Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

rankings

melvynjeffery

do any of you know how status works when you start out what would i be classed as? also what could i expect in the form of attacks when beggining thanks all.

First attacks your going to receive is xians attacking you. I think everybody has this at first. After this, i think that everyone experiences something. It all depends on many things in our life; but i don't know like what, it's each person's stuff.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "melvynjeffery" <melvynjeffery@... wrote:

do any of you know how status works when you start out what would i be classed as? also what could i expect in the form of attacks when beggining thanks all.

<td val[/IMG]That explains a few things for me , too ! Thanks!

--- On Fri, 5/6/11, dan roy <b_da_mon@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: rankings
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, May 6, 2011, 1:41 AM

First attacks your going to receive is xians attacking you. I think everybody has this at first. After this, i think that everyone experiences something. It all depends on many things in our life; but i don't know like what, it's each person's stuff.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "melvynjeffery" <melvynjeffery@... wrote:

[/TD]

thanks for your help brother

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dan roy" <b_da_mon@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "melvynjeffery" <melvynjeffery@ wrote:

well as for rankings not sure there are "rankings" as of yet as for the atatcks everyone gets there own special treats from the enemy each one of which is when it comes down to it is a big scary monlothic hollow threat now this link should explain the more genral attacks however as i said most people get something which isnt listed so if something unexpected comes up its still the same stuff new face like i got a a pretty nasty curse which was worked in part with my own mistakes i took in over time too much energy with not enough charka empowering resulting in a pretty bad time but thats just me http://www.ageofsatan.co.cc/fighting_th ... aghie.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "melvynjeffery" <melvynjeffery@... wrote:

thanks for your help brother

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dan roy" <b_da_mon@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "melvynjeffery" <melvynjeffery@ wrote:

Novitiate. As for attacks, you should be fine since you're new. Just work on your aura of protection daily and don't worry about it, Satan doesn't give us anything more than we can handle.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back