Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ravens...

wolfspeakerkai

When I was younger and again recently I have seen many crows and a few ravens sorta guide me out of danger or to not go down a certain path. Today when I saw a few I felt that I should not leave the house but was dragged out on an errand. During said errand I began to feel really dizzy, and have small loses of time and anger surges.

Would this be considered a psychic attack against me? Or just a sign of illness... And I have always trusted crows and ravens but what exactly are they?

Sounds to me that the crow/raven is your totem animal according to Native American shamanism. Are you of Native American ancestry? It may be worth exploring. Part of my family is of Tachi Yokut, Cherokee and Powhatan descent.
Sent from my BlackBerry® powered by Virgin Mobile.

I see Ravens all the time. They either fly up and pass right next to my window (i live in a tall building with 15+ floors), or passes above me when i walk. When a Raven does pass above your head or passes near you, it means that good things are to come. I have always had good things after a Raven passes above my head.

Ave Father Ea Lucifer and Praise All the Mighty Gods of Duat!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], clb_pgnjohn@... wrote:

Sounds to me that the crow/raven is your totem animal according to Native American shamanism. Are you of Native American ancestry? It may be worth exploring. Part of my family is of Tachi Yokut, Cherokee and Powhatan descent.

Blackfoot / Choctaw will look into it

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dan Roy Lucifer" <b_da_mon_666@... wrote:

I see Ravens all the time. They either fly up and pass right next to my window (i live in a tall building with 15+ floors), or passes above me when i walk. When a Raven does pass above your head or passes near you, it means that good things are to come. I have always had good things after a Raven passes above my head.

Ave Father Ea Lucifer and Praise All the Mighty Gods of Duat!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], clb_pgnjohn@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wolfspeakerkai" <wolfspeakerkai@... wrote:
When I was younger and again recently I have seen many crows and a few ravens sorta guide me out of danger or to not go down a certain path. Today when I saw a few I felt that I should not leave the house but was dragged out on an errand. During said errand I began to feel really dizzy, and have small loses of time and anger surges.

Would this be considered a psychic attack against me? Or just a sign of illness... And I have always trusted crows and ravens but what exactly are they?
i think 2 ravens are Baal's sign

No. Raven's and Crows are Lilith's symbol.

I'm a heavily devout disciple of Hers (to the point that I consider myself more Lilithian than anything) and have studied Her in Her various forms and names throughout human history (as Hecate, Az, Satrina, Babalon etc.).

Red is Her color, too.

Hopefully this last piece of information will guide you to realize and determine if it is Her influence in your life manifesting.
There's lots of resources wherein you can learn about her.

Personally, my power animal (fetch, fylgja) is a Raven.

HAIL LILITH!

-Mary Okaa

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "SF" <knightgranham@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wolfspeakerkai" <wolfspeakerkai@ wrote:

Cool about Lilith. Also, Ravens and Crows tend to come out this time of year, when it's turning into Autumn. I just love them!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mary.okaa" <mary.okaa@... wrote:

No. Raven's and Crows are Lilith's symbol.

I'm a heavily devout disciple of Hers (to the point that I consider myself more Lilithian than anything) and have studied Her in Her various forms and names throughout human history (as Hecate, Az, Satrina, Babalon etc.).

Red is Her color, too.

Hopefully this last piece of information will guide you to realize and determine if it is Her influence in your life manifesting.
There's lots of resources wherein you can learn about her.

Personally, my power animal (fetch, fylgja) is a Raven.

HAIL LILITH!

-Mary Okaa

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "SF" <knightgranham@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wolfspeakerkai" <wolfspeakerkai@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back