Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

rape

alisha

once again i have become a victim on the second of june i was raped and robed but i am alive just been busy weith life but i thank lucifer for all i have

blessed be

praise be to lucifer the lord of the earth and the true and faithfull god

hail bael my mate and best friend thru all things

hail azazel my father and fouth god of hell

BLESSED BE TO ALL

I am terribly sorry. I hope you recover well. I don't know what else to say... :(

Other that FUCK THAT SON OF A BITCH I HOPE HE GETS WHATS COMING TO HIM.

Hail Satan. Hail Beelzebub. Hail Astaroth. Hail Azazel. Hail the Gods of Hell. Hail Hell's Army.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alisha" <stroud.alisha@... wrote:

once again i have become a victim on the second of june i was raped and robed but i am alive just been busy weith life but i thank lucifer for all i have

blessed be

BLESSED BE TO ALL

Best wishes to you, I hope you can forget about this and move on.

Now posts like this remind me why i'm better off not having ''faith'' in Satan. If Satan can allow his followers to be raped and robbed, he might just as well leave me for death tomorrow. Nah, i'll just stick to my scepticism.

And before someone moans about my post- no, i'm not some infiltrator. However i despise the idea of having some stupid blind ''faith'' in Satan and the Gods.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alisha" <stroud.alisha@... wrote:

blessed be

BLESSED BE TO ALL

LOLAnyone who has blind faith is an idiot.My faith is extremely strong, but it is not blind. I know Who I trust and to Whom I believe... I know how He has helped me before and I know that in times of need He'll give me the strength to move forward.
But wth, how is it possible to be a dedicated Satanist, to do aura of protection, cleaning and the like each day, to -of course- have a Guardian Demon, and suddenly be raped...? Doesn't sound right.
Απο: radzio_ss <truth.seeker1@...
Προς: [email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 3:06 μ.μ. Τρίτη, 2 Ιουλίου 2013
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] Re: rape

Now posts like this remind me why i'm better off not having ''faith'' in Satan. If Satan can allow his followers to be raped and robbed, he might just as well leave me for death tomorrow. Nah, i'll just stick to my scepticism.

And before someone moans about my post- no, i'm not some infiltrator. However i despise the idea of having some stupid blind ''faith'' in Satan and the Gods.

blessed be

BLESSED BE TO ALL

Alisha when did you dedicate to Father Satan. To be honest and not to offend you but its strange how a dedicated Satanists would get raped and robbed without any intervening from the gods. Its strange how a dedicated satanists could experience that. From my experience at what many dedicated satanists have witnessed, Satan and the gods prevent these horrible things from happening to us. Justice should gave been brought to this guy before the rape should have happened...... But im sry this has happened to you......

------------------------------
On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 2:32 AM PDT rishorishin wrote:

I am terribly sorry. I hope you recover well. I don't know what else to say... :(

Hail Satan. Hail Beelzebub. Hail Astaroth. Hail Azazel. Hail the Gods of Hell. Hail Hell's Army.

blessed be

BLESSED BE TO ALL

IF this really did happen to you but im having doubt that it did happen to you.

On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 8:47 AM PDT Shannon Outlaw wrote:

Alisha when did you dedicate to Father Satan. To be honest and not to offend you but its strange how a dedicated Satanists would get raped and robbed without any intervening from the gods. Its strange how a dedicated satanists could experience that. From my experience at what many dedicated satanists have witnessed, Satan and the gods prevent these horrible things from happening to us. Justice should gave been brought to this guy before the rape should have happened...... But im sry this has happened to you......

blessed be

BLESSED BE TO ALL

Glad to know some one have some one have some common sense. How can this happen to a real SS?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:

LOL
Anyone who has blind faith is an idiot.
My faith is extremely strong, but it is not blind. I know Who I trust and to Whom I believe... I know how He has helped me before and I know that in times of need He'll give me the strength to move forward.

But wth, how is it possible to be a dedicated Satanist, to do aura of protection, cleaning and the like each day, to -of course- have a Guardian Demon, and suddenly be raped...? Doesn't sound right.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alisha" <stroud.alisha@ wrote:

blessed be

BLESSED BE TO ALL

You don't have to have blind faith any either Satan or the Gods, they are very real beings and once your soul is advanced enough through power meditation you will be able to communicate with them, Father has helped me in many ways, although I have not seen him or communicated with him face to face yet (I am still not that spiritually open) I have communicated with him and felt his presence and his presence is very very real and powerful beyond words, I have been led to tears many times simply by sensing his powerful presence and true love to his followers.
If one is not willing to advance his powers enough to protect himself from enemy attacks then that is that person's responsibility, this is not a xian religion and followers are not expected to depend fully on the Gods because that defeats the point, that's what the enemy wants you to be, and that is dependent, Satan teaches us to discover our own true power and teaches us to depend on OURSELVES rather than on another.
One will never be able to advance spiritually if he/she is constantly fully dependent on another for protection.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, 2 July 2013, 13:06
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: rape

blessed be

BLESSED BE TO ALL

That bastard deserves to be destroyed like a cockroach.

