain now that that was the problem.
------ Original message------From: Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@ya... Date: Fri, Oct 30, 2015 5:20 PMTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];Subject:Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] Auras
  Hmmm....Well, I had once done a working for a relative of mine. I was using runes and did white magick on her, to help her overcome some issues in her life. Before I would start vibrating the runes, I would visualize her aura being a powerful white-gold color (basically I'd clean her aura) and I would always notice how every time, after I finished with the magick, my aura was just sooooo disgustingly dirty.... So I would have to clean my aura as well.
In regards to links, I can't really tell you, I don't know. :[But since my aura was getting dirty while cleaning hers... I'm pretty sure that you *are* affected by them, at least the moment you do the meditation for them/to them.

Στις 8:15 π.μ. Πέμπτη, 29 Οκτωβρίου 2015, ο/η "ryan1488w@... [JoyofSatan666]" < a="" έγραψε:<

I'm a newly dedicated SS though I'm certain this is not my first or even second incarnation with Father Satan. I've kept up a regular meditation regimen since my dedication and I know how important it is to strengthen and protect my aura. Because I understand how crucial that is, I began to place protective auras around two people that are very dear to me. My question is: when I do that am I opening my soul up to their energies or any energies that may be attached to them? Is it possible for me to be attacked through them?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back