Wishing you a speedy recovery both physically and psychologically.

Hail father Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rishorishin" <rishorishin@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alisha" <stroud.alisha@ wrote:

blessed be

BLESSED BE TO ALL

I think it is because you can't just do strengthen the aura and affirm it makes you safe, you have to really feel with your emotions strongly that you are safe and protected and have no doubt in your mind. If you just do the meditation and say I hope this works and you don't really have the feeling of safety and protection it may not work because your emotions are your power.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:

LOL
My faith is extremely strong, but it is not blind. I know Who I trust and to Whom I believe... I know how He has helped me before and I know that in times of need He'll give me the strength to move forward.

blessed be

BLESSED BE TO ALL

We need to work on our own protection and not assume that Satan and/or our GD will protect us, I have had this discussion with many SS before.

I was recently told of a good protection method: vibrate the mantra of the Sun (any variation, they all work, I use Aum Suryae) 108 times and then affirm something like "I am always safe, secure, fine and protected in every way and at all times" 9x. Visualize the aura as bright as the sun, vibrate into the aura, and affirm into the aura. Do this daily for a 40, 80 or 90 day working.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Kareem Zedan <kareem335@... wrote:

You don't have to have blind faith any either Satan or the Gods, they are very real beings and once your soul is advanced enough through power meditation you will be able to communicate with them, Father has helped me in many ways, although I have not seen him or communicated with him face to face yet (I am still not that spiritually open) I have communicated with him and felt his presence and his presence is very very real and powerful beyond words, I have been led to tears many times simply by sensing his powerful presence and true love to his followers.

If one is not willing to advance his powers enough to protect himself from enemy attacks then that is that person's responsibility, this is not a xian religion and followers are not expected to depend fully on the Gods because that defeats the point, that's what the enemy wants you to be, and that is dependent, Satan teaches us to discover our own true power and teaches us to depend on OURSELVES rather than on another.

One will never be able to advance spiritually if he/she is constantly fully dependent on another for protection.

Sent: Tuesday, 2 July 2013, 13:06
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: rape

blessed be

BLESSED BE TO ALL

Emotions are very important in our workings. You need to truly *feel* what you are working on. Feel safe for protection workings, feel rich for money workings, feel the emotion of love for a love working.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rahu_00088" <snake_pit_666@... wrote:

I think it is because you can't just do strengthen the aura and affirm it makes you safe, you have to really feel with your emotions strongly that you are safe and protected and have no doubt in your mind. If you just do the meditation and say I hope this works and you don't really have the feeling of safety and protection it may not work because your emotions are your power.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@ wrote:

LOL

blessed be

BLESSED BE TO ALL

I entirely agree with you, but why would you even doubt it? And *except* for the aura of protection, Satan and your Guardian Demon watches over you... They definitely wouldn't let you go through such shit.
Απο: "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@...
Στάλθηκε: 11:32 μ.μ. Τρίτη, 2 Ιουλίου 2013
Θέμα: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] Re: rape

Emotions are very important in our workings. You need to truly *feel* what you are working on. Feel safe for protection workings, feel rich for money workings, feel the emotion of love for a love working.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rahu_00088" <snake_pit_666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@ wrote:

LOL

危蟿维位胃畏魏蔚: 3:06 渭.渭. 韦蟻委蟿畏, 2 螜慰蠀位委慰蠀 2013
螛苇渭伪: [JoyofSatan666] Re: rape

blessed be

BLESSED BE TO ALL

I am going to come off as rude which is fine. But how do we know this claimed event happened. What we do know is a person comes out of nowhere and states this claim. But yet can not even state the name Satan only Lucifer. This has bogus all over it. Never underestimate the lies the enemy will tell. They love sympathy ploy just look at the holohoax.  In this case its already undermining peoples trust in Satan. Be mindful and stop operating on the thinking that because you would not lie like this. No one can. They do it all the time. They will use your empathy against you.  
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, July 2, 2013 4:50:15 PM
Subject: Σχετ: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] Re: rape
  I entirely agree with you, but why would you even doubt it? And *except* for the aura of protection, Satan and your Guardian Demon watches over you... They definitely wouldn't let you go through such shit.
  Emotions are very important in our workings. You need to truly *feel* what you are working on. Feel safe for protection workings, feel rich for money workings, feel the emotion of love for a love working. Hail Satan!
--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "rahu_00088" <snake_pit_666@... wrote: I think it is because you can't just do strengthen the aura and affirm it makes you safe, you have to really feel with your emotions strongly that you are safe and protected and have no doubt in your mind. If you just do the meditation and say I hope this works and you don't really have the feeling of safety and protection it may not work because your emotions are your power. --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@ wrote: LOL Anyone who has blind faith is an idiot. My faith is extremely strong, but it is not blind. I know Who I trust and to Whom I believe... I know how He has helped me before and I know that in times of need He'll give me the strength to move forward. But wth, how is it possible to be a dedicated Satanist, to do aura of protection, cleaning and the like each day, to -of course- have a Guardian Demon, and suddenly be raped...? Doesn't sound right. ________________________________ 蝋蟺慰: radzio_ss <truth.seeker1@ 螤蟻慰蟼: mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com 危蟿维位胃畏魏蔚: 3:06 渭.渭. 韦蟻委蟿畏, 2 螜慰蠀位委慰蠀 2013 螛苇渭伪: [JoyofSatan666] Re: rape 聽 Best wishes to you, I hope you can forget about this and move on. Now posts like this remind me why i'm better off not having ''faith'' in Satan. If Satan can allow his followers to be raped and robbed, he might just as well leave me for death tomorrow. Nah, i'll just stick to my scepticism. And before someone moans about my post- no, i'm not some infiltrator. However i despise the idea of having some stupid blind ''faith'' in Satan and the Gods. --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "alisha" <stroud.alisha@ wrote: once again i have become a victim on the second of june i was raped and robed but i am alive just been busy weith life but i thank lucifer for all i have blessed be praise be to lucifer the lord of the earth and the true and faithfull god hail bael my mate and best friend thru all things hail azazel my father and fouth god of hell BLESSED BE TO ALL

huh ? u had to post this online
so that everyone can read it that you have been raped?
sooo strange
:p
that fact that , a situation like this really have occur
u wouldn't come so open telling everyone about it.

Good luck

blessed be

BLESSED BE TO ALL

i agree

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

I am going to come off as rude which is fine.

But how do we know this claimed event happened. What we do know is a person comes out of nowhere and states this claim. But yet can not even state the name Satan only Lucifer. This has bogus all over it.

Never underestimate the lies the enemy will tell. They love sympathy ploy just look at the holohoax.

In this case its already undermining peoples trust in Satan.

Be mindful and stop operating on the thinking that because you would not lie like this. No one can. They do it all the time. They will use your empathy against you.

Emotions are very important in our workings. You need to truly *feel* what you are working on. Feel safe for protection workings, feel rich for money workings, feel the emotion of love for a love working. Hail Satan! --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "rahu_00088" <snake_pit_666@ wrote: I think it is because you can't just do strengthen the aura and affirm it makes you safe, you have to really feel with your emotions strongly that you are safe and protected and have no doubt in your mind. If you just do the meditation and say I hope this works and you don't really have the feeling of safety and protection it may not work because your emotions are your power. --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@ wrote: LOL Anyone who has blind faith is an idiot. My faith is extremely strong, but it is not blind. I know Who I trust and to Whom I believe... I know how He has helped me
before and I know that in times of need He'll give me the strength to move forward. But wth, how is it possible to be a dedicated Satanist, to do aura of protection, cleaning and the like each day, to -of course- have a Guardian Demon, and suddenly be raped...? Doesn't sound right. ________________________________ 蝋蟺慰: radzio_ss <truth.seeker1@ 螤蟻慰蟼: mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com 危蟿维位胃畏魏è"š: 3:06 渭.渭. 韦蟻å§"蟿畏, 2 螜慰蠀位å§"慰蠀 2013 螛苇渭伪: [JoyofSatan666] Re: rape 聽 Best wishes to you, I hope you can forget about this and move on. Now posts like this remind me why i'm better off not having ''faith'' in Satan. If Satan can allow his followers to be raped and robbed, he might just as well leave me for death tomorrow. Nah, i'll just stick to my scepticism. And before someone moans about my post- no, i'm not
some infiltrator. However i despise the idea of having some stupid blind ''faith'' in Satan and the Gods. --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "alisha" <stroud.alisha@ wrote: once again i have become a victim on the second of june i was raped and robed but i am alive just been busy weith life but i thank lucifer for all i have blessed be praise be to lucifer the lord of the earth and the true and faithfull god hail bael my mate and best friend thru all things hail azazel my father and fouth god of hell BLESSED BE TO ALL

I am having a hard time believing this. People do not get raped and say "darn i've been raped again I guess ill just tell people now and praise the gods" now to my second thought. The fact that you praise the gods for something that went wrong sounds like a christian thing to do. I do not believe you area satanists but a kike.

blessed be

BLESSED BE TO ALL

Just have faith in urself that is what satan wants i think

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "radzio_ss" <truth.seeker1@... wrote:

blessed be

BLESSED BE TO ALL

Sorry, but the way you post this messeage sounds like a lie. To me, your messege suggest that you dont care that you were raped and robbed, youre just happy for Satan in your life. This is bullshit and this is how this post affected me. Why would Father Satan let a dedicated Satanist get raped and robbed. IT REALLY DOES NOT FLOW WELL. Honestly, i have no clue what to say other than i am disgusted with the post and if youre really a spiritual satanist, mediate and empower yourself. And if you are threatened, defend yourself.

Hail Satan and the True Gods of Hell!!!!
Hail to Hell's Warriors, those who are empowering themselves and fighting the enemy whenever they can!!!!
Hail to Hell's Army and our certained victory!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rishorishin" <rishorishin@... wrote:

blessed be

BLESSED BE TO ALL

It seems we may have negative hopeless people here that aren't legit.  

Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 21:50:15 +0100

Hail Satan!

LOL

危蟿维位胃畏魏蔚: 3:06 渭.渭. 韦蟻委蟿畏, 2 螜慰蠀位委慰蠀 2013
螛苇渭伪: [JoyofSatan666] Re: rape

blessed be

BLESSED BE TO ALL

yes it is strange maybe this person is not dedicated yet or maybe they don't have a GD hmmm does not sound right to me ...
Sent: Tuesday, July 2, 2013 9:45 AM
Subject: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] Re: rape

Glad to know some one have some one have some common sense. How can this happen to a real SS?

LOL

Στάλθηκε: 3:06 μ.μ. ΤÏίτη, 2 Ιουλίου 2013

blessed be

BLESSED BE TO ALL

I agree, not to be insensitive to rape.  Hopefully it wasn't a nasty kike.

Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 16:45:36 +0000

LOL

Στάλθηκε: 3:06 μ.μ. Τ�ίτη, 2 Ιουλίου 2013

blessed be

BLESSED BE TO ALL

Why would she post that she was raped all out in the open to begin with? Isn't that humiliating?

Sent from my iPhone
On Jul 2, 2013, at 5:27 PM, Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:
  I am going to come off as rude which is fine. But how do we know this claimed event happened. What we do know is a person comes out of nowhere and states this claim. But yet can not even state the name Satan only Lucifer. This has bogus all over it. Never underestimate the lies the enemy will tell. They love sympathy ploy just look at the holohoax.  In this case its already undermining peoples trust in Satan. Be mindful and stop operating on the thinking that because you would not lie like this. No one can. They do it all the time. They will use your empathy against you.  
To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Προς: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
  Emotions are very important in our workings. You need to truly *feel* what you are working on. Feel safe for protection workings, feel rich for money workings, feel the emotion of love for a love working. Hail Satan! --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "rahu_00088" <snake_pit_666@... wrote: I think it is because you can't just do strengthen the aura and affirm it makes you safe, you have to really feel with your emotions strongly that you are safe and protected and have no doubt in your mind. If you just do the meditation and say I hope this works and you don't really have the feeling of safety and protection it may not work because your emotions are your power. --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@ wrote: LOL Anyone who has blind faith is an idiot. My faith is extremely strong, but it is not blind. I know Who I trust and to Whom I believe... I know how He has helped me before and I know that in times of need He'll give me the strength to move forward. But wth, how is it possible to be a dedicated Satanist, to do aura of protection, cleaning and the like each day, to -of course- have a Guardian Demon, and suddenly be raped...? Doesn't sound right. ________________________________ 蝋蟺慰: radzio_ss <truth.seeker1@ 螤蟻慰蟼: mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com 危蟿维位胃畏魏蔚: 3:06 渭.渭. 韦蟻委蟿畏, 2 螜慰蠀位委慰蠀 2013 螛苇渭伪: [JoyofSatan666] Re: rape 聽 Best wishes to you, I hope you can forget about this and move on. Now posts like this remind me why i'm better off not having ''faith'' in Satan. If Satan can allow his followers to be raped and robbed, he might just as well leave me for death tomorrow. Nah, i'll just stick to my scepticism. And before someone moans about my post- no, i'm not some infiltrator. However i despise the idea of having some stupid blind ''faith'' in Satan and the Gods. --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "alisha" <stroud.alisha@ wrote: once again i have become a victim on the second of june i was raped and robed but i am alive just been busy weith life but i thank lucifer for all i have blessed be praise be to lucifer the lord of the earth and the true and faithfull god hail bael my mate and best friend thru all things hail azazel my father and fouth god of hell BLESSED BE TO ALL

Do you know if it was the same man from the previous rape?

Sent from my iPhone
On Jul 2, 2013, at 12:21 AM, "alisha" <stroud.alisha@... wrote:

blessed be

BLESSED BE TO ALL

I find that to be very true HP Don.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

But how do we know this claimed event happened. What we do know is a person comes out of nowhere and states this claim. But yet can not even state the name Satan only Lucifer. This has bogus all over it.

Never underestimate the lies the enemy will tell. They love sympathy ploy just look at the holohoax.

Be mindful and stop operating on the thinking that because you would not lie like this. No one can. They do it all the time. They will use your empathy against you.

Emotions are very important in our workings. You need to truly *feel* what you are working on. Feel safe for protection workings, feel rich for money workings, feel the emotion of love for a love working. Hail Satan! --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "rahu_00088" <snake_pit_666@ wrote: I think it is because you can't just do strengthen the aura and affirm it makes you safe, you have to really feel with your emotions strongly that you are safe and protected and have no doubt in your mind. If you just do the meditation and say I hope this works and you don't really have the feeling of safety and protection it may not work because your emotions are your power. --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@ wrote: LOL Anyone who has blind faith is an idiot. My faith is extremely strong, but it is not blind. I know Who I trust and to Whom I believe... I know how He has helped me
before and I know that in times of need He'll give me the strength to move forward. But wth, how is it possible to be a dedicated Satanist, to do aura of protection, cleaning and the like each day, to -of course- have a Guardian Demon, and suddenly be raped...? Doesn't sound right. ________________________________ 蝋蟺慰: radzio_ss <truth.seeker1@ 螤蟻慰蟼: mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com 危蟿维位胃畏魏è"š: 3:06 渭.渭. 韦蟻å§"蟿畏, 2 螜慰蠀位å§"慰蠀 2013 螛苇渭伪: [JoyofSatan666] Re: rape 聽 Best wishes to you, I hope you can forget about this and move on. Now posts like this remind me why i'm better off not having ''faith'' in Satan. If Satan can allow his followers to be raped and robbed, he might just as well leave me for death tomorrow. Nah, i'll just stick to my scepticism. And before someone moans about my post- no, i'm not
some infiltrator. However i despise the idea of having some stupid blind ''faith'' in Satan and the Gods. --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "alisha" <stroud.alisha@ wrote: once again i have become a victim on the second of june i was raped and robed but i am alive just been busy weith life but i thank lucifer for all i have blessed be praise be to lucifer the lord of the earth and the true and faithfull god hail bael my mate and best friend thru all things hail azazel my father and fouth god of hell BLESSED BE TO ALL

I definitely have to agree with HP Don here. I had a strange feeling when I originally read this post about said "rape" event of a supposed SS.

Father Satan would never let a crime that horrible happen to a dedicated Satanist. So I think the OP is a troll trying to shake our trust in Satan and Our Gods whilst wasting members' time and emotion.

Besides, look at it's sign off or signature...

Baal my mate? Azazel my father? I mean, really?

HAIL SATAN! HAIL AZAZEL!

Christine

Sent: Tuesday, July 2, 2013 5:27:07 PM
Subject: Re: Σχετ: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] Re: rape

Emotions are very important in our workings. You need to truly *feel* what you are working on. Feel safe for protection workings, feel rich for money workings, feel the emotion of love for a love working. Hail Satan!
--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "rahu_00088" <snake_pit_666@... wrote: I think it is because you can't just do strengthen the aura and affirm it makes you safe, you have to really feel with your emotions strongly that you are safe and protected and have no doubt in your mind. If you just do the meditation and say I hope this works and you don't really have the feeling of safety and protection it may not work because your emotions are your power. --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@ wrote: LOL Anyone who has blind faith is an idiot. My faith is extremely strong, but it is not blind. I know Who I trust and to Whom I believe... I know how He has helped me before and I know that in times of need He'll give me the strength to move forward. But wth, how is it possible to be a dedicated Satanist, to do aura of protection, cleaning and the like each day, to -of course- have a Guardian Demon, and suddenly be raped...? Doesn't sound right. ________________________________ 蝋蟺慰: radzio_ss <truth.seeker1@ 螤蟻慰蟼: mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com 危蟿维位胃畏魏蔚: 3:06 渭.渭. 韦蟻委蟿畏, 2 螜慰蠀位委慰蠀 2013 螛苇渭伪: [JoyofSatan666] Re: rape 聽 Best wishes to you, I hope you can forget about this and move on. Now posts like this remind me why i'm better off not having ''faith'' in Satan. If Satan can allow his followers to be raped and robbed, he might just as well leave me for death tomorrow. Nah, i'll just stick to my scepticism. And before someone moans about my post- no, i'm not some infiltrator. However i despise the idea of having some stupid blind ''faith'' in Satan and the Gods. --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "alisha" <stroud.alisha@ wrote: once again i have become a victim on the second of june i was raped and robed but i am alive just been busy weith life but i thank lucifer for all i have blessed be praise be to lucifer the lord of the earth and the true and faithfull god hail bael my mate and best friend thru all things hail azazel my father and fouth god of hell BLESSED BE TO ALL

Do you think jews or infiltrators have the slightest sense of dignity? :p
Απο: Abelardo Newingham <d.newingham@...
Προς: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 3:29 π.μ. Τετάρτη, 3 Ιουλίου 2013
Θέμα: Re: Σχετ: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] Re: rape

Why would she post that she was raped all out in the open to begin with? Isn't that humiliating?

Sent from my iPhone
On Jul 2, 2013, at 5:27 PM, Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:
To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Προς: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
  Emotions are very important in our workings. You need to truly *feel* what you are working on. Feel safe for protection workings, feel rich for money workings, feel the emotion of love for a love working. Hail Satan! --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "rahu_00088" <snake_pit_666@... wrote: I think it is because you can't just do strengthen the aura and affirm it makes you safe, you have to really feel with your emotions strongly that you are safe and protected and have no doubt in your mind. If you just do the meditation and say I hope this works and you don't really have the feeling of safety and protection it may not work because your emotions are your power. --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@ wrote: LOL Anyone who has blind faith is an idiot. My faith is extremely strong, but it is not blind. I know Who I trust and to Whom I believe... I know how He has helped me before and I know that in times of need He'll give me the strength to move forward. But wth, how is it possible to be a dedicated Satanist, to do aura of protection, cleaning and the like each day, to -of course- have a Guardian Demon, and suddenly be raped...? Doesn't sound right. ________________________________ 蝋蟺慰: radzio_ss <truth.seeker1@ 螤蟻慰蟼: mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com 危蟿维位胃畏魏蔚: 3:06 渭.渭. 韦蟻委蟿畏, 2 螜慰蠀位委慰蠀 2013 螛苇渭伪: [JoyofSatan666] Re: rape 聽 Best wishes to you, I hope you can forget about this and move on. Now posts like this remind me why i'm better off not having ''faith'' in Satan. If Satan can allow his followers to be raped and robbed, he might just as well leave me for death tomorrow. Nah, i'll just stick to my scepticism. And before someone moans about my post- no, i'm not some infiltrator. However i despise the idea of having some stupid blind ''faith'' in Satan and the Gods. --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "alisha" <stroud.alisha@ wrote: once again i have become a victim on the second of june i was raped and robed but i am alive just been busy weith life but i thank lucifer for all i have blessed be praise be to lucifer the lord of the earth and the true and faithfull god hail bael my mate and best friend thru all things hail azazel my father and fouth god of hell BLESSED BE TO ALL

I personally find this post weird to say the very least. The op appears proud of the fact they were raped. Having been the victum of rape long before i dedicated of course (when i was following the fake jewass) there is so much that just does not add up. You are proud and haughty where I was ashamed, felt dirty unworthy of even being alive at the time because i had been defiled.

Right!!?

Sent from my iPhone
On Jul 2, 2013, at 5:47 PM, "High Priestess Myla Limlal" <limlal8@... wrote:
  huh and u had to post this online
so everyone can read it?
sooo strange
:p
that fact this , if had really happen
u would come so open like this

blessed be

BLESSED BE TO ALL

This is what i like to call a "twin infiltrator". The Infiltrator creates two accounts and joins the group. He then plots a made up story witch he can easily make us look bad, and post's it on his first account. Then gets on his second account and replies to his post in a negative way towards satanism. This post is a very good example of  a "twin infiltrator". A very good way to fool and lure away beginners and the interested. Unfortunately for it, this trick does not work on the EXPERIENCED satanists.    When one has a guardian demon, he/she will protect you and guide you until the very end. Most of the times they will remain your guardian in the next life as well. That is if you should find spiritual satanism again. The evidence of you having a guardian is quite obvious. There signs are just miracles with there fingerprints all over it. Im not just speaking through my experience but through other satanist's as well. I helped recruit a few in my home town and they too have witnessed there help. They are GODS once you dedicate yourself  they 'read your book' so to say. They know where to step in and where they should not. They know that sometimes you have to go through things and learn them on your own. Otherwise how will you ever grow?  In my case i've experienced so many signs i lost count. This post is clearly BS, the gods would never allow such a thing. 
  These infiltrators have gotten very desperate lately. This is a positive sign actually, this just goes to show that our destruction rituals are giving the jewish scum a beating. This raises my morale, i wish i had enough time to help out on catching these little guys but my guardian has me on a time consuming project. Journey well my comrades and
 HONOR FATHER SATAN! From: Preston Larson <seattle.richardson@...
Sent: Tuesday, July 2, 2013 12:17 PM
Subject: RE: ΣχεÏ„: [JoyofSatan666] Re: rape

LOL

blessed be

BLESSED BE TO ALL

Congratulations. You've managed to disgust me.
I'm not sure if you're a troll,an infiltrator or just an attention seeker either way you're filth.
There are people on here and people I know whom have been raped and for you to come on here, degrade Father Satan and the Gods, all the while trivialising rape just so everyone will focus on you and you can get your 15 minutes of fame makes me sick.
I don't care if the robbing was real or not. You need to do some serious thinking about your life and who you are.

Do us and the Gods a favour and grow up.

blessed be

BLESSED BE TO ALL

Satan protects his people.
If someone wants to push the idea that we are not protected as someone can be raped under his protection, this is the wrong place to invent such things to scare people.

Rape can completely destroy psychological well-being and therefore the soul integrity through chakra blockages, hung ups, and maybe ijuries..
Would Satan allow this while he works with us to empower our souls ?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

blessed be

BLESSED BE TO ALL

Says a person that just made his first post on the egroup. So think twice before calling someone an infiltrator. You're just making yourself look like an idiot that way. I've been on these egroups for some time and i allready helped many people by responding their questions. Both here and on teens4satan e-groups.

Just because i refuse to be subdued to blind faith doesn't mean a thing by itself. For your information a Satanist should allways think critically first and foremost. Stupidity is the only sin in Satanism. And faith is plain stupid.

Allthough i do agree with HP Don's answer here. I should've thought twice before taking the claim as a fact. I'll remember not to make that mistake again.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Aztec Soldier <aztec_satanist_666@... wrote:

This is what i like to call a "twin infiltrator". The Infiltrator creates two accounts and joins the group. He then plots a made up story witch he can easily make us look bad, and post's it on his first account. Then gets on his second account and replies to his post in a negative way towards satanism. This post is a very good example of  a "twin infiltrator". A very good way to fool and lure away beginners and the interested. Unfortunately for it, this trick does not work on the EXPERIENCED satanists. 

When one has a guardian demon, he/she will protect you and guide you until the very end. Most of the times they will remain your guardian in the next life as well. That is if you should find spiritual satanism again. The evidence of you having a guardian is quite obvious. There signs are just miracles with there fingerprints all over it. Im not just speaking through my experience but through other satanist's as well. I helped recruit a few in my home town and they too have witnessed there help. They are GODS once you dedicate yourself  they 'read your book' so to say. They know where to step in and where they should not. They know that sometimes you have to go through things and learn them on your own. Otherwise how will you ever grow?  In my case i've experienced so many signs i lost count. This post is clearly BS, the gods would never allow such a thing. 

These infiltrators have gotten very desperate lately. This is a positive sign actually, this just goes to show that our destruction rituals are giving the jewish scum a beating. This raises my morale, i wish i had enough time to help out on catching these little guys but my guardian has me on a time consuming project. Journey well my comrades and

HONOR FATHER SATAN!

LOL

blessed be

BLESSED BE TO ALL

And to trust in Satan before someone else.
Looking for his side first, instead of the first side you hear.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "radzio_ss" <truth.seeker1@... wrote:

Says a person that just made his first post on the egroup. So think twice before calling someone an infiltrator. You're just making yourself look like an idiot that way. I've been on these egroups for some time and i allready helped many people by responding their questions. Both here and on teens4satan e-groups.

Just because i refuse to be subdued to blind faith doesn't mean a thing by itself. For your information a Satanist should allways think critically first and foremost. Stupidity is the only sin in Satanism. And faith is plain stupid.

Allthough i do agree with HP Don's answer here. I should've thought twice before taking the claim as a fact. I'll remember not to make that mistake again.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Aztec Soldier <aztec_satanist_666@ wrote:

This is what i like to call a "twin infiltrator". The Infiltrator creates two accounts and joins the group. He then plots a made up story witch he can easily make us look bad, and post's it on his first account. Then gets on his second account and replies to his post in a negative way towards satanism. This post is a very good example of  a "twin infiltrator". A very good way to fool and lure away beginners and the interested. Unfortunately for it, this trick does not work on the EXPERIENCED satanists. 

When one has a guardian demon, he/she will protect you and guide you until the very end. Most of the times they will remain your guardian in the next life as well. That is if you should find spiritual satanism again. The evidence of you having a guardian is quite obvious. There signs are just miracles with there fingerprints all over it. Im not just speaking through my experience but through other satanist's as well. I helped recruit a few in my home town and they too have witnessed there help. They are GODS once you dedicate yourself  they 'read your book' so to say. They know where to step in and where they should not. They know that sometimes you have to go through things and learn them on your own. Otherwise how will you ever grow?  In my case i've experienced so many signs i lost count. This post is clearly BS, the gods would never allow such a thing. 

HONOR FATHER SATAN!

LOL

blessed be

BLESSED BE TO ALL

Can't this person be blocked????Sent from my BlackBerry smartphone from GT&TFrom: "ancientgods" <ancientgods@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2013 07:28:47 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: rape
If someone wants to push the idea that we are not protected as someone can be raped under his protection, this is the wrong place to invent such things to scare people.

Rape can completely destroy psychological well-being and therefore the soul integrity through chakra blockages, hung ups, and maybe ijuries..

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

blessed be

BLESSED BE TO ALL

I for one am disgusted by this bitch! I was raped as a child, raped as an adult and it was definitely before dedication! It hurts to talk about, and think about. How fucking dare you!? You are worthless scum is, what you are!
Something terrible like that is not to be boasting about nor used for attention. Who does that? I have nothing left to say but this, choke on your own vomit bitch! Hail Satan
On Jul 3, 2013 11:09 AM, "ancientgods" <ancientgods@... wrote:

blessed be

BLESSED BE TO ALL

And so we've never heared form Alisha gain...

/Hail Satan and all the True Gods!
/Hail Gods of War!
/Mike

as much of the threat of our enemy is , Regardless the enemy iss WEAK they ARE FUCKIN COWARDS and they lose in the end of this !!!!!!!! the kikes the enemyigigianglics draconians shall fucking be destroyed ! those who pose a threat shall perish before father and our gods might . those who seek to inslave shall suffer from there own desire.. and they shall rest in piss. ... and last but not least best for last, to all those skumbagg piece of filtth fucking sex offending rapeists & chilmols ,, CURSE THEY,RE SOULS RELENTLESSYLY seconds upon existance they are nothing more and shall fall flat on they,re fucking faces splitting they,re fucking skulls open,soul consumed in grey death, black destruction ,and red ending eraseing tainted souls nothing more ever again , every one i wish i could lay my hands upon and Split theyre fuckin heads open put a fucking bullet in theyre heads..if whoever did tread upon you truely then, they shall suffer from shadows of dusk dimension tearing therye soul apart continuesley and they are physiclally damned to paibnbful torture and slow deserving death..... DONT TREAD ON ME NOR BLOOD FAMILY SURROUNDING !! DEATH TO OUR ENEMYS CURSE THEY'RE SOULS RELENTLESSLY !!! HAIL OUR GODS AND FATHER !! AND SHALL OUR TRUTH LIBERaTE SOULS FREE EVERY SECOND, upon THIs time being!!!We aRE eternal all this pain is of illusion!!!!-- Tool parabola .. @... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

blessed be

BLESSED BE TO ALL

im just acknowledging a realistic & possible scenario . im just saying if this happened to one truley dedicateted, then its a very possible chance that the predator enemy celestial spirtit completely possesd a weak physicle and soul by enemy celesctial spiritual vampireism or even just intentionally used a physicle weak will piece of shit dilluded individual to perform such a Sicko act against one dedicated liberated soul kundalini . wich is very much a way the enemy celestial entites enemy angelicigigi can attack the human soul sphycically out of spiritual warfare and ,, ive totally felt the enemy fighting back severley sphyicly and most effortlley in the past & to this day , even in regards of our present day physicly scenario of our fourth demension and physicle escpecially acknowledging they have infiltrated the us government hints0bamapuppetonstrings they have had since 1960s quite the grasp upon population control and dictatorship from world government
over population placeing numerouse epidemics to thrive to phase the physicle lifespan of every individual. they have succseeded byall meens , but our power in souls is what the enemy truley fears the most, the powers of our mind insoul to combat the enemy spiritualy celestially metophysicllay... .. We ARE WINNING THIS SPIRITUAL WAR!!!! i feel it every day but i feelthat it may take sum time to manifest destrucion anighlation against our physicle hybrid enemy.but it shall happen!!!.

7he us governt because of accomplishing hybrid genetic manipulation and engineering, putting there enemy alien gene in to the human gene, hints a example of the fucking KIKeJewz, trying scarring the human will soul individually... i wish the best of Luck to the individual, if she truely was. regardless --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ancientgods" <ancientgods@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

blessed be

BLESSED BE TO ALL

"a Satanist should always think critically first and foremost. Stupidity is the only sin in Satanism."

I AGREE WITH THIS.

Just sayin...
Thanks
Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Aztec Soldier <aztec_satanist_666@ wrote:

HONOR FATHER SATAN!

LOL

blessed be

BLESSED BE TO ALL

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back